Windows 10: Live Mail sent email never received

Discus and support Live Mail sent email never received in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I used Windows "Live Mail" (little white open envelope) on 11/22/19. I typed up an email and sent the email. Email recipient did not receive. I know I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DanC_4321, Nov 29, 2019.

1. DanC_4321 Win User

Live Mail sent email never received

I used Windows "Live Mail" (little white open envelope) on 11/22/19. I typed up an email and sent the email. Email recipient did not receive. I know I sent. I did not receive an email notice error saying "undelivered."

I tripled checked email address and it was correct. This email is not in DRAFT, SENT or TRASH/Deleted folders. In fact when I went into SENT folder, NO / None of my recently sent email were in the folder...just said nothing found. Just a blank sent folder.

What happened or what did I do? Is the a way to find this email I thought I sent?

Thanks, Danno

:)

DanC_4321, Nov 29, 2019

2. When email is sent, but not received? What's the reason?

That's precisely what worried me, especially since I designated this email for the most important of correspondence (overseas work clients especially...) i.e. the fact that from the email I sent it, it went to my 'sent items' and I didn't receive any notification.

I imagined if it had not been me sending it from another address but someone else sent me some work invoice or quotation etc, if this were to happen to them they'd think that I had received their email and rudely ignored it!

The inbox cap still isn't reached (barely got 5 emails so far) and the file I attached was only 48KB, and anyway the one I forwarded today arrived. But I still haven't received the one I sent last Friday. And no notification received in my @live mail.

Could this be an issue of live/hotmail?

But well... it never happened to me before. *Oh Well Live Mail sent email never received :eek:hwell:

Does google really do that without informing the sender, or at least the recipient?

Black Panther, Nov 29, 2019
  3. no record of sent or deleted emails in live mail

After the last windows 10 update on my surface the windows live mail folders for my gmail, sent, trash remain empty. I receive emails but have no record of sent or deleted emails.

Original title--Mrs--

Frustratedoldie, Nov 29, 2019
  4. Live Mail sent email never received

no record of sent or deleted emails in live mail

Went into threads, tried their suggestion. My save copy of sent mail box is ticked. Bye again.

Frustratedoldie, Nov 29, 2019
Thema:

Live Mail sent email never received

1. Live Mail sent email never received - Similar Threads - Live Mail sent

2. can't send emails with Windows Live Mail but getting sent messages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't send emails with Windows Live Mail but getting sent messages: Can't send emails using Windows Live Mail, windows 7but receiving emails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-send-emails-with-windows-live-mail-but/0563d47d-4a9e-46ab-a115-f9bf58f32041
  3. Cannot send or receive emails on Windows Live Mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot send or receive emails on Windows Live Mail: This is the message I get when I try to send/receive messages on my Windows Live Mail account. I have Windows 10 Pro. Unable to send or receive messages for the Embarqmail mrwhite56 account. An unknown error has occurred. Server: 'pop.embarqmail.com' Windows Live Mail...
  4. Windows Live Mail will no longer send or receive emails

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Live Mail will no longer send or receive emails: Since the last automatic update of my Windows 10, my Windows Live Mail no longer works. I get this error message: Unable to send or receive messages for the Comcast account. An unknown error has occurred. Server: 'mail.comcast.net' Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800C013E...
  5. Cannot send or receive emails on Windows Live Mail

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot send or receive emails on Windows Live Mail: Cannot send or receive emails on Windows Live Mail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-send-or-receive-emails-on-windows-live-mail/b45fe2f4-27c0-4d38-b94a-74338b02aecf
  6. Sent emails are not being received

in Browsers and Email
    Sent emails are not being received: I'm new to the forum and am looking for any help regarding an issue that started a few days ago. I am able to receive email messages, but when I send anything, it is only reflected in my sent file, but never reaches any recipients. I use a local email service, GVTC webmail,...
  7. Windows Live Mail - Can receive but not send emails

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Live Mail - Can receive but not send emails: I have a Dell computer and my operating system is Windows 10 Pro and I am using Windows Live Mail, Version 2011 (Build 15.4.3555.0308). I have satellite internet through Hughes (Gen 5). The account on which I am having the issue is a Windstream email account. I can send...
  8. My sent emails are not going to my Sent folder in Windows Live Mail.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My sent emails are not going to my Sent folder in Windows Live Mail.: When I click on Send/Receive it gets hung up on Checking 'Sent Mail' for new messages. Eventually I get this message: Your IMAP server has not responded in 60 seconds. Would you like to wait another 60 seconds for the server to respond? I have tried clicking on wait...
  9. email - problem - receiving undelivrable email which I never sent

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    email - problem - receiving undelivrable email which I never sent: email - problem - receiving undelivrable email which I never sent https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-problem-receiving-undelivrable-email-which-i/6b5985fb-88ff-4e7a-9e1e-9b17d321d977
  10. Windows Live Mail 2012 can receive cannot sent

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Live Mail 2012 can receive cannot sent: Hello! I noticed a strange issue in my father's new notebook (Windows 10 Home). He had Windows Live Mail in his Windows 7 desktop, so I installed Windows Essentials 2012 in the notebook as well to use a familiar e-mail application. I setup the same account and the first...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. I have sent mail I never sent