Windows 10: Live Kernel Event 141 appeared after my computers hiatus

Discus and support Live Kernel Event 141 appeared after my computers hiatus in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So after not using my computer for a long while and it working fine. I came back and put it in a new case with the same components, but i've been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Shi no Ryoshu, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Live Kernel Event 141 appeared after my computers hiatus

So after not using my computer for a long while and it working fine. I came back and put it in a new case with the same components, but i've been getting LiveKernelEvent141 error. It doesn't happen often when just browsing around the web and drawing in photoshop. It only really occurs when gaming and even then I can't seem to find a pattern to the errors. Honestly, this is a last resort for me I feel like i've tried every possible solution. I have tried 4 or 5 different driver versions each being clean installed via DDU. I have cleaned the slot and the card itself, and messed around with wattman thinking it was a power draw issue. Updated BIOS to current version, along with all recommended drivers to fix error. A stress test and memtest on applicable components. Along with a filecheck on windows and a clean install.

SPECS:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 1800X

GPU: Sapphire Radeon Rx Vega 64

RAM: G.Skill Ripjaw V 16Gb

MOBO: MSI Gaming AMD Ryzen B350

PSU: EVGA 650 GQ, 80+ GOLD 650W

Displays: 2 AOC 144Hz Freesync

System Log from Event Viewer Link:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhUGVocWZAlfii5Bb3S41tk7GyZr

:)

Shi no Ryoshu, Jun 14, 2019

2. Live kernel event 141

Okay, I'll give that a whirl ASAP and get back to you.

Is it likely the OS is the reason I was getting kernel event 141 errors? As I had it in my head that it would be hardware related?

Anyway thanks again, I'll see what happens!

JamesWhitfield1, Jun 14, 2019
  3. Live Kernel Event 141 issue ever since return after not using computer

Ever since I got back from a 6 month trip away from my computer no matter which driver I update to it always crashes and gives me Live Kernel Event 141 which if my reading is right is related to the GPU, but it only happens
    when games are launched

I also received Live Kernel 117 once, and I Blue screened with Thread stuck in driver error once as well.

Specs:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 1800X

GPU: Sapphire Radeon Rx Vega 64

RAM: G.Skill Ripjaw V 16Gb

MOBO: MSI Gaming AMD Ryzen B350

PSU: EVGA 650 GQ, 80+ GOLD 650W

Displays: 2 AOC 144Hz Freesync

Honestly, this is a last resort for me I feel like i've tried every possible solution. I have tried 4 or 5 different driver versions each being clean installed via DDU. I have cleaned the slot and the card itself, and messed
    around with Radeon Wattman thinking it was a power draw issue. Updated BIOS to current version, along with all recommended drivers to fix error. No luck though please help

Shi no Ryoshu, Jun 14, 2019
  4. Live Kernel Event 141 appeared after my computers hiatus

restart and kernel-power event

Hi,

The kernel power event ID 41 error occurs when the computer is shut down, or it restarts unexpectedly. When a computer that is running Windows starts, a check is performed to determine whether the computer was shut down cleanly. If the computer was not shut
    down cleanly, a Kernel Power Event 41 message is generated.

Try this, see if it works for you:

• Go to "Settings"
    • Select "System"
    • Select "Power and Sleep"
    • Select "Additional Power Settings"
    • Select "Choose what the power buttons do"
    • Select "Change settings currently available"
    • Ensure that "Turn on fast start up" is deselected (unticked)
    • Click on "Save Changes"

Restart your computer after performing the steps.

Let us know if the above steps resolved the issue.

Venancio Khu, Jun 14, 2019
Thema:

Live Kernel Event 141 appeared after my computers hiatus

1. Live Kernel Event 141 appeared after my computers hiatus - Similar Threads - Live Kernel Event

2. LIVE KERNEL EVENT 141

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LIVE KERNEL EVENT 141: SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎14/‎08/‎2023 4:57 pmStatusNot reportedDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1: ffffbb87b5a10010Parameter 2:...
  3. LIVE KERNEL EVENT 141

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    LIVE KERNEL EVENT 141: SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎14/‎08/‎2023 4:57 pmStatusNot reportedDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1: ffffbb87b5a10010Parameter 2:...
  4. live kernel event 141

in Windows 10 Gaming
    live kernel event 141: A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1: ffffe203a1de4010Parameter 2: fffff80438b93730Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: 458OS version: 10_0_19045Service Pack: 0_0Product: 768_1OS...
  5. live kernel event 141

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    live kernel event 141: A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1: ffffe203a1de4010Parameter 2: fffff80438b93730Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: 458OS version: 10_0_19045Service Pack: 0_0Product: 768_1OS...
  6. live kernel event 141

7. Live Kernel Event 141

Live Kernel Event 141: Hello, I've been experiencing some problems with my computer ever since upgrading the parts. The screen would go black and say "No Signal Detected" After restarting the computer, everything would work fine again. I have attached a summary of the error on the Reliability...
  8. Live Kernel event 141

Live Kernel event 141: I have recently put a new rx5700xt into my system. After doing this my PC would unexpectedly crash at random moments. When checked in reliability I see this. Problem Hardware error Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly....
  9. Live Kernel Event 141

Live Kernel Event 141: Source Windows Summary Hardware error Hi, I've been getting this error constantly after purchasing a new PC. I've RMA'd a new graphics card 3 times and that hasn't solved the problem it seems. However as far as I can tell, this is a constant error I get whenever I crash or...
  10. Live Kernel Event 141

Live Kernel Event 141: Hello all, Brand new PC built maybe 2 months ago specs are as follows: CPU: Ryzen 3700x w/ wraith prism cooler GPU: Radeon RX 5700 XFX Motherboard: MSI B450 Gaming Plus Max RAM: 32gb Corsair Vengeance 3200mhz PSU: Corsair RM850x Case: Corsair 220T Monitor: MSI...