Windows 10: Live kernel event code ab hardware error

Discus and support Live kernel event code ab hardware error in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just installed the latest cumulative update and when I checked reliability history it listed a hardware fail event, livekernelevent code ab. Anyone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Scottyboy99, Oct 26, 2016.

1. Live kernel event code ab hardware error

I just installed the latest cumulative update and when I checked reliability history it listed a hardware fail event, livekernelevent code ab. Anyone know what that's about? PC seems fine though. And I rebooted a few times and was unable to repeat the error, bit concerned by it though!

EDIT - seems to be a bug in the latest cumulative update as we see the exact same in our other machine! Possibly triggered by signing out of one user account and into another. As I can't then subsequently repeat the error I think it's a one off that happens initially after the update but will monitor the reliability history closely to see if it happens again on either of our machines

:)

Scottyboy99, Oct 26, 2016

2. Live Kernel Event code id ab

I regularly check my Windows 10 reliability monitor & I got this in my monitor yesterday.I do not know much about this event.But what I know is that Time system did not crash or stopped working,it was working like normal.I do not remember about that time
    probably I turned on my notebook from Hibernating.Now if u are saying about SFC scan I ran that too & it found corrupted files that cant be fixed.So tell me if i try that restore option in command prompt will it run a windows update too,I cant run Windows
    update now because it will upgrade system from 1607 to 1709 & I am now in a limited data connection.So if the restore health path works without windows updating then I can try. My system is HP APU Quad Coe A8,AMD Radeon R5 grphics & Windows 10 Home 64 bit
    single language
    Live kernel event code ab hardware error [​IMG]

purushottammallick, Oct 26, 2016
  3. Live Kernel Event code id ab

well i think I am facing this type of issues recently may be like two weeks.But the fact is I did not any new third party software.If u really want to help my issue then tell me If i run restore health to replace corrupted files will it run a windows update?currently
    windows update in my notebook will upgrade my windows 10 from 1607 to 1703,I am in a metered connection so I cant do that.If it does not run Windows update then I can try that.Just reply to this answer,I am tired asking this same question to Microsoft community.

purushottammallick, Oct 26, 2016
  4. Cmp21 Win User

Live kernel event code ab hardware error

Yeah, stumbled across this thread while trying to figure out the problem. Seems like it's a bug right after installing the latest update like you said since it's happening on multiple machines. I only have one user account on my computer so it seems like that's not the problem.

Cmp21, Oct 28, 2016
  5. Thank you! I think it just confirms a bug like you said. I haven't seen it since so will ignore it!

Scottyboy99, Oct 28, 2016
  6. Just seen it again! Baffling as no apparent issues on the machines, same reference too!

Scottyboy99, Nov 2, 2016
  7. qbdp Win User
    Hell o, Scottyboy99, Cmp21 and others!
    I have this annoying problem as well. I have been getting this at least once a day especially while on start up and in a bad day 2 or 3 times. Though I am not experiencing anything unusual for daily use I just don't like it listed as Critical events! I am guessing this is something to do with my graphics card - nVIDIA GT 710 however I can not find any informations about LiveKernelEvents Code: ab. I am also following this post, A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. - Microsoft Community
    Regards,

qbdp, Nov 2, 2016
  8. Live kernel event code ab hardware error

Ok thanks. I see it on both my machines. One is Nvidia 980ti albeit not on the latest and greatest drivers. But the other is a different GPU, its an internal intel HD one. Clearly a nasty windows bug in latest version! I will check out that other thread you linked

Scottyboy99, Nov 2, 2016
  9. fdegrove Win User
    Hi,

Strange, my machines are totally stable. Absolutely nothing to report.

Cheers, *Wink

fdegrove, Nov 2, 2016
  10. It is weird, mine are totally stable too. Unless I look in reliability history I would detect nothing is wrong at all!

I look in device manager regulary too and there are absolutely no issues. It's as if it's a rogue message

Scottyboy99, Nov 2, 2016
  11. fdegrove Win User
    Hi,

RH is as clean as the proverbial whistle on mine.
    As is Event Viewer. Of course the DCOM errors were fixed by myself but these are pretty harmless anyhow.
    Admittedly hardware is pretty basic ; no graphics cards add or whatever.

Hopefully your problems can be sorted somehow.

Cheers, *Wink

fdegrove, Nov 2, 2016
  12. Grom0X Win User
    Grom0X, Nov 3, 2016
  13. Live kernel event code ab hardware error

Ok thanks. So it's def fast start up related? I do have it on. The onus is on MS to fix this bug though, they just can't seem to get things right can they, cumulative updates tumble down the pipe fixing bugs but seem to create new ones!!!! I'd wager the majority will have fast start up enabled as its the default and that's how MS decides for us

Scottyboy99, Nov 3, 2016
  14. fdegrove Win User
    Hi,

It very well could be related.
    In the past I experienced nothing but inexplicable problems because of it.
    On my most advanced desktop it can no longer be enabled in BIOS/EFI.
    Sure it takes a bit longer to boot up but is so much more reliable.

Cheers, *Wink

fdegrove, Nov 3, 2016
  15. Ray14120 Win User
    Hey Guys,...

I just reported this " Hardware error" That I am receiving , in another thread, but wanted to report it here as well. Occuring only after the last update, and the Error appears to be sporadic, with no known issues in how my computers are running.

I really need to come to this site more after after reading this. I check the reliability history at least twice a day, and since the last update, have noticed this "Hardware Error."

As of yet, I have not disabled fast startup , to see if the error resolves, but may do so shortly after seeing this error again.

Ray14120, Nov 3, 2016
Thema:

Live kernel event code ab hardware error

1. Live kernel event code ab hardware error - Similar Threads - Live kernel event

2. Hardware Error Caused Live Kernel Event

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hardware Error Caused Live Kernel Event: Hello, recently I've bought a new computer and it crashed right when I opened a game. Here's the problem details reported by windows. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hardware-error-caused-live-kernel-event/c3be114f-a709-4bdd-a976-faa0d85605b7
  3. Live kernel event hardware error code 1a8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Live kernel event hardware error code 1a8: Hello. Recently i got a bsod while playing valorant.. The stop code was driver corrupted expool. Then when i went to reliability history i noticed tht it was showing hardware error. Live kernel event code 1a8 pls help me solve this...
  4. Live kernel event hardware error code 1a8

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Live kernel event hardware error code 1a8: Hello. Recently i got a bsod while playing valorant.. The stop code was driver corrupted expool. Then when i went to reliability history i noticed tht it was showing hardware error. Live kernel event code 1a8 pls help me solve this...
  5. Hardware error - LIve Kernel Event 1cc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hardware error - LIve Kernel Event 1cc: Good morning,during the night between Saturday 10 and Sunday 11, my PC froze. From the reliability monitor the error regarded an hardware problem that prevented a correct Windows operation. These are the codes related to the problem:Event: LiveKernelEvent Code: 1cc Parameter...
  6. Hardware error - Live Kernel Event Code 3000040

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hardware error - Live Kernel Event Code 3000040: I just have a new PC and for few days running smoothly (Windows 10 Pro) But in the last few days, I got twice of BSOD - Driver Power State Failure Then, I checked on Reliability history and found there are so many hardware error shown, literally every day this error were...
  7. Hardware Error Caused Live Kernel Event Code: 193

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hardware Error Caused Live Kernel Event Code: 193: Hello, I have a problem my computer sometimes freezes with always the same "hardware problem", I'm really worried that if this continues to happen this will damages my PC, I don't know which hardware that causing this problem, please help me or at least tell me what hardware...
  8. Hardware error live kernel event

Hardware error live kernel event: Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 3000040 Parameter 1: 2 Parameter 2: fffff2095d5f24f0 Parameter 3: 1b0 Parameter 4: 0 OS version: 10_0_18363 Service Pack: 0_0 Product: 768_1 OS Version: 10.0.18363.2.0.0.768.101 Locale ID: 1033 What...
  9. Live Kernel Event caused by hardware error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Live Kernel Event caused by hardware error: Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎------------------------------------- 10/‎15/‎2019 10:52 AM Status Not reported Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code:...
  10. Hardware error i dont understand. Live Kernel Event code ab

Hardware error i dont understand. Live Kernel Event code ab: The machine works normal and i do not see any problem i am watcihing netflix and then i go to Windows trust center and i see that. Whats that? Windows dejó de funcionar correctamente por un problema con el hardware.Firma del problemaNombre de evento de problema:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. LKD_LEAKED_SESSION_POOLTAG_IMhq_Usix

2. live kernel event ab

3. live kernel event

4. live kernel event code ab,
  5. how to fix livekernelevent code ab,
  6. hardware error live kernel event,
  7. livekernelevent ab,
  8. Bucket ID: LKD_LEAKED_SESSION_POOLTAG_IMhq_Usix,
  9. hardware error livekernelevent code ab,
  10. errore live kernel event,
  11. livekernel event ab,