Windows 10: Live Kernel Event 144

Discus and support Live Kernel Event 144 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I recently had a few issues with my PC which I have not encountered before. A couple of days ago my PC completely froze so I had to turn it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CodenameE, Apr 19, 2021.

1. CodenameE Win User

Live Kernel Event 144

Hello,

I recently had a few issues with my PC which I have not encountered before. A couple of days ago my PC completely froze so I had to turn it off by pressing the power button. At first I checked in the Reliability Monitor and only said that the turn off was unexpected. Today it randomly rebooted again, the Reliability Monitor says that the turn off was unexpected, but I checked again about the error from 2 days ago and it gave me this report:

Source
    Windows

Summary
    Hardware error

Date
    ‎17/‎04/‎2021 02:31

Status
    Not reported

Description
    A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent
    Code: 144
    Parameter 1: 3003
    Parameter 2: ffffb78456b725b0
    Parameter 3: 40010000
    Parameter 4: 0
    OS version: 10_0_19041
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Product: 768_1
    OS Version: 10.0.19041.2.0.0.768.101
    Locale ID: 8192

I have searched similar cases and it's usually along the lines of GPU issues, USB ports or some memory issue. Hardware-wise I think it's very unlikely since the PC is fairly new around 3 months old and all my drivers are updated, but it is possible that perhaps there is some problem with the latest GPU driver update it's the NVIDIA 466.11, other people seem to have other unrelated issues with it as well. The USB ports are the highest possibility however, since I'm using a dock station that is fairly old.

Can anyone check the error report and deduce what the exact problem is? And if so, perhaps provide a possible solution?

Thanks in advance.

:)

CodenameE, Apr 19, 2021

2. Live Kernel Event 141

Hi Bao,

Many users has sadly aswell encountered this problem. Solving this will take some time, I highly suggest you to look through these threads steadily while making some stress tests and all of the other stuff that is needed.

Black Screen with Live Kernel Event 141,

LiveKernelEvent 141 - Hardware failure,

Fix Windows 10 Live kernel event 141 error.

Please reply if the issue still remains so that I can help you with solving it Live Kernel Event 144 :).

Melik TechBuddy, Apr 19, 2021
  3. Kernel-Power event id 41. BugcheckCode 0

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In-order to get more clarity on this issue and to assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, reply with answers to the below questions:

1. Are you aware of any changes made on your PC, prior to this issue?
    2. Is this issue specific while playing a particular game?
    3. Which edition of Windows are you currently using?

A Kernel Power Event 41 can occur in the following scenarios.

Scenario 1: The computer restarts, and there is a Stop error BugcheckCode in the event data.

Scenario 2: The computer is shut down by pressing and holding the power button.

Scenario 3: The system randomly restarts and no Stop error BugcheckCode is listed, or the computer is completely unresponsive (hard hang).

I suggest you refer the article on Kernel
    Power Event ID 41
    and follow the steps for the scenario that is causing this error on your PC.

Additionally, you can refer the article on Windows
    Kernel event ID 41 error "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first" in Windows

and check if that helps.

Regards,

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Apr 19, 2021
  4. Live Kernel Event 144

restart and kernel-power event

Hi,

The kernel power event ID 41 error occurs when the computer is shut down, or it restarts unexpectedly. When a computer that is running Windows starts, a check is performed to determine whether the computer was shut down cleanly. If the computer was not shut
    down cleanly, a Kernel Power Event 41 message is generated.

Try this, see if it works for you:

• Go to "Settings"
    • Select "System"
    • Select "Power and Sleep"
    • Select "Additional Power Settings"
    • Select "Choose what the power buttons do"
    • Select "Change settings currently available"
    • Ensure that "Turn on fast start up" is deselected (unticked)
    • Click on "Save Changes"

Restart your computer after performing the steps.

Let us know if the above steps resolved the issue.

Venancio Khu, Apr 19, 2021
Thema:

Live Kernel Event 144

1. Live Kernel Event 144 - Similar Threads - Live Kernel Event

2. Live Kernel Event 144

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Live Kernel Event 144: Hello, I have been continually checking the reliability monitor and have found multiple hardware errors, when this happens the screen and audio freeze for a second, but sometimes I don't even notice. Origin windows Summary hardware error Date 01/29/2024 23:55 min. State Not...
  3. Live Kernel Event 144

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Live Kernel Event 144: Hello, I have been continually checking the reliability monitor and have found multiple hardware errors, when this happens the screen and audio freeze for a second, but sometimes I don't even notice. Origin windows Summary hardware error Date 01/29/2024 23:55 min. State Not...
  4. Live Kernel Event 144

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Live Kernel Event 144

Live Kernel Event 144: Hi All,Looking for help on this issue I have not been able to find a solution for. I am getting this live Kernel event error. no blue screen, but makes bluetooth stop working and disconnects + reconnects all my USB devices. I also get a Port Reset Failed error on a USB...
  6. Live Kernel Event 144

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Live Kernel Event 144: Hi All,Looking for help on this issue I have not been able to find a solution for. I am getting this live Kernel event error. no blue screen, but makes bluetooth stop working and disconnects + reconnects all my USB devices. I also get a Port Reset Failed error on a USB...
  7. Live Kernel Event Code 144

Live Kernel Event Code 144: When trying to play games any game on my windows 11 PC it will randomly restart. Sometimes it will happen within a few minutes of starting a game and other times it won't happen for an extended period of time. Windows and drivers are all up to date. It's not overheating as...
  8. Live kernel event 141, kernel event 144 and Live Kernel Event 1b0

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Live kernel event 141, kernel event 144 and Live Kernel Event 1b0: Hi, I have been having this issue for a couple of days and it´s really hard to play or use windows this days. I do not have any overclocking activated or anything, If I activate my XMP my computer would become even more unstable. My pc specs are Ryzen 5 2600x, Rx5700, Corsair...
  9. Live kernel event 141, kernel event 144 and Live Kernel Event 1b0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Live kernel event 141, kernel event 144 and Live Kernel Event 1b0: Hi, I have been having this issue for a couple of days and it´s really hard to play or use windows this days. I do not have any overclocking activated or anything, If I activate my XMP my computer would become even more unstable. My pc specs are Ryzen 5 2600x, Rx5700, Corsair...
  10. Live kernel event 141, kernel event 144 and Live Kernel Event 1b0