Windows 10: Live Kernal Event: 193 Computer is 'beeping' on boot up and throughout some operations...

Discus and support Live Kernal Event: 193 Computer is 'beeping' on boot up and throughout some operations... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I need to learn how to do a full system hardware check. I believe I have an error somewhere with either; connectivity, brand, sizing or something... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Baroness Boris, Aug 8, 2020.

1. Live Kernal Event: 193 Computer is 'beeping' on boot up and throughout some operations...

I need to learn how to do a full system hardware check. I believe I have an error somewhere with either; connectivity, brand, sizing or something elsel; of at least one of my components as it seems to be a consistent error on the diagnostic data viewer:

Windows

Description

Faulting Application Path: C:\Windows\System32\WerFault.exe

Creation Time: 31/07/2020 15:15:49

Problem: Hardware error

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent

Code: 193

Parameter 1: 810

Parameter 2: 0

Parameter 3: 0

Parameter 4: 0

OS version: 10_0_18363

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 256_1

Extra information about the problem

Bucket ID: LKD_0x193_DxgkrnlLiveDump:810__dxgkrnl!DxgCreateLiveDumpWithWdLogs 18446744073709551615

:)

Baroness Boris, Aug 8, 2020
  2. GKing Win User

Maxtor Hard Drive Beep

Maxtor drive beeps

Have a similiar situation using a DiamondMax Plus 8, 20GB Mfg Date 4/15/03. Drive used as a second system drive. Drive is recognized in boot menu but not in drive list. Drive is always connected. Computer started locking up for several seconds at a time. Chkdsk on drives and couldn't find that drive. Removed drive from bay to make sure connections were ok and heard the beeping. Shutdown and restart and never got to windows screen. Restarted several times then saw drive in boot menu and Windows loaded but Maxtor not in drive menu. When recognized in boot menu, computer will start but beeps and is not found.

Tried kicking it real hard but no improvement. Any suggestions?

GKing, Aug 8, 2020
  3. Computer beeping

I recently upgraded to Windows 10, and now I find that after sitting for a while, my computer seems to lock up - the screen is black and will not come on, and the computer itself is beeping... Any suggestions as to what may be causing this????

hjleininger, Aug 8, 2020
  4. Live Kernal Event: 193 Computer is 'beeping' on boot up and throughout some operations...

I have some issue with the power in my computer as the Computer Wakes Up Automatically. Please help.

Hello,

We appreciate your persistent patience on this issue.

I suggest you to check if the same issue occur when logged in through a different Local Administrator user account.

Follow the steps mentioned below:

• Assuming that you are already logged on to your user account in Windows 10, click the Start button.
    • From the Start menu, click your name from the top of the left pane.
    • From the displayed options click Sign out.
    • From the login screen, click to the different user account you want to switch to.

However, if you do not have a separate user account, I suggest you to create another Local administrator user account by referring to the Microsoft article here: Set
    up accounts

If it still does not help, I suggest you to look for the events which caused the computer to wake up in the Event viewer.

To view activities in Windows, I suggest you to open the Event Viewer. To do so, follow the below steps.

• Go to the Control Panel and choose to click on the
      Administrative Tools icon.
    • The above action will open up a new window of the Administrative Tools where you will see the
      Event Viewer.

Kindly let us know the results and we would be happy to help you further.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Aug 8, 2020
Thema:

Live Kernal Event: 193 Computer is 'beeping' on boot up and throughout some operations...

1. Live Kernal Event: 193 Computer is 'beeping' on boot up and throughout some operations... - Similar Threads - Live Kernal Event

2. live kernal event 141

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    live kernal event 141: i keep getting this messagei have aamd 7950xwindows 113080 evgaamd crosshair motherboard32gb 5600mhz ram2x 2tb nvme 980 evo plus1 500gb 970 evo plus4tb 880 plus sata ssdDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.32gbProblem Event Name:...
  3. live kernal event 141

in Windows 10 Gaming
    live kernal event 141: i keep getting this messagei have aamd 7950xwindows 113080 evgaamd crosshair motherboard32gb 5600mhz ram2x 2tb nvme 980 evo plus1 500gb 970 evo plus4tb 880 plus sata ssdDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.32gbProblem Event Name:...
  4. live kernal event 141

in Windows 10 Gaming
    live kernal event 141: i keep getting this messagei have a amd 7950xwindows 113080 evga amd crosshair motherboard 32gb 5600mhz ram2x 2tb nvme 980 evo plus1 500gb 970 evo plus4tb 880 plus sata ssdDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem...
  5. live kernal event 141

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    live kernal event 141: i keep getting this messagei have a amd 7950xwindows 113080 evga amd crosshair motherboard 32gb 5600mhz ram2x 2tb nvme 980 evo plus1 500gb 970 evo plus4tb 880 plus sata ssdDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem...
  6. Live Kernal Event 141

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Live Kernal Event 141: I received this Hardware Error and am looking for some guidance:Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1: ffffdc027e756050Parameter 2: fffff801958b21c0Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: 4744OS version: 10_0_19043Service Pack: 0_0Product: 768_1OS Version:...
  7. explorer.exe stopped responding and live kernel event 193

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    explorer.exe stopped responding and live kernel event 193: Hello! I have recently had a lot of problems with my pc that i build almost 2 years ago now. The first one being that when i start my pc, my taskbar doesn fully load in. When i hover over it with my mouse it just shows me the loading wheel cursor. But when i click it it...
  8. Hardware Error, Live Kernal Event

Hardware Error, Live Kernal Event: Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 117 Parameter 1: ffffa78b09a65460 Parameter 2: fffff8028378372c Parameter 3: 0 Parameter 4: 0 OS version: 10_0_19041 Service Pack:...
  9. Having some PC issues with Live Kernal Events

Having some PC issues with Live Kernal Events: So I was playing a game Dead By Daylight and both of my screens just go black for a few seconds, and everything freezes. When I get the screens back, the game is not responsive, and it shuts down some stuff like my streaming software SLOBS. This is my reliability centre info...
  10. windows 10 Live Kernel Event 193

windows 10 Live Kernel Event 193: Hey there, i have been getting random bsods lately. Here is what the latest one says: Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 193 Parameter 1: 810 Parameter 2: 0 Parameter 3: 0 Parameter 4: 0 OS version: 10_0_18363 Service Pack: 0_0 Product: 256_1 OS Version:...