Windows 10: Live Mail can't send after last night's update. I can still receive mail

Discus and support Live Mail can't send after last night's update. I can still receive mail in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; The connection to the server has failed.Subject 'Board meeting June 6th'Server: 'smtpauth.earthlink.net'Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0EProtocol:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by sirocco110, Jun 10, 2021.

1. Live Mail can't send after last night's update. I can still receive mail

The connection to the server has failed.Subject 'Board meeting June 6th'Server: 'smtpauth.earthlink.net'Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0EProtocol: SMTPPort: 25SecureSSL: NoSocket Error: 10061Can't send email but I can receive . Help?

:)

sirocco110, Jun 10, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User

Mail not sending!

Your last reference was to Mailbird- it seems you've reverted to Mail.

The choice of pop3 or imap for receiving mail is up to you.. smtp is a different thing.

Suggest you try sending mail with Mailbird

dalchina, Jun 10, 2021
  3. Windows Live Mail will no longer send or receive emails

Since the last automatic update of my Windows 10, my Windows Live Mail no longer works. I get this error message:

Unable to send or receive messages for the Comcast account. An unknown error has occurred.

Server: 'mail.comcast.net'
    Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800C013E
    Protocol: POP3
    Port: 995
    Secure(SSL): Yes

I am running Windows Version 2004 (OS Build 19401.450).

Any help much appreciated!

scooter60624, Jun 10, 2021
  4. Live Mail can't send after last night's update. I can still receive mail

Windows 10 Mail App can receive mail but can't send it

I am trying to use the Windows 10 Mail App to send/receive email using my work email account. I am able to successfully receive email but everytime I tried to send a new email, it goes straight to the Outbox and never gets sent.

When I received email initially, I had to accept a certificate. I haven't been prompted to accept a certificate with sending but I suspect that is the hang up.

How can I get the Mail App to send emails?

Zack Macomber, Jun 10, 2021
Thema:

Live Mail can't send after last night's update. I can still receive mail

1. Live Mail can't send after last night's update. I can still receive mail - Similar Threads - Live Mail can't

2. live mail can receive but not send

in Windows 10 Gaming
    live mail can receive but not send: live mail can receive but not send https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-mail-can-receive-but-not-send/80d4cdaf-a41b-4870-83ed-a42b525f2d02
  3. live mail can receive but not send

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    live mail can receive but not send: live mail can receive but not send https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-mail-can-receive-but-not-send/80d4cdaf-a41b-4870-83ed-a42b525f2d02
  4. live mail can receive but not send

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. windows live mail sending/received failure

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows live mail sending/received failure: Hi,Unable to send or receive messages for the Express sagar account. Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Server: 'mail.express.com' Windows Live Mail Error...
  6. windows live mail sending/received failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows live mail sending/received failure: Hi,Unable to send or receive messages for the Express sagar account. Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Server: 'mail.express.com' Windows Live Mail Error...
  7. windows live mail sending/received failure

8. mail/outlook mail: I can send BUT can NOT receive

mail/outlook mail: I can send BUT can NOT receive: mail/outlook mail: I can send BUT can NOT receive. What is the remedy? thanks jp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mailoutlook-mail/8fd6a777-8d82-4ca3-9c0a-cb090ddac574
  9. Windows Live Mail - Can receive but not send emails

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Live Mail - Can receive but not send emails: I have a Dell computer and my operating system is Windows 10 Pro and I am using Windows Live Mail, Version 2011 (Build 15.4.3555.0308). I have satellite internet through Hughes (Gen 5). The account on which I am having the issue is a Windstream email account. I can send...
  10. windows live mail is not able to receive or send mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows live mail is not able to receive or send mail: When I activate windows live mail, it is stuck at "Authorising" and eventually times out, and is not able to send or receive mail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-live-mail-is-not-able-to-receive-or-send/cbaee829-42f0-4b8f-b7e3-da3df4c1cf62