Windows 10: live tiles do not work

Discus and support live tiles do not work in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; None of the tiles (Weather,News,Money, etc,) show real data. Just thr tile icon. 44199 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by hrosita, Mar 15, 2016.

1. hrosita Win User

live tiles do not work

None of the tiles (Weather,News,Money, etc,) show real data. Just thr tile icon.

:)

hrosita, Mar 15, 2016

2. Live Tile Not working

What size do you have the live tile set at? Some live tiles dont work on smaller tiles.

RobertGlass, Mar 15, 2016
  3. fixing of live tiles when upgrade to windows10...??

if my windows live tiles do not work in windows 8.1(update) will the live tiles work when i switch to windows10 through windows 10 reserve???

adityapadhi6, Mar 15, 2016
  4. davidhk Win User

live tiles do not work

Do a system file check to look for corrupt files. It will try to do repair if any found.

Right click at Start button > click Command Prompt (Admin) > at the flashing prompt, copy/paste this.......
    sfc /scannow

> press Enter.
    It will take quite sometime.
    When finished, it will give you one of the 3 reports...............(paraphrasing)
    1. No integrity violation.
    2. Found corrupt files and repair successful.
    3. Found corrupt files but unable to repair.

davidhk, Mar 16, 2016
  5. hrosita Win User
    The solution did not work. No errors found.

hrosita, Mar 17, 2016
  6. davidhk Win User
    The only suggestion I have is to do a repair install.
    Repair Install Windows 10 with an In-place Upgrade
    You are allowed to keep your files, settings and apps.
    No product key is required.
    Activation will be automatic.

davidhk, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

live tiles do not work

1. live tiles do not work - Similar Threads - live tiles

2. What Live Tiles for apps on Windows 10 still work in 2024?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    What Live Tiles for apps on Windows 10 still work in 2024?: To my surprise the Live Tile for the Netflix app continues to run when enabled in the Start Menu, but that said it's the only Live Tile that does still work from the apps I have installed. Does anybody have a list of apps with functioning Live Tiles?...
  3. What Live Tiles for apps on Windows 10 still work in 2024?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What Live Tiles for apps on Windows 10 still work in 2024?: To my surprise the Live Tile for the Netflix app continues to run when enabled in the Start Menu, but that said it's the only Live Tile that does still work from the apps I have installed. Does anybody have a list of apps with functioning Live Tiles?...
  4. What Live Tiles for apps on Windows 10 still work in 2024?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why MS Store Live Tiles on Windows 10 is gone?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why MS Store Live Tiles on Windows 10 is gone?: Why MS did that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-ms-store-live-tiles-on-windows-10-is-gone/04544301-6d7b-4cc3-b454-f8163027ce1c
  6. Why MS Store Live Tiles on Windows 10 is gone?

Why MS Store Live Tiles on Windows 10 is gone?: Why MS did that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-ms-store-live-tiles-on-windows-10-is-gone/04544301-6d7b-4cc3-b454-f8163027ce1c
  7. Why MS Store Live Tiles on Windows 10 is gone?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  8. desktop photos will not go on in live tile mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    desktop photos will not go on in live tile mode: desktop photo app will not give me a live tile PS its in the on position https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-photos-will-not-go-on-in-live-tile-mode/2b9f6df0-37fc-4127-a391-3e7f616b8e7f
  9. desktop photos will not go on in live tile mode

desktop photos will not go on in live tile mode: desktop photo app will not give me a live tile PS its in the on position https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-photos-will-not-go-on-in-live-tile-mode/2b9f6df0-37fc-4127-a391-3e7f616b8e7f
  10. Photo App live tile no longer working

Photo App live tile no longer working: I have both the original updated PHOTO app and the older version PHOTO LEGACY app. I have put both on my start menu. Until recently, the live tile on both worked correctly showing the pictures in their respective storage place. Now in January 2024, the original PHOTO app live...