Windows 10: Live kernel event (freezing/crashing issue) with Assassin's Creed Odyssey

Discus and support Live kernel event (freezing/crashing issue) with Assassin's Creed Odyssey in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; If I recall correctly, I started experiencing crashing issues after April 4th, when update 1.2.0 was released. On the same day, I updated my NVIDIA... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Aaron__-, May 3, 2019.

1. Aaron__- Win User

Live kernel event (freezing/crashing issue) with Assassin's Creed Odyssey

If I recall correctly, I started experiencing crashing issues after April 4th, when update 1.2.0 was released. On the same day, I updated my NVIDIA graphics driver from 419.35 to 419.67. I contacted Ubisoft support at first, but it seemed to be a hardware error. This is the description of the event that I was given:

Fault bucket rejected_by_rule, type 0

Event Name: LiveKernelEvent

Response: Not available

Cab Id: e529b589-e229-4bfd-8b38-61f42bd843b6

Problem signature:

P1: 141

P2: ffff978a79395010

P3: fffff8046e3b6560

P4: 0

P5: 58c

P6: 10_0_17763

P7: 0_0

P8: 768_1

P9:

P10:

Attached files:

\\?\C:\WINDOWS\LiveKernelReports\WATCHDOG\WATCHDOG-20190503-1735.dmp

\\?\C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\WER-2017093-0.sysdata.xml

\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WERD04E.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml

\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WERD05E.tmp.xml

\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WERD05D.tmp.csv

\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WERD05E.tmp.txt

\\?\C:\Windows\Temp\WER2D34.tmp.WERDataCollectionStatus.txt

These files may be available here:

\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\Kernel_141_a8ed2f4dfa6dc9b9640c250234937a0743a9824_00000000_cab_223f2ed9

Analysis symbol:

Rechecking for solution: 0

Report Id: f98d00da-8772-4dd9-a4dc-e796f8e90908

Report Status: 2147483648

Hashed bucket:

Cab Guid: 0

The only things that changed that day were the two updates, but since then, the live kernel event errors have almost been a daily occurrence. Is there anything I can do to fix this?

:)

Aaron__-, May 3, 2019

2. Assassins creed odyssey not working

Hi,

My name is Angel. I am an Independent Advisor. Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I would recommend that you review the following Ubisoft guide about "ASSASSIN'S CREED: ODYSSEY DOESN'T LAUNCH":

https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/Faqs/000037019/As...

Hope the information provided is useful. If the issue persists, reply here and we will be glad to help you.

Angel.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

AngelCarreno, May 3, 2019
  3. Assassin's Creed 3

I love assassin's creed 3 and i had core i5 5200U and intel hd 5500 when i try to play it even low settings is still low fps i wish someone could help if there anyway to make assassin's creed 3 on intel hd 5500 I bought the game and i am runniing windows
    10 pro everything is buyed and i am legit but can't see how to make work assassin's creed 3 without low fps also i have 8gb of ram.

***Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Devices & drivers***

Saciid_306, May 3, 2019
  4. Live kernel event (freezing/crashing issue) with Assassin's Creed Odyssey

Assassin's creed rogue is not opening in my computer error " this app cant run on ur pc..."

Hi Amal,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

As you are facing an issue with Assassin's creed rogue, I suggest you to contact Assassin's creed rogue support regarding this matter for assistance.

Here is the link:
    http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/en-GB/games/assassins-creed-rogue.aspx

Hope this helps.

ThofikhAhamad, May 3, 2019
Thema:

Live kernel event (freezing/crashing issue) with Assassin's Creed Odyssey

1. Live kernel event (freezing/crashing issue) with Assassin's Creed Odyssey - Similar Threads - Live kernel event

2. Live Kernel Event Crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Live Kernel Event Crash: Hi,Just had a crash again, I have had the same crash at least 5-6 times now. hopefull somebody can help me diagnose this. Ive been getting minor graphical glitches small squares of glitched looking pixels on screen and sometimes in games it loads weird textures on objects and...
  3. Live Kernel Event Crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Live Kernel Event Crash: Hi,Just had a crash again, I have had the same crash at least 5-6 times now. hopefull somebody can help me diagnose this. Ive been getting minor graphical glitches small squares of glitched looking pixels on screen and sometimes in games it loads weird textures on objects and...
  4. Installing Assassin's Creed 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing Assassin's Creed 3: Hi there.I've been having trouble installing Assassin's Creed 3 on windows 11.So basically, I insert the disc into my pc, I hear it spin up for a minute or two, and then.....nothing.When I go into computer and click the cd drive program, it reads "Please insert disc into...
  5. Installing Assassin's Creed 3

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing Assassin's Creed 3: Hi there.I've been having trouble installing Assassin's Creed 3 on windows 11.So basically, I insert the disc into my pc, I hear it spin up for a minute or two, and then.....nothing.When I go into computer and click the cd drive program, it reads "Please insert disc into...
  6. Assassins creed not opening

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Assassins creed not opening: So idk if this is the w Right place to ask but i just vot assassins creed 1 and its not opening. Like its not even showing up in task manager. Not even an error message. I havewindows 10 64 bit 2 gplz help...
  7. Assassins Creed Odyssey compatibility mode windows 10 error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Assassins Creed Odyssey compatibility mode windows 10 error: My windows is 10 pro. Assassins creed odyssey does not start. troubleshooter shows incompatibility . i tried to change the compatibility mode to win 10. But in property compatibility i can't see win 10 compatibility mode . please help...
  8. Assassins creed odyssey not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Assassins creed odyssey not working: i recently did the windows 10 1803 update for my pc and after that when i clicked on the game nothing happend it just loaded.can you help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/assassins-creed-odyssey-not-working/d2ce373b-54e4-42db-833a-ebf238542d7d
  9. Assassin’s Creed III for Free

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Assassin’s Creed III for Free: You do have to have a UPlay account https://club.ubisoft.com/en-US/ubi30 72166
  10. Assassin's Creed Rogue crashes randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Assassin's Creed Rogue crashes randomly: Windows Build 10041 I've been playing Assassin's Creed Rogue for several days with no issues until recently; I'm in New York city. What happens is I'll be running to a loot item and spamming the E key to interact with the item. 99% of the time there are no issues but four...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. assassins creed odyssey kernal power 41 crash

2. ac odyssey crashing and freezing ps4