Windows 10: Live wallpaper

Discus and support Live wallpaper in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I bought a live wallpaper off of the Microsoft Store, however it is not moving. Windows 10 HP - 15t Laptop Product number: 1FT89AV... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AlexandraRibera, Jun 27, 2019.

1. Live wallpaper

I bought a live wallpaper off of the Microsoft Store, however it is not moving. Windows 10
    HP - 15t Laptop
    Product number: 1FT89AV

:)

AlexandraRibera, Jun 27, 2019

2. N8 live wallpaper

n8 is considered to be having the best hardware, live wallpaper is not such a big deal ,if it is not facing any problem in doing such all round stuffs xenon flash and all that so why not live wallpaper does live wallpaper consume more power and hardware
    than xenon flash so if it is flashing the xenon light so live wallpaper is what a big deal?

sarfaraz793, Jun 27, 2019
  3. sriramv37 Win User
    live wallpaper

when the belle users use live wallpaper

sriramv37, Jun 27, 2019
  4. shaar2401 Win User

Live wallpaper

Live wallpaper

Hi. Why does live wallpaper is not available to symbian 3 models?

shaar2401, Jun 27, 2019
Thema:

Live wallpaper

1. Live wallpaper - Similar Threads - Live wallpaper

2. Desktop live wallpapers from microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Desktop live wallpapers from microsoft store: I downloaded desktop live wallpapers from microsoft store and after downloading; when i tried to open it, it showed the pic below. I agreed to download what it said it required but it keeps showing this even when i've downloaded it....
  3. How do i get this Desktop live wallpaper off my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i get this Desktop live wallpaper off my laptop: How do I ger this desktop live wallpaper app off my laptop ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-this-desktop-live-wallpaper-off-my/31e31b63-e329-4551-a0dc-f5d07f73a435
  4. How do i get this Desktop live wallpaper off my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i get this Desktop live wallpaper off my laptop: How do I ger this desktop live wallpaper app off my laptop ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-this-desktop-live-wallpaper-off-my/31e31b63-e329-4551-a0dc-f5d07f73a435
  5. How do i get this Desktop live wallpaper off my laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. whenever i tries to use a live wallpaper it shows error and say to do some step after...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    whenever i tries to use a live wallpaper it shows error and say to do some step after...: whenever i tries to use a live wallpaper it shows It looks like some settings need to be set to make Lively work: 1. Press the Win + R keys to open Run, 2. Type SystemPropertiesPerformance.exe into Run, click on "OK" to open Performance Options. 3. Enable/Check "Animate...
  7. whenever i tries to use a live wallpaper it shows error and say to do some step after...

whenever i tries to use a live wallpaper it shows error and say to do some step after...: whenever i tries to use a live wallpaper it shows It looks like some settings need to be set to make Lively work: 1. Press the Win + R keys to open Run, 2. Type SystemPropertiesPerformance.exe into Run, click on "OK" to open Performance Options. 3. Enable/Check "Animate...
  8. Can I set the live wallpaper on the windows 11 lock screen?

Can I set the live wallpaper on the windows 11 lock screen?: I have a really cheap AMOLED monitor, and I'm worried that setting a still wallpaper as a lock screen will leave some marks. When I take a break from work, I usually leave the PC on and locked. I'm not the type of guy to put the PC to sleep for just a 30-minute break. Also,...
  9. Can I set the live wallpaper on the windows 11 lock screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I set the live wallpaper on the windows 11 lock screen?: I have a really cheap AMOLED monitor, and I'm worried that setting a still wallpaper as a lock screen will leave some marks. When I take a break from work, I usually leave the PC on and locked. I'm not the type of guy to put the PC to sleep for just a 30-minute break. Also,...
  10. Windows 11 live wallpaper, how do I switch from Farenheit to Celsuis?

Windows 11 live wallpaper, how do I switch from Farenheit to Celsuis?: How do I switch from Farenheit to Celsius? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-live-wallpaper-how-do-i-switch-from/a25924f7-a19a-4ed6-adfc-0cd87553d211