Windows 10: Live Mail 2013

Discus and support Live Mail 2013 in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I can open an email when it first comes in. If I put it into a storage folder and later retrieve it, it won't open, it's lost to me. It worked well in... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by bgraae, Sep 3, 2015.

1. bgraae Win User

Live Mail 2013

I can open an email when it first comes in. If I put it into a storage folder and later retrieve it, it won't open, it's lost to me. It worked well in 7. Is there a solution? Additionally I have a couple of emails that I'm trying to delete and they won't delete. This has occurred since I upgraded to 10.

:)

bgraae, Sep 3, 2015

2. Windows Live Mail

I have just purchased a new Laptop (Windows 10) and MS office 2016. My old laptop runs on windows 7 and I originally used Windows Live Mail from 2007 until 2013 for my business related e-mails. In 2013 I migrated over to outlook express. When I made
    this change I was able to keep live mail on my computer but I no longer used Live mail to send or receive e-mail. I was able to access the Live Mail software and refer back to e-mails from 2007 to 2013 and sort and view by date or sender or subject on both
    my in box and the outbox. Is there any way I can bring this information via an older version of Live mail or some other software and have access to this information on my new laptop.

DavidRondosh, Sep 3, 2015
  3. New Updated Windows Live Email

Which is clunky, Windows live mail 2012, or Microsoft Office 2013.?

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Sep 3, 2015
  4. Live Mail 2013

I ended up downloading Windows Essentials 2012 and haven't had any issues with that in 10. Generally I log in by way of the default web browser while still wanting the WLM for other accounts I don't access that often.

Getting in there for now by way of browser would simply things until you get this solved. You may have to remove WLM entirely and try the 2012 version to see if that will work out like it should. Windows Essentials

I looked that one up when someone had mentioned using the Windows Essentials 2012 version when running the web search with "Windows Essentials for Windows 10" as the search title just not in upper case at all. Ironically I still use the bookmark on the browser far more regularly then waiting for any mail app to sync after not being used for any amount of time.

Night Hawk, Sep 3, 2015
  5. bgraae Win User
    Thanks for the response. I belong to a great group called Support.com. They are highly trained technicians that really know programs. I spent over two hours and he solved my problem.

bgraae, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Live Mail 2013

1. Live Mail 2013 - Similar Threads - Live Mail 2013

2. live mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    live mail: j'ai du remettre mon mot de passe dans live mail mais il ne passe plus et je ne reçois plus de mail de gmail ni je ne peus en envoyer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-mail/c7fa9f3c-2031-4993-9401-f1e89d9269f4
  3. live mail

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    live mail: j'ai du remettre mon mot de passe dans live mail mais il ne passe plus et je ne reçois plus de mail de gmail ni je ne peus en envoyer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-mail/c7fa9f3c-2031-4993-9401-f1e89d9269f4
  4. Live Mail

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Live Mail: After the last W10 update, Live Mail 2012 will not send or receive from my mail server https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-mail/0d88823f-6a41-489d-85e2-f4fbed982ffc
  5. Live mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Live mail: I am trouble w/ win live mail can receive but not send....... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-mail/243da502-1500-41c3-a4f4-fdd6dabcdf18
  6. Transferring Windows Live Mail .eml files to Outlook 2013 .pst files

Transferring Windows Live Mail .eml files to Outlook 2013 .pst files: I have been using Windows Live Mail within the Windows 10 Operating System. I want to transfer all of my saved email (with the .eml extension) over to Outlook 2013 on a different laptop. Nothing I have tried so far has been successful. And I don't see where Outlook stores...
  7. Live mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Live mail: some emails I forward are sent as many times as 37 repeated emails how do I stop this so it is sent only once? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-mail/a373e491-9ae5-4da0-8fab-acb57a3a22be
  8. Mail Live

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail Live: Am using LIve Mail on Windows 10 for emails and the PDF attachments are not downloading with the email on all my incoming emails, have 2 email a/cs setup through a server and some pdf attachments do come through and some don't. If an email is sent from one address to another...
  9. Live mail

Live mail: Cannot receive mail from Windows Live. Error message: 0x800cc90, server error Live mail error 0x800cc92 Pop 3 Part 995. It won't accept my password even tried changing it. So Frustrating....
  10. live mail

in Browsers and Email
    live mail: HI all,,I have a new computer (windows 10) and in the list of apps it has live mail and when I clicked it this came up. [img] Can anyone tell me the problem please. Len 109278