Windows 10: Live tiles

Discus and support Live tiles in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; What does the Movies and TV live tile actually do? It's just sitting there doing nothing even after I've added my videos. I even tried resizing it lmao... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RonnySaya, Aug 23, 2020.

1. RonnySaya Win User

Live tiles

What does the Movies and TV live tile actually do? It's just sitting there doing nothing even after I've added my videos. I even tried resizing it lmao

:)

RonnySaya, Aug 23, 2020

2. Live tiles not working on my new laptop

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. I will certainly help you with this.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• Does this issue persist with all the Live tiles icon?
    • Are you able to view the different app’s tiles icon on Start menu?
    I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if issue gets resolved:

• Press the Windows key to open the Start menu.
    • Right click on the Tiles and click “turn live tile on”.
    • Repeat step 2 on the desired tiles.

Please post back with the results and the information asked, we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Aug 23, 2020
  3. elbeasto Win User
    Store Live Tile no longer works

Sorry I didn't finish editing that post.

it's up there now post #6.

elbeasto, Aug 23, 2020
  4. Live tiles

how to stop moving tiles

Hi Larry,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps in order to stop moving Windows live tiles.

• Right click on the live tile.
    • Click on more option.
    • select turn off live tile option.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thanks.

Divya Murugan, Aug 23, 2020
Thema:

Live tiles

1. Live tiles - Similar Threads - Live tiles

2. What Live Tiles for apps on Windows 10 still work in 2024?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    What Live Tiles for apps on Windows 10 still work in 2024?: To my surprise the Live Tile for the Netflix app continues to run when enabled in the Start Menu, but that said it's the only Live Tile that does still work from the apps I have installed. Does anybody have a list of apps with functioning Live Tiles?...
  3. What Live Tiles for apps on Windows 10 still work in 2024?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What Live Tiles for apps on Windows 10 still work in 2024?: To my surprise the Live Tile for the Netflix app continues to run when enabled in the Start Menu, but that said it's the only Live Tile that does still work from the apps I have installed. Does anybody have a list of apps with functioning Live Tiles?...
  4. What Live Tiles for apps on Windows 10 still work in 2024?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why MS Store Live Tiles on Windows 10 is gone?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why MS Store Live Tiles on Windows 10 is gone?: Why MS did that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-ms-store-live-tiles-on-windows-10-is-gone/04544301-6d7b-4cc3-b454-f8163027ce1c
  6. Why MS Store Live Tiles on Windows 10 is gone?

Why MS Store Live Tiles on Windows 10 is gone?: Why MS did that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-ms-store-live-tiles-on-windows-10-is-gone/04544301-6d7b-4cc3-b454-f8163027ce1c
  7. Why MS Store Live Tiles on Windows 10 is gone?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  8. desktop photos will not go on in live tile mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    desktop photos will not go on in live tile mode: desktop photo app will not give me a live tile PS its in the on position https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-photos-will-not-go-on-in-live-tile-mode/2b9f6df0-37fc-4127-a391-3e7f616b8e7f
  9. desktop photos will not go on in live tile mode

desktop photos will not go on in live tile mode: desktop photo app will not give me a live tile PS its in the on position https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-photos-will-not-go-on-in-live-tile-mode/2b9f6df0-37fc-4127-a391-3e7f616b8e7f
  10. Photo App live tile no longer working

Photo App live tile no longer working: I have both the original updated PHOTO app and the older version PHOTO LEGACY app. I have put both on my start menu. Until recently, the live tile on both worked correctly showing the pictures in their respective storage place. Now in January 2024, the original PHOTO app live...