Windows 10: Live weather title not working in 10130 build

Discus and support Live weather title not working in 10130 build in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Live weather title not working in 10130 build When open up the start menu like this, it doesn't change keeps what is shown. It just keep saying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by groze, Jun 18, 2015.

1. groze Win User

Live weather title not working in 10130 build

When open up the start menu like this, it doesn't change keeps what is shown. It just keep saying weather. If you click on it, it open up the weather app it does ok. Anytime I opened the start in the past, it keep that weather screen for a moment, then changed to the extended forecast.

Live weather title not working in 10130 build [​IMG]

:)

groze, Jun 18, 2015
  2. 888jay Win User

What would really happen to Windows Media Center users?

Yes, that app has a subset of Media Center's features. No live TV or DVR features however.

888jay, Jun 18, 2015
  3. what's happen now after 29th July 2015 will have reinstall windows 8.1 and then upgrade windows 10?

Original Title: windows 10 Pro Insider Preview Build 10130

what's happen now after 29th July 2015 will have reinstall windows 8.1 and then upgrade windows 10

EzrielCohen, Jun 18, 2015
  4. Cliff S New Member

Try resyncing your licenses in app store. If that doesn't help give wsreset in run dialog to reset windows store, which will open then resync.

Cliff S, Jun 18, 2015
Thema:

1. Live weather title not working in 10130 build - Similar Threads - Live weather title

2. Weather live tiles

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weather live tiles: So basically i have my weather app pinned to start and it's showing the wrong name of the location, but when i click on it it show it correctly. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weather-live-tiles/b5950d27-7e02-4baf-94ae-8d223a3e75e9
  3. Live tile Weather app not working

Live tile Weather app not working: Live tile in the Weather app not working after last update of the app. It keeps defaulting to Canberra, despite being set to Sydney. Tried resetting, uninstalling / reinstalling. Why does Microsofoft keep breaking this?...
  4. Firefox on build 10130

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox on build 10130: For some reason; the latest build of the tech preview keeps resetting my default browser from firefox to I believe internet explorer or the new one for 10 microsoft edge. Does anyone know why it keeps doing this? This seems to be a bug in the tech preview? 7147
  5. build 10130 product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    build 10130 product key: I installed this version of win 10.... build 10130 and going through the settings I see that it is not activated. Seems it needs a product key.. Does it actually need one? If so, where do i get it? Thanks for all the information. *Wink Now I remember where it came...
  6. Adobe After Effects plugin not working on build 10130

Adobe After Effects plugin not working on build 10130: I think the build before 10130 was 10125 if I am not mistaken, and I could use my after effects like normal back then but I have tried numerous times, reinstalling after effects, reinstalling the plugins but to no luck my plugins just will not work on this build, I know it's...
  7. Weather App Live Tile Still not working

Weather App Live Tile Still not working: Hello Guys, I have just installed the Threshold 2 update but still my Weather live tile is not working, it worked for a few days after I upgraded from Windows 8 to 10 but ever since then it's not worked, I was hoping this big update was going to fix this. Is anyone else...
  8. VIA HD Audio not working properly build 10130

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    VIA HD Audio not working properly build 10130: Since the installation yesterday of 10130 the audio has stopped working. Have tried installing new drivers, deactivating and reactivating but nothing seems to fix it. The system claims that everything is working properly but it sure does not. When I try to use the test tone...
  9. Unable to find build 10130

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to find build 10130: I downloaded and installed Tech Preview 10130, upgrading from 10074. Today I had to revert back to 10130 because of an issue with iTunes. I solved the issue and now I want to re-upgrade to 10130 again. When I go into Windows Updates though, it tells me that there are no...
  10. Windows Spotlight not working, Weather live tile not working

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Spotlight not working, Weather live tile not working: Windows Spotlight isn't working, I've tried like all steps found in the Internet to fix it but I just can't get it to work. It was working great on TH2 but since I clean installed RS1 it hasn't worked not once! Anyone got any solutions I could try? Another thing that is...