Windows 10: Live USB goes into bootloop in EFI mode

Discus and support Live USB goes into bootloop in EFI mode in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I've been trying to reinstall windows 10 for a while using all available flashing software (Windows media maker, Rufus, WoeUSB), as well as manually... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Corewala, Nov 24, 2020.

1. Live USB goes into bootloop in EFI mode

I've been trying to reinstall windows 10 for a while using all available flashing software (Windows media maker, Rufus, WoeUSB), as well as manually moving the files to a drive. All of these methods have resulted in a bootloop when I try to boot them from EFI mode.

I have already disabled CSM, and I cannot find any other information on the topic.

submitted by /u/Corewala
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Corewala, Nov 24, 2020

2. Bootloop

I recently dropped my Asus laptop and it is stuck in a bootloop it will turn on and go to the repair option screen but wont fix it goes into a bootloop I only have my phone that I can download onto but I have a c port to USB device is there anyway I can
    fix this issue

davidtosczak, Nov 24, 2020
  3. BalaMv Win User
    Windows 10 bootloop, safe mode or booting through usb not possible

Hi all,

I have Asus Zenbook UX330UAK (UEFI and SSD), recently my Windows 10 has crashed and keeps going into bootloop, ive tried:

1. Booting through a bootable usb using the recovery media and a clean usb created using the microsoft usb tool, once it loads it just shows a black screen for hours, therefore i cant cant repair or reinstall windows

2. I tried killing the power 3 times during startup to boot into safe mode or advanced options, it still goes into the original bootloop

3. Used an elementary os 5.1 (linux) usb, everything seems fine, i can access all my files (and therefore have backed up my personal file to a hdd) but im unable to write to the ssd (for a clean wipe or to install linux for now).

Im a teacher and unable to access the internet properly to teach kids during this covid-19 situation, your help will be much appreciated.

BalaMv, Nov 24, 2020
  4. BalaMv Win User

Live USB goes into bootloop in EFI mode

Windows 10 bootloop, safe mode or booting through usb not possible

I have Asus Zenbook UX330UAK (UEFI and SSD), recently my Windows 10 has crashed and keeps going into bootloop, ive tried:

1. Booting through a bootable usb using the recovery media and a clean usb created using the microsoft usb tool, once it loads it just shows a black screen for hours, therefore i cant cant repair or reinstall windows, ive even tried windows 7, same problem

2. I tried killing the power 3 times during startup to boot into safe mode or advanced options, it still goes into the original bootloop

3. Used an elementary os 5.1 (linux) usb, everything seems fine, i can access all my files (and therefore have backed up my personal file to a hdd) but im unable to write to the ssd (for a clean wipe or to install linux for now).

Im a teacher and unable to access the internet properly to teach kids during this covid-19 situation, your help will be much appreciated.

BalaMv, Nov 24, 2020
Thema:

Live USB goes into bootloop in EFI mode

1. Live USB goes into bootloop in EFI mode - Similar Threads - Live USB goes

2. Windows 10 installation USB will not boot into anything but EFI mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 installation USB will not boot into anything but EFI mode: I am attempting to do a clean install of windows 10 on a 2012 macbook pro. after much research, I determined that the lack of sound could only be fixed by installing in Legacy mode to get a MBR instead of a GPT. However, when I boot to the USB drive to do the installation, It...
  3. Windows 10 installation USB will not boot into anything but EFI mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 installation USB will not boot into anything but EFI mode: I am attempting to do a clean install of windows 10 on a 2012 macbook pro. after much research, I determined that the lack of sound could only be fixed by installing in Legacy mode to get a MBR instead of a GPT. However, when I boot to the USB drive to do the installation, It...
  4. Windows 10 installation USB will not boot into anything but EFI mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows keeps bootlooping into safe mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows keeps bootlooping into safe mode: Today I startup my Windows and I am greeted with a Blue Screen of Death. The error message was "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT" or something like that. The data collection then quickly reached 100% and Windows restarts. I was expecting that the startup session would be normal since I...
  6. Windows keeps bootlooping into safe mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows keeps bootlooping into safe mode: Today I startup my Windows and I am greeted with a Blue Screen of Death. The error message was "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT" or something like that. The data collection then quickly reached 100% and Windows restarts. I was expecting that the startup session would be normal since I...
  7. cant boot into bootable windows usb and goes to efi shell

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    cant boot into bootable windows usb and goes to efi shell: I fucked up big time with linux dual boot and I wanted to install windows boot manager again, but whenever I stick a bootable windows usb in it dosent recognize it and im stuck what I did to try and fix -turn on windows 10 features on mother board -disable boot from hard...
  8. Laptop Goes into Bootloop on Uninstalling Updates

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop Goes into Bootloop on Uninstalling Updates: I wanted to make some space on my ASUS notebook so decided to uninstall Windows updates. After it was done, I rebooted the laptop. But it did not boot up and went into a boot loop. Please help me get windows back on my machine. submitted by /u/avadhootk20 [link]...
  9. Windows 10 bootloop, safe mode or booting through usb not possible

Windows 10 bootloop, safe mode or booting through usb not possible: I have Asus Zenbook UX330UAK UEFI and SSD, recently my Windows 10 has crashed and keeps going into bootloop, ive tried: 1. Booting through a bootable usb using the recovery media and a clean usb created using the microsoft usb tool, once it loads it just shows a black...
  10. Windows 10 bootloop, safe mode or booting through usb not possible

Windows 10 bootloop, safe mode or booting through usb not possible: Hi all, I have Asus Zenbook UX330UAK UEFI and SSD, recently my Windows 10 has crashed and keeps going into bootloop, ive tried: 1. Booting through a bootable usb using the recovery media and a clean usb created using the microsoft usb tool, once it loads it just shows a...