Windows 10: Live Kernel 117

Discus and support Live Kernel 117 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi all, I have been having the dreaded Live Kernel 117 error.... and despite many searches and many fixes attempted, it persisted. I use an nVidia... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GeoffD67, Oct 28, 2019.

1. GeoffD67 Win User

Live Kernel 117

Hi all, I have been having the dreaded Live Kernel 117 error.... and despite many searches and many fixes attempted, it persisted. I use an nVidia GTX980 graphics card. I may have found the source of the problem... maybe... perhaps?? I play Civilization VI, and often get crashed out with the 117 error. When you start Civ, it gives you an option for Direct X 11 or Direct X 12.... and I'd always left it on 11, which is the default. Well, today, I switched it to 12, and guess what... no more Live Kernel 117. Is the error originating in the Direct X 11 systems? Either Direct X 11 itself, or the nVidia interaction with Direct X 11? I haven't seen that possibility mentioned anywhere before....

Any thoughts?

:)

GeoffD67, Oct 28, 2019

2. Live kernel event 117 and 141

Hi there,

I am a bit desperate. I am experiencing kernel event 117 and 141 since like 2 years now.

With my previous buil, ryzen feat 2070 rtx i had this issue already, send back to manufacturer many times, they never found anything, i mean never succeed getting rid of it.

Was like big freezes or black screens while gaming and sometimes while just being on the computer.

So I abandonned this build.

I just bought 1 week ago a laptop: a Razer blade 15. But THEN it happens that i haev the SAME live kernel events in the security and maintenance tab.

All my drivers are up to date. I did a new installation of nvidia drivers.

is there a possibility that my devices that i plug to my computer are the culprits?

my keyboard and my headset are the two devices my previous computer and my new one have in common

keyboard is old logitech, headset is a corsair void pro bluetooth.

thx !

JulienComman, Oct 28, 2019
  3. Windows Live email folders

Hi,

I would suggest you locate the Windows Live Mail Folder and see if your important folders are available.

Follow the steps below:

Step 1: Show all hidden Files.

• Click on File Explorer and then click on the View Tab.
    • Check Show Hidden Files/Folders.
    Step 2: Open the WLM Store folder.

• Go to the Mentioned path: C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows Live Mail
    • Now go to the Storage folders location and look for your important folders.
    • If they are available, follow the steps below.
    • Make a copy of Windows Live Mail Folders and store it in a path you can easily access.
    • Now, open Windows Live Mail Account.
    • Click Alt + F key and press Import Messages.
    • Select Windows Live Mail and click Next.
    • Browse the folder and locate the file.
    • Finally press Next.
    • You will find your imported messages in the Imported folder.
    Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Oct 28, 2019
  4. Live Kernel 117

Windows Live Movie Maker

Hi,

As you are facing issue with Windows Live Movie Maker, I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Key, type Control Panel
      and select the same from the list.
    • Under Programs, click Uninstall a Program.
    • Locate Windows Live Essential then click
      Uninstall/Change.
    • When a window appears, select Repair all Windows Live programs.
    • Restart your computer after the repair.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 28, 2019
Thema:

Live Kernel 117

1. Live Kernel 117 - Similar Threads - Live Kernel 117

2. Live Kernel Event 117/141

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Live Kernel Event 117/141: The last week has just been a cavalcade of Kernel events. I installed a new M.2 SSD and I had a 141 immediately when trying to move files to it. After a week of dealing with random crashes I have removed it and spent a day with no issues. However today while booting up it...
  3. Live Kernel Event 117/141

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Live Kernel Event 117/141: The last week has just been a cavalcade of Kernel events. I installed a new M.2 SSD and I had a 141 immediately when trying to move files to it. After a week of dealing with random crashes I have removed it and spent a day with no issues. However today while booting up it...
  4. Live Kernel Event 141 and 117

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Live Kernel Event 141 and 117: Hi whenever I open a game like PUBG, NBA 2K21 and Euro Truck Sim I crashed after 2-10 minutes of playing it, In NBA 2K21 I crashed even if I'm only at the Home screen of the NBA, whenever I open view Reability history I get this error I hope someone can help me how to fixed...
  5. Live Kernel Event 141 and 117

Live Kernel Event 141 and 117: Hi whenever I open a game like PUBG, NBA 2K21 and Euro Truck Sim I crashed after 2-10 minutes of playing it, In NBA 2K21 I crashed even if I'm only at the Home screen of the NBA, whenever I open view Reability history I get this error I hope someone can help me how to fixed...
  6. Live Kernel Event 141 and 117

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Live kernel event 117 and 141

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Live kernel event 117 and 141: english isn't my first language, sorry for grammatical errorsHello, i've been experiencing issues relating to these two.It only happens when i'm playing roblox, I get a black screen and then a message saying that roblox crashed. When I restart it causes a bsod with "video...
  8. Live kernel event 117 and 141

Live kernel event 117 and 141: english isn't my first language, sorry for grammatical errorsHello, i've been experiencing issues relating to these two.It only happens when i'm playing roblox, I get a black screen and then a message saying that roblox crashed. When I restart it causes a bsod with "video...
  9. Live kernel event 117 and 141

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Live kernel event 117 and 141

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Live kernel event 117 and 141: Hi there, I am a bit desperate. I am experiencing kernel event 117 and 141 since like 2 years now. With my previous buil, ryzen feat 2070 rtx i had this issue already, send back to manufacturer many times, they never found anything, i mean never succeed getting rid of...