Windows 10: Live Photos come to OneDrive iOS app

Discus and support Live Photos come to OneDrive iOS app in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We are thrilled to announce that the OneDrive iOS app now uploads Live Photos. When you take a Live Photo, you capture a still image along with several... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 16, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

Live Photos come to OneDrive iOS app

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...e/ba-p/1953452

See also: New Microsoft OneDrive app version released for iOS - Dec. 16

:)

Brink, Dec 16, 2020

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Dec 16, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    New Microsoft OneDrive version for Android, iOS, and Mac - Sept. 17

Do more wherever you go with Microsoft OneDrive. Get to and share your documents, photos, and other files from your Android device, computer (PC or Mac), and any other devices you use. Use the Office mobile apps to stay productive and work together, no matter where you are. The OneDrive app for Android lets you easily work with your personal and work files when youre on the go.

Microsoft OneDrive app for Android:

WHAT'S NEW

• You can now set up OneDrive to unlock with your face, if your device supports it.

Source: Microsoft OneDrive - Apps on Google Play

Microsoft OneDrive app version 11.51.1 for iOS:

WHAT'S NEW

• iOS 14 users, we are thrilled to give you a OneDrive Widget for your home screen. Press and hold on your device home screen, tap the + button at the top, and scroll down to the OneDrive app to add a OneDrive widget to your home screen. Once added, you will get a glimpse into your On This Day photos or your recent photos if you do not have On This Day photos for today.
    • This wouldn't be possible without your feedback. If you run into any issues, please shake your device and tap "Report a Problem."

Source: Microsoft OneDrive on the App Store

Microsoft OneDrive app version 20.124.0621 for Mac:

WHAT'S NEW

• Thank you for using OneDrive. We are always looking to update OneDrive to bring you the latest performance improvements and bug fixes for the best experience.

Source: OneDrive on the Mac App Store

Brink, Dec 16, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

New Microsoft OneDrive version released for Android and iOS - Oct. 1

Do more wherever you go with Microsoft OneDrive. Get to and share your documents, photos, and other files from your Android device, computer (PC or Mac), and any other devices you use. Use the Office mobile apps to stay productive and work together, no matter where you are. The OneDrive app for Android lets you easily work with your personal and work files when youre on the go.

Microsoft OneDrive app for Android:

WHAT'S NEW

• You can now set up OneDrive to unlock with your face, if your device supports it.

Source: Microsoft OneDrive - Apps on Google Play

Microsoft OneDrive app version 12.1.2 for iOS:

WHAT'S NEW

• Tapping on the undo or redo button in the PDF viewer was not working as you'd expect (unless you were expecting the occasional crash). This has been fixed.
    • For iOS 14 users, the app was showing a blank screen when you tried to use the "add photo to album" command. This has been fixed and you can once again add photos to albums with this command as you'd expect.
    This wouldn't be possible without your feedback. If you run into any issues, please shake your device and tap "Report a Problem."

Source: Microsoft OneDrive on the App Store

Brink, Dec 16, 2020
Thema:

1. Live Photos come to OneDrive iOS app - Similar Threads - Live Photos OneDrive

2. App files not uploading on Onedrive IOS - Help !!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App files not uploading on Onedrive IOS - Help !!!: I have this app ToneRoom on my iPad IOS V15 to manage my guitar amplifier. So, all the saved files in this app are set to be stored at Onedrive, but no file is uploaded. There is no folder created for this app in Onedrive.I really need this work. I need to share the files...
  3. App files not uploading on Onedrive IOS - Help !!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App files not uploading on Onedrive IOS - Help !!!: I have this app ToneRoom on my iPad IOS V15 to manage my guitar amplifier. So, all the saved files in this app are set to be stored at Onedrive, but no file is uploaded. There is no folder created for this app in Onedrive.I really need this work. I need to share the files...
  4. iOS live photo experience on Windows?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    iOS live photo experience on Windows?: Hello all, I love live photos and wonder if I can enjoy the same viewing experience on Windows as the iOS device? I have done my google search but no luck so far. Cheers submitted by /u/hy2cone [link] [comments]...
  5. New Microsoft OneDrive app version 10.55 for iOS

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft OneDrive app version 10.55 for iOS: Do more wherever you go with Microsoft OneDrive. Get to and share your documents, photos, and other files from your iOS device, computer (PC or Mac), and any other devices you use. Use the Office mobile apps to stay productive and work together, no matter where you are. The...
  6. Native photos app live tile

Native photos app live tile: Does anyone have issues with the live tile on the photos app? It works 90% of the time. But then I will open the start menu and the live tile will be occassionaly static on a single photo. No shuffling. It will work again if I either log out/ log in again or if I right click...
  7. Native photo app live tile

Native photo app live tile: I like the live tile on the native photo app despite not being able to control what pics show and it only scrolling through 5 at any given time. However do people find the live tile buggy? It will be happily working away but then I will notice the tile gets stuck on a single...
  8. New OneDrive iOS App Updates Available

in Windows 10 News
    New OneDrive iOS App Updates Available: Today we updated our iOS app to improve the OneDrive experience on your iPhone or iPad. We added some features based on customer requests and others to take advantage of new technologies in iOS 8. We’re working hard to help you do more while on the go—today we updated our iOS...
  9. Visio is coming to the web and iOS

in Windows 10 News
    Visio is coming to the web and iOS: Visio has been a trusted tool in diagramming for more than a decade. And we know its visual communication in the form of diagrams will become more powerful when anyone in the company can consume—regardless of their location or device. So, today we’re excited to announce Visio...
  10. iOS apps coming to Windows Universal Apps

in Windows 10 Support
    iOS apps coming to Windows Universal Apps: One thing that didn't get much notice during the Build keynote speech is that Visual Studio 2015 can now build native Objective C apps and target Windows Universal, including the iOS libraries. Apparently, King Games used this to bring Candy Crush Saga to Windows Universal....