Windows 10: Live Tile not working correctly for Microsoft Store App

Discus and support Live Tile not working correctly for Microsoft Store App in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi all, I’m having a problem with my Win Store app live tile not working correctly in the start menu. I have Win 10 Pro. I’ve tried resetting the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Sunhawk34, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Sunhawk34 Win User

Live Tile not working correctly for Microsoft Store App

Hi all,

I’m having a problem with my Win Store app live tile not working correctly in the start menu. I have Win 10 Pro.

I’ve tried resetting the app, reinstalling and adusting the live tile settings within the app off and on again. This did work for a short time but after about an hour the live tile feature for the app would stop working again.

My other live tiles ie weather, pictures, mail, news all work fine.

I have a Win 10 laptop and the live tile woks fine all the time on it.

Can somebody suggest any ideas to fix?

Many thanks

:)

Sunhawk34, Oct 30, 2018
  2. Sunhawk34 Win User

Hi all,

I’m having a problem with my Win Store app live tile not working correctly in the start menu. I have Win 10 Pro.

I’ve tried resetting the app, reinstalling and adusting the live tile settings within the app off and on again. This did work for a short time but after about an hour the live tile feature for the app would stop working again.

My other live tiles ie weather, pictures, mail, news all work fine.

I have a Win 10 laptop and the live tile woks fine all the time on it.

Can somebody suggest any ideas to fix?

Many thanks

Sunhawk34, Nov 9, 2018
  3. elbeasto Win User
    Store Live Tile no longer works

Sorry I didn't finish editing that post.

it's up there now post #6.

elbeasto, Nov 9, 2018
  4. Live Tile not working correctly for Microsoft Store App

Live tile on Windows store app not working properly

We appreciate the information that you've provided. Our next option is to refresh the live tile feature on your device and consider the steps provided below:

• Ensure that the size of the live tile is not bigger than small and medium. The revolving tile doesn't seem to work on large size icons.
    • Ensure that the region on your device is set correctly. This somewhat affect some background process that can cause the live tile not to work correctly.
    • Disable the proxy connection to eliminate any conflict with the network type. Here are the steps on how to:
      • Type Internet Options in the search box.
      • Press Enter.
      • Select Connections tab.
      • Click on the LAN settings button.
      • Under Proxy Server, remove the check mark on Use a proxy server for your LAN option.
      • Press OK.
    • Reset the live tile feature by turning it off and back on. To do this, right-click on the store tile, click
      More, and click Turn live tile off. Repeat the same steps to turn it back on.
    • Run the
      Windows apps troubleshooter
      to reset your app settings to default.
    • Restart your device and check if the issue persists.

Let us know should you need further assistance.

Darwin Dim, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

1. Live Tile not working correctly for Microsoft Store App - Similar Threads - Live Tile working

2. Microsoft Store Live Tile

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Live Tile: When will microsoft if ever sort out the store tile not going live. It has been months since it stopped going live and i have seen no comments from microsoft, only comments from independant advisers / scammers with surgestions which in all honestly do not work. Has microsoft...
  3. Microsoft Store tile not live

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store tile not live: I have been looking for a solution to this issue for some months, I hope someone here might be able to help. Some months ago, my Windows store tile stopped being live. The tile (and the store) functions perfectly in that I can use it to download and purchase new apps. It's...
  4. Microsoft Store tile not live

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft Store tile not live: I have been looking for a solution to this issue for some months, I hope someone here might be able to help. Some months ago, my Windows store tile stopped being live. The tile (and the store) functions perfectly in that I can use it to download and purchase new apps. It's...
  5. Live Tile For Microsoft Store App Stopped Working Again

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Live Tile For Microsoft Store App Stopped Working Again: Hi all, I would have updated my previous question but it has been locked. Once again I'm not having Live Tiles work for my MS Store App on Win 10. I have tried resetting the App, creating a new Win account, clearing Tile Cache and nothing has fixed the issue. Strangely...
  6. Live tile on store app no longer ‘live’

Live tile on store app no longer ‘live’: So yesterday evening / early hours (UK) time the ms store app received an update. It all works ok in aftermath except on every single machine we own the tile pinned to start menu is no longer live. Just the store icon now. We tried turning live tile off and on several times...
  7. Universal Apps - Live tiles not working

Universal Apps - Live tiles not working: I recently noticed that all live tiles for universal apps downloaded from the store are not working. Live tiles for modern apps and built-in universal apps (weather, store, maps ...etc) seems to be working fine, but the new facebook, twitter or any UWP apps have static tiles....
  8. Store Live Tile Not Working

Store Live Tile Not Working: Either doesn't work or works intermittently. Any ideas? 23218
  9. Store app live tile dead

Store app live tile dead: I only just noticed this but on our machines the store app tile is no longer live. Seems to be dead. Suspect it’s been like that for some time. Probably when they did their pointless update to change the name and icon. I tried turning live tile off and on again but it doesn’t...
  10. Store Live Tile no longer works

Store Live Tile no longer works: Since 1703 & now 1709 I guess that's why they added the icon. *Tongue Things that make the Store's Live Tile work for a short period: Turning the "Show products on tile" option off and then back on from within the Store's settings. Resetting the Store. Uninstalling...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft store live tile not working