Windows 10: Live Mail lost e-mail

Discus and support Live Mail lost e-mail in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; windows live mail warns me that it has downloaded what appears to Phishing e-mail but where is it? I would like to look at it to confirm Windows... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Essaboy, Feb 1, 2020.

1. Essaboy Win User

Live Mail lost e-mail

windows live mail warns me that it has downloaded what appears to Phishing e-mail but where is it? I would like to look at it to confirm Windows Security opinion

:)

Essaboy, Feb 1, 2020
  2. Hitman Win User

E mail problem

Hello
    This is a weird thing going on with my wife's e mail a little hard to explain.
    We are with time.Warner/spectrum
    I have asked at there sites and searched on lone put no real info.
    Windows 10 e mail app is Windows live mail

Ok here we go
    I set it all up ports and security and ports it is all working
    DownLoads the required folders sends and recieves mail all is good.
    It will be working for days even weeks and then all of a sudden the whole account is gone.
    All folders emails saved and deleted all gone.
    This have happened a few times now at least 4 or 5 times 2 times in the last month.

Is there a virus or malware or something that is doing this. ?
    Every time it has happened I do change the password.
    She has another account with verizon that still works and have np with.

Any suggestions or advise please
    Thaks
    Ruben

Hitman, Feb 1, 2020
  3. I need a slick E-mail program!

My parents are absolutely stonewall about keeping AOL. The best reason they can give me for keeping it is the easy to use E-mail interface. I ain't arguing, I haven't found anything easier to use, but it TAKES SO MUCH MEMORY! And so I'm thinking that if I can find something nice and easy to use, I might be able to get my parents to use it instead of AOL, and finally get the bloatware known as AOL off my computer! The requirements-
    • Must be easy to use
    • Can't be browser-based (so AIM mail, Yahoo, and MSN are no-no's)
    • Preferably compatible with AOL mail, my parents don't want to switch E-mail accounts
    • Can't be Mozilla Thunderbird...I tried it and it sucks in terms of multiple E-mail accounts, and it erased all my saved mail *Frown Live Mail lost e-mail :(.
    Any ideas?

zekrahminator, Feb 1, 2020
  4. Newegg Win User

Live Mail lost e-mail

NewEgg Scam E-Mails

Newegg.com just became aware of a phishing e-mail scam disguised as an order confirmation e-mail. Newegg takes the security of customer information extremely seriously and wants to assure you these phishing e-mails are in no way affiliated with or originating from Newegg. We have taken immediate steps to verify no customer data has been breached and to inform the proper authorities. Rest assured your information is safe with us.

If you have received a suspect email, we strongly advise that you DO NOT respond, download or click any of the links on the e-mail. Please refer to our FAQ page for tips on how to identify and protect yourself against such attacks in the future:

Should you have any further questions or concerns do not hesitate to contact me at L: Maverick.B.Iniguez@newegg.com or call me at 1800-390-1119 ext 25062.

Thank you.

Newegg.com

Newegg, Feb 1, 2020
Thema:

Live Mail lost e-mail

1. Live Mail lost e-mail - Similar Threads - Live Mail lost

2. Lost e-mail account Windows Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost e-mail account Windows Mail: Split from this thread. Had the same thing happen with Mail 10. Had 3 email accounts, all 3 gone. Trying to recover them now. Have managed to get one back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-e-mail-account-windows-mail/eb21016d-51c4-4d24-b062-a7e24cf3eaac
  3. Lost e-mail account Windows Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost e-mail account Windows Mail: Split from this thread. Had the same thing happen with Mail 10. Had 3 email accounts, all 3 gone. Trying to recover them now. Have managed to get one back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-e-mail-account-windows-mail/eb21016d-51c4-4d24-b062-a7e24cf3eaac
  4. Lost e-mails & settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lost e-mails & settings: I have windows live mail as my default e-mail. Yesterday after a normal start up i found a new browser & no access to my e-mails! I also got a message "An app caused a problem with the default browser setting so this was reset to Microsoft Edge. Can any body help me to get...
  5. lost contacts in Windows live mail

lost contacts in Windows live mail: Hi, I recently changed password for my Microsoft account because it asked me too. recently got 1909 Since then my live mail has asked me for a password which I cannot remember. I assume that is my Microsoft accouunt password. It has now lost my contacts. At the moment...
  6. lost e-mails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    lost e-mails: I lost e-mails that were saved in folders. How can I find & retrieve them? them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-e-mails/1f4eb63e-095a-4f82-b04f-9d30910b27af"
  7. Windows live e-mail

Windows live e-mail: Why is my incoming mail coming in twice...once from the sender.... I.E. ebay, and once from the sender with I.E. <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***> Thanks......
  8. can't send e mails through live mail to yahoo.com

can't send e mails through live mail to yahoo.com: Have been trying to send an e mail with attachment to yahoo reciepent using live mail will not send, not computer literate, so would appreciate any help. Thank you Lyle...
  9. Deleting e-mails in Windows Live Mail

Deleting e-mails in Windows Live Mail: I can no longer delete e-mails from Windows Live Mail without being online. Why is that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/deleting-e-mails-in-windows-live-mail/3aac8284-0ca5-46f6-956b-70932db88315
  10. WINDOWS LIVE MAIL E MAIL STATES - Windows Live Mail has not yet downloaded this message.

WINDOWS LIVE MAIL E MAIL STATES - Windows Live Mail has not yet downloaded this message.: E-Mail states "To download the message: Click here. Press Space." - DOES NOT WORK https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/windows-live-mail-e-mail-states-windows-live-mail/c8130e6d-8935-468d-b2ce-b0b6baa7bb10