Windows 10: Live kernel 141

Discus and support Live kernel 141 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I am the one who did this post back in march Livekernel 141 error - Microsoft Community, I cleaned my windows and did everything in the list yet my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by cantstopmoving, May 14, 2022.

1. Live kernel 141

Hi I am the one who did this post back in march Livekernel 141 error - Microsoft Community, I cleaned my windows and did everything in the list yet my results came up the same, I have run disk checks and ram checks and discovered a ram problem, when i got new ram to replace it the memtest showed no issues yet the live kernel event still occurs. If it was consistent and was something I would be able to replicate I would tell you but it happens in any game at any time, It happens in low intensity games like Valorant and Minecraft, and occurs in high intensity games like Elden Ring, I do not know

:)

cantstopmoving, May 14, 2022

2. Live Kernel Event 141

Hi Bao,

Many users has sadly aswell encountered this problem. Solving this will take some time, I highly suggest you to look through these threads steadily while making some stress tests and all of the other stuff that is needed.

Black Screen with Live Kernel Event 141,

LiveKernelEvent 141 - Hardware failure,

Fix Windows 10 Live kernel event 141 error.

Please reply if the issue still remains so that I can help you with solving it Live kernel 141 :).

Melik TechBuddy, May 14, 2022
  3. Live kernel event 141

Okay, I'll give that a whirl ASAP and get back to you.

Is it likely the OS is the reason I was getting kernel event 141 errors? As I had it in my head that it would be hardware related?

Anyway thanks again, I'll see what happens!

JamesWhitfield1, May 14, 2022
  4. Live kernel 141

Live Kernel Event Error 141

Thx for the help, pritty much dune all the above.

Tested with the OCCT5.55 tool yesterday left it running on the PSU load test for 4 hours at 640 Watts drawn at 230vac no issues dected

all other OCCT5.55 test passed with no errors.

Also the system passes the Passmark test, 3D mark test, Intel diagnostic tool. CPU z and GPU z tests.

Also tested the system with another NEW lot on ram 32Gb 3600Mhz Corsair Vengeance Pro

The 141 error still happens with new ram installed.

All the tests are preformed at standard clock speeds.

This error also happened with another video card installed

I do not use Bitdefender, I use Trend Micro Maximum security

WeAreBorgUnimatrixZero, May 14, 2022
Thema:

Live kernel 141

1. Live kernel 141 - Similar Threads - Live kernel 141

2. Live Kernel 141

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Live Kernel 141: Hi guys, I have recently changed my CPU and MB, 13700k and MSI Tomahawk z790 WiFi from a 8700k. Since the change i have been getting endless errors in CS2, Fortnite, Finals - Live Kernel 141. Before the change everything was ok. I am running my old GPU, that is aprox 5 yo,...
  3. Live kernel 141

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Live kernel 141: I was wondering who I have to contact because my computer says that it’s not a software thing and it’s a hardware issue and says to contact the computer manufacturer but idk who to contact and I just want to know what component I need to replace to fix my computer....
  4. Live kernel 141

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Live kernel 141: I was wondering who I have to contact because my computer says that it’s not a software thing and it’s a hardware issue and says to contact the computer manufacturer but idk who to contact and I just want to know what component I need to replace to fix my computer....
  5. Live kernel 141

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Live kernel 141: Hello there,I just had this Live Kernel Even 141 error on my PC like a few minutes ago.Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1: ffffe2899723f050Parameter 2: fffff8035709af20Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: 64cOS version: 10_0_22621Service Pack: 0_0Product: 256_1OS...
  6. Live kernel 141

Live kernel 141: Hello there,I just had this Live Kernel Even 141 error on my PC like a few minutes ago.Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1: ffffe2899723f050Parameter 2: fffff8035709af20Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: 64cOS version: 10_0_22621Service Pack: 0_0Product: 256_1OS...
  7. LIVE KERNEL 141

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LIVE KERNEL 141: Hi, I recently performed a bios update to the latest version, since then I have encountered unexpected crashes on some games. The cause is Live Kernel Error 141.My pc is almost three years old and never gave me these problems until three days ago.The same day of the bios...
  8. LIVE KERNEL 141

LIVE KERNEL 141: Hi, I recently performed a bios update to the latest version, since then I have encountered unexpected crashes on some games. The cause is Live Kernel Error 141.My pc is almost three years old and never gave me these problems until three days ago.The same day of the bios...
  9. Live kernel 141

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Live kernel 141: Hi I am the one who did this post back in march Livekernel 141 error - Microsoft Community, I cleaned my windows and did everything in the list yet my results came up the same, I have run disk checks and ram checks and discovered a ram problem, when i got new ram to replace...
  10. Live kernel 141

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Live kernel 141: Hi I am the one who did this post back in march Livekernel 141 error - Microsoft Community, I cleaned my windows and did everything in the list yet my results came up the same, I have run disk checks and ram checks and discovered a ram problem, when i got new ram to replace...