Windows 10: Live email not working after update

Discus and support Live email not working after update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My live mail will not work after a windows update. This is the error message Unable to send or receive messages for the Bigpond gboustead account.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GrahamBoustead, Mar 29, 2021.

1. Live email not working after update

My live mail will not work after a windows update. This is the error message

Unable to send or receive messages for the Bigpond gboustead account. An unknown error has occurred.

Server: 'mail.bigpond.com'

Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800C013E

Protocol: POP3

Port: 110

SecureSSL: No

:)

GrahamBoustead, Mar 29, 2021
  2. gkuep1945 Win User

Need help organizing contacts in Win7 Live Email

I use Windows7 Live Email and need to have separate groups of email contacts. Live maintains all the contacts and allows grouping into categories but they still reside in the main list. I need to have separate groups for camera club, friends, and relatives. I don't want to have to look thru the whole list to find a business contact not in a group.

Can anyone recommend a way to do this or another email program to use that will?

Thanks!

gkuep1945, Mar 29, 2021
  3. elbeasto Win User
    Store Live Tile no longer works

Sorry I didn't finish editing that post.

it's up there now post #6.

elbeasto, Mar 29, 2021
  4. Live email not working after update

Windows Messenger Confirmation Email

No It didnt appear in my spam box but I updated to Windows live Messenger which sent the confirmation email and also verified windows messenger. Ty everyone for there suggestions

Warlord213, Mar 29, 2021
Thema:

Live email not working after update

1. Live email not working after update - Similar Threads - Live email working

2. Why is my email not sending after an update on windows live mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my email not sending after an update on windows live mail: Windows Live Mail not sending after updateAny ideas please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-email-not-sending-after-an-update-on/0ee3b129-d4af-4b7d-9ff5-0c4aeea854d3
  3. Why is my email not sending after an update on windows live mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my email not sending after an update on windows live mail: Windows Live Mail not sending after updateAny ideas please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-email-not-sending-after-an-update-on/0ee3b129-d4af-4b7d-9ff5-0c4aeea854d3
  4. windows live email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows live email: I have over 52K messages,newsletter,etc in my Windows Live mail. Some of them have at least 20 repeats of the same email. I have deleted as many as I can but messages kept being received, sometimes hundreds at a time. What in the world is wrong with my email? This has been...
  5. windows live email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows live email: I have over 52K messages,newsletter,etc in my Windows Live mail. Some of them have at least 20 repeats of the same email. I have deleted as many as I can but messages kept being received, sometimes hundreds at a time. What in the world is wrong with my email? This has been...
  6. Unable To View Emails On Windows Live Mail after Windows Update

Unable To View Emails On Windows Live Mail after Windows Update: After the Windows Update I am Unable to view emails on my Windows Live Mail app. Error :- Error encountered - Message could not be displayed. Please suggest on what needs to done asap. Contact :- 3202495815...
  7. Live tiles not working after update to version 2004

in Windows 10 Customization
    Live tiles not working after update to version 2004: After installing Windows 10 update version 2004, most of the live tiles on my start menu have stopped working. I have tried : turning off then on the live function and resetting the apps. The only tile that still works for some reason is Photos which cycles through some of...
  8. Email does not work after an "update"

Email does not work after an "update": Hello Everyone/Anyone, On Monday past my Windows 10 system installed yet another automatic update. This time instead of my printer going offline, my e-mail stopped working. The error code is 0x800CCCE. I am not a technician. I am truly sick of dreading the automated...
  9. windows live messenger emails won't work

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows live messenger emails won't work: i got an error message that my windows live could not be started. My calendar contains corrupt data that is forcing windows to close https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-live-messenger-emails-wont-work/e1aab24d-19ef-4888-b9a8-f9a59313670c
  10. Windows live email

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows live email: I am able to receive emails but not send them. How do I solve this without having a degree in Computer Science? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-live-email/516f0d55-929c-45b5-b5d5-fd453ac2ca8a