Windows 10: Live tiles don't work

Discus and support Live tiles don't work in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Do live tiles work in windows 10 home? Because they don't work here... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by B.Martin01, Apr 14, 2020.

1. Live tiles don't work

Do live tiles work in windows 10 home? Because they don't work here

:)

B.Martin01, Apr 14, 2020
  2. elbeasto Win User

Store Live Tile no longer works

Sorry I didn't finish editing that post.

it's up there now post #6.

elbeasto, Apr 14, 2020
  3. Live tiles not working on my new laptop

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. I will certainly help you with this.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• Does this issue persist with all the Live tiles icon?
    • Are you able to view the different app’s tiles icon on Start menu?
    I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if issue gets resolved:

• Press the Windows key to open the Start menu.
    • Right click on the Tiles and click “turn live tile on”.
    • Repeat step 2 on the desired tiles.

Please post back with the results and the information asked, we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Apr 14, 2020
  4. Live tiles don't work

Live tiles not working

Hi PJ,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Please answer a few questions to narrow down the issue and provide you with better assistance.

• Is the issue specific to sports app?
    • Did you make any significant hardware or software changes to the computer prior to this issue?
    You might be referring to Live tiles that get refreshed in a few seconds to show a new picture or information. I would suggest turn the live tiles on and off and check if the issue persists:

• Right click on the app tile on the start menu.
    • Click Turn Live Tile off.
    • Press f5 to refresh the desktop.
    • Right click on the app tile again on the start menu.
    • Click Turn Live Tile on.

Hope this information is helpful. Do let us know if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Harkanwar Singh, Apr 14, 2020
Thema:

Live tiles don't work

1. Live tiles don't work - Similar Threads - Live tiles don't

2. Live tile not working.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Live tile not working.: So basically I have my Microsoft Store application pinned to my start menu but I don't see the live tile working. I tried a reboot, windows explorer restart, making sure live tile is on, and gave it time yet it still didn't update. Any solutions?? submitted by...
  3. Live tile not working?

in Windows 10 Support
    Live tile not working?: Windows 10 home 64 bit, version 2004 up to date. I use Windows News Live tile in the start menu quite often, but for some reason it no longer shows a rotating news feed picture? I can still click on it and go to the news page, but the tile is dead otherwise. The tile is set...
  4. Live Tiles

in Windows 10 Customization
    Live Tiles: Live tiles don't work when the screen set on a custom scale. Like 110%. Actually they work if the tile's size is medium, but if it is different than the medium it doesn't. Does anyone know how to fix it?...
  5. Netflix live tile not working...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Netflix live tile not working...: Hey guys, usually the Netflix live tile shows me movies...now it's 3 days and it doesn't flip...all other tiles working fine .. tried in pining and also signing out but no go Any ideas 139554
  6. Windows 10 live tiles don't work

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 live tiles don't work: Here's another one of those stump-the-experts Windows 10 annoyances: live tiles on Windows 10 apps do not work, especially the Weather app. To save a little time: already ran sfc /scannow, and got "Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations."...
  7. Live Tiles Stopped Working

Live Tiles Stopped Working: Live tiles have stopped working both on my desktop and Surface Pro 4. This seems to have happened sometime on 11/2. Is anyone else seeing this? I was able to get the desktop live tiles going again by signing out of the account (a local account) and signing into a...
  8. live tiles do not work

live tiles do not work: None of the tiles (Weather,News,Money, etc,) show real data. Just thr tile icon. 44199
  9. Cortana Live Tile Not Working

Cortana Live Tile Not Working: Hi all. Just a small annoyance really. The Cortana live tile is not working all the time for me. When I open Cortana I can see my specified news cards etc however it won't live update new news etc on the live tile. Sometimes I will see for instance "BBC -5 minutes ago" on...
  10. Store Live Tile Not Working

Store Live Tile Not Working: Either doesn't work or works intermittently. Any ideas? 23218