Windows 10: Live webcast details for Jan. Windows 10 media briefing

Discus and support Live webcast details for Jan. Windows 10 media briefing in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We’re getting close to our Windows 10 media briefing next week and as promised – I’ve got the details for you on where to watch the live webcast. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 14, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Live webcast details for Jan. Windows 10 media briefing

Source: Live webcast details for our Windows 10 media briefing next week

:)

Brink, Jan 14, 2015
  2. [ Pete ] Win User

windows 10

Microsoft are holding a Windows 10 event tomorrow; there might be details of plans discussed during that.

See here for more details of the event.

[ Pete ], Jan 14, 2015
  3. Procedure for downloading audio and video presentations when using Windows 10

Hi Sheryl,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you. We will help you to resolve the issue.

Please reply with the below information to know more about the issue.

1. Is this issue is only with webcast or have you tired right clicking on a media file and do you still see the save as option is unavailable?

2. Which browser are you using to view the webcast? The webcast is hosted by any third party?

3. Have you tried contacting the webcast?

I suggest you to contact the webcast support for further assistance on this issue and check.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jan 14, 2015
  4. Edwin New Member

Bookmarked!
    Thanks for that! *Smile

Edwin, Jan 14, 2015
  5. BunnyJ New Member
    Thanks..
    Bookmarked as well!!

BunnyJ, Jan 14, 2015
  6. gzt7d8 Win User
    Thanks Shawn,
    Bookmarked and added to my calendar, not like I'll forget it.

gzt7d8, Jan 14, 2015
  7. Thanks for the link
    Anyone know how long these events last, guessing about 1 to 2 hours

Starts at 5pm here and hoping it doesn't last too long into the evening

paulsalter, Jan 15, 2015
  8. Vladimir Win User

Thanks !

*Smile

~edit~

I'm still with build 9841 x86...
    Downloading build 9901 x64 now !

Vladimir, Jan 16, 2015
  9. LittleJay Win User
    So then, this statement is referring to ISO file?

LittleJay, Jan 19, 2015
  10. labeeman Win User
  11. Edwin New Member
    Gonna miss it! Got called in to work! *Sad

Edwin, Jan 20, 2015
  12. BunnyJ New Member
    Gonna miss it! Got called in to work! *Sad I'll miss it as well. Erin has a Dr. apt.. not a big deal..She comes first.

BunnyJ, Jan 20, 2015
  13. linw Win User

Ours is at 4am tomorrow here in NZ!! Think I will wait!

14. Rickkins Win User
    Pacific standard time...!! Aw crap on a cracker....

Rickkins, Jan 20, 2015
  15. Everyone here is talking about an ISO but can you also update with the Preview Builds section in Windows Settings?

AmazingAndreaz, Jan 20, 2015
Thema:

1. Live webcast details for Jan. Windows 10 media briefing - Similar Threads - Live webcast details

2. Brief audio buzzing in all media on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Brief audio buzzing in all media on Windows 10: Lately, on all media, my computer will emit a brief 1 to 2 second buzzing sound that will freeze video. I have updated Realtek drivers and everything else I can find to do and nothing works. I see posts where people are saying this is a bug between Microsoft and Realtek. I...
  3. Brief audio buzzing during media playback

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Brief audio buzzing during media playback: Hi everyone! I have a Dell Inspiron 7373 2-in-1 and I have noticed that about every 10 minutes, there is a brief audio stutter/buzz that lasts less than a second. I have done a virus/malware check and it is all clean and have checked for driver updates on Windows Update,...
  4. Watch Live Windows 10 Insider Mixer Webcast on February 16

in Windows 10 News
    Watch Live Windows 10 Insider Mixer Webcast on February 16: Don't forget our webcast coming up later today (or tomorrow depending on where you're located)! We'll be at the Sydney @MicrosoftStore hanging out #WindowsInsiders, doing an AMA, and having fun as always! The webcast starts at 5pm AEDT / 6am UTC / 10pm PST! Watch Live at:...
  5. Watch Live Windows 10 Insider Bug Bash Webcast on January 29

in Windows 10 News
    Watch Live Windows 10 Insider Bug Bash Webcast on January 29: On Tuesday, January 29 at 10:00 AM PST, you can meet some of the awesome folks behind the scenes at a special Bug Bash webcast. Source: The 19H1 Bug Bash starts on January 23 - Windows Insider See also: Windows 10 Insiders 19H1 Bug Bash starts on January 23 Insider -...
  6. Watch Live Windows 10 Windows Insider Webcast on October 12

in Windows 10 News
    Watch Live Windows 10 Windows Insider Webcast on October 12: #WindowsInsider Webcast day is here again! We'll be live at 10:30am PDT / 5:30pm UTC. The #Insiders2Campus crew is in town and we also have some questions we'd love to ask. Tune in at Mixer | Interactive Livestreaming and have your voice heard! Tweet — Twitter API...
  7. Watch Live Windows 10 Windows Insider Webcast on September 27

in Windows 10 News
    Watch Live Windows 10 Windows Insider Webcast on September 27: Webcast tomorrow! We'll be hosting a live webcast from the #MSIgnite2018 show floor at the #WIndowsInsider booth! Starts at 8am PDT / 11am EDT / 3pm UTC! Tune in at Mixer | Interactive Livestreaming ! Tweet — Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter 118612
  8. Watch Live Windows 10 Windows Insider Webcast September 18

in Windows 10 News
    Watch Live Windows 10 Windows Insider Webcast September 18: The next #WindowsInsider webcast is *tomorrow morning*, September 18th! We'll have special guests from both the Flighting and Servicing teams to talk about the Slow ring, servicing builds, and more! 10am PST / 5pm UTC. Tune in via Mixer | Interactive Livestreaming Tweet...
  9. TenForums Live Webcast - How to join

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    TenForums Live Webcast - How to join: How to: TenForums Live Webcast - How to join [info]Microsoft is slowly deprecating Skype for Business, the application we used earlier for TenForums Live online meetings. It will be replaced with Microsoft Teams. This tutorial will show how you can join TenForums Live...
  10. Watch Live Windows Insider Mixer Webcast December 12th, 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Watch Live Windows Insider Mixer Webcast December 12th, 2017: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date