Windows 10: Live Mail 2012 crashes regularly in Windows 10

Discus and support Live Mail 2012 crashes regularly in Windows 10 in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Even after replacing Live Mail 2011 with 2012, I find that it still crashes on and off with the message "something unexpected has happened and Windows... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by NIRC, Dec 3, 2015.

1. NIRC Win User

Live Mail 2012 crashes regularly in Windows 10

Even after replacing Live Mail 2011 with 2012, I find that it still crashes on and off with the message "something unexpected has happened and Windows Live Mail must close".
    If I reboot, it works fine, but I don't want to have to reboot every time this happens.

:)

NIRC, Dec 3, 2015
  2. Martmcd Win User

wow can I get copy of windows live2012

Windows live mail 2012 was part of windows essentials 2012.

Windows Essentials 2012 suite reached end of support on January 10, 2017.

It is no longer available for download.

in addition Windows Live Mail 2012 does not support the new APIs required to provide full synchronisation with Outlook.com

Martmcd, Dec 3, 2015
  3. Export archived messages from Windows Live Mail 2012 to the Windows 10 Mail app

I purchased my all-in-one several years ago with Windows 7 (I believe) and it came with Windows Live Mail. Shortly after I purchased the computer I received an upgrade to Windows 10. I have been using Windows Live Mail 2012 for years now and have created
    multiple 'local' archive folders for messages I wanted to save. Can I export these archived messages so they can be opened in the current Windows 10 Mail app? Windows Live Mail 2012 only gives me the option to export to Outlook (which I don't have) or to
    another Live Mail account. I would like to export these archived messages from Live Mail 2012 into the Windows 10 Mail app.

StanRosinski, Dec 3, 2015
  4. strollin Win User

I can't offer much advice, WLM 2012 works fine for me in Win 10.

Does it fail the same way with WLM 2011 as with WLM 2012?

strollin, Dec 3, 2015
  5. NIRC Win User
    I am trying to determine what the circumstances are. So far:
    • It happens after awaking from hibernation, but I am going to shut it down before hibernating for a couple of days to see if that helps.
    • It does not happen on my laptop, only on my desktop.
    • Next time, I will shut down other programs and see which seems to be interfering.
    But is there any place a log is kept of the shutdown?
    Thanks for any help.

NIRC, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Live Mail 2012 crashes regularly in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Live Mail 2012

2. Windows Live Mail 2012

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Live Mail 2012: I would appreciated any assistance regarding my Windows Live Mail issue. I can receive and delete any message. I can't send, reply or foreward any email. I get the screen msg: A Problem occurred to open this msg plus A problem occurred Please try again...
  3. Windows Live Mail 2012

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Live Mail 2012: I would appreciated any assistance regarding my Windows Live Mail issue. I can receive and delete any message. I can't send, reply or foreward any email. I get the screen msg: A Problem occurred to open this msg plus A problem occurred Please try again...
  4. Windows Live Mail 2012

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Live Mail 2012: Hello, We use Windows Live Mail, but since yesterday we cannot send any mails anymore. The mails we receive have following error message : The message cannot be displayed Windows Live Mail has detected an unexpected problem while displaying this message. Check that...
  5. windows live mail 2012

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    windows live mail 2012: had login screen come up and put in password.said ok screen come right back. had to call spectrum reset password now cannot receive my emails. beanner61 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-live-mail-2012/829e29db-dfac-4df8-8a10-11bbe2edc146
  6. Windows Live mail 2012

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Live mail 2012: I use live mail 2012 and was aware of the end of support. 2 days ago I find my access to my emails has been blocked by error0x800C013E. Not able to send or receive and not able to open any of my email folders. No idea how to resolve. Can someone help?...
  7. Live Mail 2012

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Live Mail 2012: since windows 10 updates send link greyed out try as I may I can not resolve this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/live-mail-2012/47c464e1-f0b6-4024-8b75-a054bc6181cf
  8. Windows Live Mail 2012 constantly crashes in Windows 10...

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Live Mail 2012 constantly crashes in Windows 10...: This is my first Post, so apologies if it is in the wrong Forum ...*Confused I have come here after receiving zero help from Microsoft's own Help channels, for Windows 10!*Mad I completed what appeared to be a relatively trouble-free upgrade from Windows 7 to 10, but...
  9. windows live mail 2012

in Browsers and Email
    windows live mail 2012: Hi I have just installed windows 10 upgrade and everything is fine but my email. I use WLM 2012 for work with my work signature on it and it wont work properly. It seems to give this error message when i try and send " the message cannot be sent an error has occured"....
  10. windows live mail 2012

in Browsers and Email
    windows live mail 2012: I am a newbe to this forum. I just bought an I Pad and I am trying to have my emails transfer into it from my Windows Live mail 2012. I know it is no longer support by Micro Soft. The I Pad set up is asking me questions I can't answer. Can anyone help me please? 92086

Users found this page by searching for:

1. something unexpected has happened and windows live mail must close error

2. windows live mail 2012 freezes in windows 10