Windows 10: Live login help

Discus and support Live login help in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi, I have two Live accounts. One for personal use and one for work. I forgot my password for my work account. I've tried to login too many times and... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by AimeeKing, Apr 15, 2020.

1. AimeeKing Win User

Live login help

Hi,

I have two Live accounts. One for personal use and one for work. I forgot my password for my work account. I've tried to login too many times and now I'm locked out. I can still sign in to my personal account but every time I try to verify my work account I get a message saying, "That account already exists" Well, yeah, I know that but I can't get into it.

I even tried starting a new account but I can't because the account already exists. I tried to verify the work account with my personal account but it won't work.

Can anyone help me figure this out? I'm so frustrated.

Thanks!

Aimee

:)

AimeeKing, Apr 15, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Apr 15, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Apr 15, 2020
  4. Aaron_Sum Win User

Live login help

Not Able to login

Hi,

Thank you for posting to Microsoft Community.

Please confirm the following things for me.

1. Is your system connected to the internet? You can check this through the network icon at the bottom left corner of your login screen.
    2. What error message are you receiving when you login with your Microsoft account?

I would suggest you to login to
    http://login.live.com/
    with your Microsoft account and check if you are able to sign-in with your credentials.

If you are able to sign-in with your Microsoft account on the live website, you can follow the steps in this article to ‘Start
    your PC in safe mode in Windows 10
    ’, kindly follow the steps in the section ‘From the sign-in screen’ and check if you are able to login to your system.

We await your response.

Aaron Summith

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aaron_Sum, Apr 15, 2020
Thema:

Live login help

1. Live login help - Similar Threads - Live login help

2. get live help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    get live help: I have been through all the online suggestions and need live help as none of them fix or address my issue. Why is there not a phone number listed to contact live support? My computer is signed in and online however onedrive will not login, and it states that I am not...
  3. get live help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    get live help: I have been through all the online suggestions and need live help as none of them fix or address my issue. Why is there not a phone number listed to contact live support? My computer is signed in and online however onedrive will not login, and it states that I am not...
  4. Instant Live Help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Instant Live Help: Is Instant Live Help legit or a scam? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/instant-live-help/b2560e4f-365d-4378-a052-6351624da201
  5. Instant Live Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Instant Live Help: Is Instant Live Help legit or a scam? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/instant-live-help/b2560e4f-365d-4378-a052-6351624da201
  6. Instant Live Help

7. Xbox Live Login doesn't Work [HELP]

Xbox Live Login doesn't Work [HELP]: I bought the Xbox game pass to play Sea of Thieves with my friends but I have a weird problem. Basically everytime I try to log in my xbox live account in the game or in the xbox app, it doesn't make any difference to play online, the window where I'm supposed to put my email...
  8. Xbox live login failure

Xbox live login failure: Cannot login to Xbox live, message " can not log into xbox live at the moment". has only happened since April 2019 Win 10 update, two day ago. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-live-login-failure/af7ae182-d469-4f22-abf5-f2248c845db6
  9. Help? Live chat is not helping.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help? Live chat is not helping.: On the windows April update I believe, my monitor was locked on 60Hz(Asus ROG PG279Q) Its a monitor that can use turbo button to change 60-120-144 and overclockable to 165 after that win10 update, the fresh rate was locked, but it got fixed by microsoft around 4 days and I...
  10. Windows live login password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows live login password: After an update my computer would not recognize my password. After 3 days of trying different things I decided to try by email password. It worked! Don't know why but it did. After it opened, I closed computer and restarted it. This time I could switch the option and did...