Windows 10: live mail error 0x800ccc0e

Discus and support live mail error 0x800ccc0e in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I resolve this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-mail-error-0x800ccc0e/dadb4439-535e-423f-ae71-b15de7b82740 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by derekbirchenough, Jan 11, 2019.

1. live mail error 0x800ccc0e

How do I resolve this

:)

derekbirchenough, Jan 11, 2019
  2. Karen_731 Win User

Error Code 0x800CCC0E

Unable to send or receive messages for the Baxleymechanical (karen) account. The connection to the server has failed.

Server: 'mail.baxleymechanical.com'

Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0E

Protocol: POP3

Port: 110

Secure(SSL): No

Socket Error: 10060

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Karen_731, Jan 11, 2019
  3. Cafemano Win User
    Windows Live Mail Error0x800CCCOE

Windows live mail not working right with Gmail since installed Win 10. I tried several suggestions but no success. More than likely the fix is simple. My other Live Mail accounts with my provider and with MSN work fine. Each time Live Mail tries to query
    for Gmail messages, I am notified with the following message:

Unable to send or receive messages for the G Mail account. Header download for the 'Inbox' folder did not complete. The connection to the server has failed.
    Server Response: Your IMAP command could not be sent to the server, due to non-network errors. This could, for example, indicate a lack of memory on your system.

Server: 'imap.gmail.com'

Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0E

Protocol: IMAP

Port: 143

Secure(SSL): No

Cafemano, Jan 11, 2019
  4. live mail error 0x800ccc0e

garybear89, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

live mail error 0x800ccc0e

1. live mail error 0x800ccc0e - Similar Threads - live mail error

2. Live Mail Error id :0x800ccc90

in Windows 10 Customization
    Live Mail Error id :0x800ccc90: Can't receive e mails due to above error message Have Windows 10. Tried repair on Windows Essentials , also deleted and reinstated e mail account. Still not working . Help , please...
  3. Live Mail Error id :0x8000ccc90

Live Mail Error id :0x8000ccc90: Can't receive e mails due to above error message Have Windows 10. Tried repair on Windows Essentials , also deleted and reinstated e mail account. Still not working . Help , please...
  4. windows live mail error 421

windows live mail error 421: I can not send mail but do receive it ok https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-live-mail-error-421/2ab5d17c-f122-40a1-a4ea-f108e40e9d01
  5. Error message in Windows Live Mail

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error message in Windows Live Mail: Since the August 2019 crash of Telus email, every time I open Window live mail ( I know it's unsupported and old but has, until now worked perfectly) I have been receiving the following error message in Window Live Mail: unable to send or receive messages for the Telus ( )...
  6. error (0x800CCC0E)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    error (0x800CCC0E): Task 'Synchronizing subscribed folders for ***@***.' reported error (0x800CCC0E) : 'Outlook cannot synchronize subscribed folders for ***@***. Error: Cannot connect to the server. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service...
  7. Live mail

Live mail: some emails I forward are sent as many times as 37 repeated emails how do I stop this so it is sent only once? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-mail/a373e491-9ae5-4da0-8fab-acb57a3a22be
  8. Windows Live Mail error receiving mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Live Mail error receiving mail: Starting yesterday, none of our computers can send mail, although they still receive mail from a variety of accounts. Also, we can still send and receive from Charter using our mobile telephones. Here is the error message that Live Mail displays on our computers-- An...
  9. Live mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Live mail: Cannot receive mail from Windows Live. Error message: 0x800cc90, server error Live mail error 0x800cc92 Pop 3 Part 995. It won't accept my password even tried changing it. So Frustrating....
  10. Windows Live Mail error message

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Live Mail error message: Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum so please be gentle with me! I am reasonably computer literate (started when Win 3.1 was the current OS) but new to Win 10 which I have just acquired pre installed on a new PC. I use WLM and got it running well on two separate accounts on...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what is yahoo mail error code 0x800cccd9

2. error ox800CCCOE live mail windows 10

3. windows live error code 0x800ccc0e