Windows 10: Live Kernel Event

Discus and support Live Kernel Event in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I recently built my PC last year in April. Nothing crazy, but just a simple build to game on and do some browsing. I've been having issues where my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KTepps03, Mar 7, 2021.

1. KTepps03 Win User

Live Kernel Event

I recently built my PC last year in April. Nothing crazy, but just a simple build to game on and do some browsing. I've been having issues where my monitor will go black, the fans then turn up really fast and then my PC shuts down or restarts. I recently looked at the event message and is as follows:

Source

Windows

Summary

Hardware error

Date

‎3/‎7/‎2021 8:11 PM

Status

Not reported

Description

A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent

Code: 144

Parameter 1: 3003

Parameter 2: fffffe82a67696b0

Parameter 3: 40010000

Parameter 4: 0

OS version: 10_0_19041

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 768_1

OS Version: 10.0.19041.2.0.0.768.101

Locale ID: 1033

Anyone have any ideas as to what this could be or what I can do to fix it? I notice this usually occurs after I've been running a game for a while such as Warzone. Thanks!

:)

KTepps03, Mar 7, 2021

2. Live Kernel Event 141

Hi Bao,

Many users has sadly aswell encountered this problem. Solving this will take some time, I highly suggest you to look through these threads steadily while making some stress tests and all of the other stuff that is needed.

Black Screen with Live Kernel Event 141,

LiveKernelEvent 141 - Hardware failure,

Fix Windows 10 Live kernel event 141 error.

Please reply if the issue still remains so that I can help you with solving it Live Kernel Event :).

Melik TechBuddy, Mar 7, 2021
  3. Kernel-Power event id 41. BugcheckCode 0

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In-order to get more clarity on this issue and to assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, reply with answers to the below questions:

1. Are you aware of any changes made on your PC, prior to this issue?
    2. Is this issue specific while playing a particular game?
    3. Which edition of Windows are you currently using?

A Kernel Power Event 41 can occur in the following scenarios.

Scenario 1: The computer restarts, and there is a Stop error BugcheckCode in the event data.

Scenario 2: The computer is shut down by pressing and holding the power button.

Scenario 3: The system randomly restarts and no Stop error BugcheckCode is listed, or the computer is completely unresponsive (hard hang).

I suggest you refer the article on Kernel
    Power Event ID 41
    and follow the steps for the scenario that is causing this error on your PC.

Additionally, you can refer the article on Windows
    Kernel event ID 41 error "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first" in Windows

and check if that helps.

Regards,

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Mar 7, 2021
  4. Live Kernel Event

restart and kernel-power event

Hi,

The kernel power event ID 41 error occurs when the computer is shut down, or it restarts unexpectedly. When a computer that is running Windows starts, a check is performed to determine whether the computer was shut down cleanly. If the computer was not shut
    down cleanly, a Kernel Power Event 41 message is generated.

Try this, see if it works for you:

• Go to "Settings"
    • Select "System"
    • Select "Power and Sleep"
    • Select "Additional Power Settings"
    • Select "Choose what the power buttons do"
    • Select "Change settings currently available"
    • Ensure that "Turn on fast start up" is deselected (unticked)
    • Click on "Save Changes"

Restart your computer after performing the steps.

Let us know if the above steps resolved the issue.

Venancio Khu, Mar 7, 2021
Thema:

Live Kernel Event

1. Live Kernel Event - Similar Threads - Live Kernel Event

2. Live Kernel Event Crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Live Kernel Event Crash: Hi,Just had a crash again, I have had the same crash at least 5-6 times now. hopefull somebody can help me diagnose this. Ive been getting minor graphical glitches small squares of glitched looking pixels on screen and sometimes in games it loads weird textures on objects and...
  3. Live kernel event 141, kernel event 144 and Live Kernel Event 1b0

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Live kernel event 141, kernel event 144 and Live Kernel Event 1b0: Hi, I have been having this issue for a couple of days and it´s really hard to play or use windows this days. I do not have any overclocking activated or anything, If I activate my XMP my computer would become even more unstable. My pc specs are Ryzen 5 2600x, Rx5700, Corsair...
  4. Live kernel event 141, kernel event 144 and Live Kernel Event 1b0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Live kernel event 141, kernel event 144 and Live Kernel Event 1b0: Hi, I have been having this issue for a couple of days and it´s really hard to play or use windows this days. I do not have any overclocking activated or anything, If I activate my XMP my computer would become even more unstable. My pc specs are Ryzen 5 2600x, Rx5700, Corsair...
  5. Live kernel event 141, kernel event 144 and Live Kernel Event 1b0

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Live Kernel Event

Live Kernel Event: About once a day, I get an error where my computer completely freezes. As a result, I have to force shut down my computer. I've looked in the reliability log and I found a few errors around the time but not one that reports freezing. I have also attached an event log from...
  7. Live Kernel event 141

Live Kernel event 141: I have recently put a new rx5700xt into my system. After doing this my PC would unexpectedly crash at random moments. When checked in reliability I see this. Problem Hardware error Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly....
  8. Live Kernel Event 3000040

Live Kernel Event 3000040: My system is getting blacked out occasionally when i am using it. It is then unable to get charged, even the led indicator doesnot show up. The power button comes to no use. However, when left out for 3-4 days when the whole battery is drenched, i am able to power it up. The...
  9. Live Kernel Event

Live Kernel Event: Hi anyone that reads this, I was playing Overwatch with friends and after about 10-20 minutes, my screen turned black and my pc turned itself off, I checked the crash report and this is what I got. See Pictures I can't find anything online as to how to fix this problem as...
  10. Live Kernel Event

Live Kernel Event: Hi! I recently bought a new graphics card. The rest of the system is also recent one and a half years. I've being expirencing frezzes during gameplay sessions CSGo, NBA-in this case the game crashes to desktop, LoL and even sometimes just surfing the web. Initially I thought...