Windows 10: Live Human Support is in accessible -- help now!

Discus and support Live Human Support is in accessible -- help now! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi there,I have been unable to get to an agent for support for my issue. I have found links that just keep moving me from page to page and so I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by OrryNotSorry, Jul 26, 2021.

1. Live Human Support is in accessible -- help now!

Hi there,I have been unable to get to an agent for support for my issue. I have found links that just keep moving me from page to page and so I've tried to get to a human to find out what I need to do. I've followed a link to chat with someone but was redirected to get community help.I've searched for a number that winds up either needing a serial number or hangs up, or redirects to start chat on the website. Problem is, on the website redirects to get community help instead. This system is purposefully obstructive and inaccessible. So far nothing -- and I mean nothing -- is relevant. I need

:)

OrryNotSorry, Jul 26, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 26, 2021
  3. B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Jul 26, 2021
  4. Live Human Support is in accessible -- help now!

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jul 26, 2021
Thema:

Live Human Support is in accessible -- help now!

1. Live Human Support is in accessible -- help now! - Similar Threads - Live Human Support

2. Tech support help online only now?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Tech support help online only now?: I called the tech support number last week to get help with a one drive issue I've been having and they said all the help is online now. So paid subscribers really can't talk to a human anymore? I couldnt find help with my issue, I'm not even clear on how to word the issue so...
  3. How to Contact Live support

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to Contact Live support: I've been exhausting every avenue available to me. I bought a new computer from Msi the computer says Windows is not activated, I have the computer linked to the same account as my last computer which says that Windows activation is linked to that account with a digital...
  4. Support Help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Support Help: Do you need support on anything related to Microsoft? Reply to me and I’ll try and help as easy as I can! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/support-help/b5a410a0-dfac-47ce-9c3e-7cad841bcd67
  5. How do I speak with a live human an Microsoft for technical support?

How do I speak with a live human an Microsoft for technical support?: How do I speak with a live human an Microsoft for technical support? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-speak-with-a-live-human-an-microsoft-for/ca95fd66-c89a-4cfa-a61a-1c0bf12dded2
  6. Microsoft Surface Duo support pages are now live

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Surface Duo support pages are now live: [ATTACH] Surface Duo helps you get more done in better ways. It’s a dual-screen mobile device with a 360° hinge that adapts to what you want to do. It runs on Android and has the best of Microsoft 365 installed and ready to go. Read more: Surface Duo help & learning...
  7. Security/Support Access

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Security/Support Access: I've spent an hour trying to access support and the only tech I was sent to, repeatedly, maintained that he was not the person to contact for security services. He even gave me links that returned me to his Azure site, so he asked why I contacted him again. When I write...
  8. Windows Mixed Reality support is now live in Chrome Canary

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Mixed Reality support is now live in Chrome Canary: Back in January, we spotted a couple of commits on Chromium Gerrit which revealed that Google is considering bringing support for Windows Mixed Reality to Chrome. In the past few weeks, Chromium contributors made several commits for implementing Windows Mixed Reality support...
  9. Help? Live chat is not helping.

Help? Live chat is not helping.: On the windows April update I believe, my monitor was locked on 60Hz(Asus ROG PG279Q) Its a monitor that can use turbo button to change 60-120-144 and overclockable to 165 after that win10 update, the fresh rate was locked, but it got fixed by microsoft around 4 days and I...
  10. Insider Program is now Live

in Windows 10 News
    Insider Program is now Live: You can now join the program Windows Insider Program | Get the latest Windows features Not done it myself yet, but got as far as the agreement page for it Edit - Downloads now live 1943