Windows 10: Live tiles are way more flexible in Win10, and this tool let's you eas

Discus and support Live tiles are way more flexible in Win10, and this tool let's you eas in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Live tiles are way more flexible in Win10, and this tool let's you easily design them! Notifications Visualizer [img] Use this app to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Cluster Head, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Live tiles are way more flexible in Win10, and this tool let's you eas

Live tiles are way more flexible in Win10, and this tool let's you easily design them!
    Notifications Visualizer

Live tiles are way more flexible in Win10, and this tool let's you eas [​IMG]

Source: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/stor...r/9nblggh5xsl1

:)

Cluster Head, Mar 31, 2016

2. 0xc1900101 - 0x30018 while Windows 10 upgrade.

With old computers some of the drivers win10 has a conflict with. The easy way to do this is sign on disable internet connection let the update finish. It will restart a few time during the upgrade. When upgrade completes, turn on wifi or connect Ethernet
    sign on in search bar Cortana type Defender this replaces Security Essentials of activate your anti-virus. Let win10 update on it's own restart if needed when prompted to. Win10 runs a lot of background services and Apps. Tap start bottom right for App desk
    hover over App if your not going to use turn off live tile this way your CPU runs more stable. This should get you started. Hover curser on empty part of task bar right click expand more so you can see cpu usage a good tool to see what changes to make your
    pc to run optimal. The community is here to help. If you know anyone using win10 also see if they can help.

DavidShort_59, Mar 31, 2016
  3. Entegy Win User
    Is there a digital clock app that I can pin to the start menu and see the time rather than always click on the application?

WP8 has this restriction too. Live Tiles cannot updated in real time. But there is no such app for the Lumia 800. Only HTC took advantage of their OEM powers (which gives them a little more flexibility) to create such a thing for their WP8 devices.

Entegy, Mar 31, 2016
Thema:

Live tiles are way more flexible in Win10, and this tool let's you eas

1. Live tiles are way more flexible in Win10, and this tool let's you eas - Similar Threads - Live tiles are

2. Live tiles

in Windows 10 Customization
    Live tiles: What does the Movies and TV live tile actually do? It's just sitting there doing nothing even after I've added my videos. I even tried resizing it lmao https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-tiles/1b2082a0-7a16-47ea-9685-ff3fc6ef2506
  3. Live Tiles

Live Tiles: Live tiles don't work when the screen set on a custom scale. Like 110%. Actually they work if the tile's size is medium, but if it is different than the medium it doesn't. Does anyone know how to fix it?...
  4. Live Tiles

Live Tiles: Advice please ! It is better to have the live tiles in Windows 10 turned off for better performance ? What tiles if any should be turned on and why ? I seem to think my laptop boots up quicker with most of my live tiles turned off ! Brian...
  5. Microsoft Store Live Tile not tiling on brand new Win10 reinstall

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Live Tile not tiling on brand new Win10 reinstall: I just did a full reinstall of Win10 -- yes, I nuked everything and rebuilt from scratch -- for reasons that are not important here. But, afterward the Microsoft Store live tile is not tiling. Admittedly, it stopped tiling a few weeks ago on the original factory install. I...
  6. Live Tiles

Live Tiles: Sine the October update my live tiles have disappeared and the only ones present are the Windows default tiles. When I add my tiles and remove the ones I don't need and restart the default tiles return and mine disappear again. Also cannot connect to Microsoft store to try...
  7. Live Tiles

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Live Tiles: Just upgraded to windows 10 and the live tiles do not work any ideas what to do? 9255
  8. More than 1 live weather tile not working

More than 1 live weather tile not working: I have 3 live weather tiles in my apps. One of them is working fine, but the other 2 are not live. Can you have more than 1 live weather tile apps for different locations? I have a surface pro 3 with windows 10. Software is updated. My other live tiles are working just...
  9. Live tiles

Live tiles: Just curious. If I open my start menu the live tiles like store, weather and news do their thing. Cycling through. But after a a while they stop updating and show a static picture or piece of info. Is that how it should be? I would prefer they were on a repeatable loop. Is...
  10. How do you create a live Tile

in Windows 10 Support
    How do you create a live Tile: Is it possible to create a live tile and if so how do you do it. It would be very useful to me for going to various Forums for which I contribute. 18506