Windows 10: livecards.eu windows 10 license key online retail genuity

Discus and support livecards.eu windows 10 license key online retail genuity in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I bought a license key from livecards.eu website for my laptop and I want to use this laptop for taking the TOEFL ibt home edition. It says that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Fadi Rezek Salloum, May 25, 2023.

1. livecards.eu windows 10 license key online retail genuity

Hello. I bought a license key from livecards.eu website for my laptop and I want to use this laptop for taking the TOEFL ibt home edition. It says that license key is online retail Windows 10 pro and it is 9€. Can I make sure that this website has legal genuine keys because this is a mandatory requirement for TOEFL.

:)

Fadi Rezek Salloum, May 25, 2023
  2. krimetal Win User

Windows 10 upgrade license

Hello guys,

I have 1 license of WIndows 8.1 FPP/retail license. I want to upgrade to WIndows 10, but I one thing is unclear to me.
    If I upgrade, will WIndows 10 license be retail or it will "turn" into some sort of OEM license?

I ask this because I upgrade my PC, you know, more memory, replace HDD, and I intend to upgrade the MB and CPU to Kaby Lake platform sometime in the future, (and of course sell the replaced hardware)
    This thing is not clearly mentioned anywhere.

Thank you.

krimetal, May 25, 2023
  3. Windows 10 retail license key

As noted, only Microsoft and through special relations and partnership, Amazon.com can resell digital licenses.

Those listed on ebay are likely MSDN product keys.

About MSDN or TechNet Product Keys

They are genuine Microsoft product keys, they are actually retail licenses, but it is intended for a particular product channel either the Microsoft Software Developer Network (MSDN) or TechNet for IT Professionals who pay a subscription fee. The main purpose
    is for evaluation purposes. The great thing about them, unlike trial Microsoft software, MSDN or TechNet keys don't expire. Because the agreement under which the subscription is provided is a single license, none of the software should be distributed outside
    of it. Even though its $50,000 worth of licenses, it is for one person only to use and no one else. Unfortunately, regardless of the licensing terms, persons still abuse the program, either giveaway product keys or resell it on auction sites. Microsoft licenses
    it in good faith that customers won't do so, but I guess human nature wins out.

In your case, what probably happened is, you bought an MSDN licensed key, which carries up to 10 activations unlike full packaged retail licenses which only carry 1 activation. The person who sold it to you probably sold it to 10 other persons. Somewhere
    along the way, one of those persons might have installed it on a second system, activated it, because it went past 10 activation threshold, Microsoft detected it that it was being abused and blocked the key from further use.

Andre Da Costa, May 25, 2023
  4. livecards.eu windows 10 license key online retail genuity

Windows 10 retail license key

I've been looking into possibly getting Windows 10. I found retail license keys being sold on eBay for extremely cheap (under $15). It
    seems like there would have to be some issue with these. However, I'm not sure what the problem could be. I've been doing some research. If I understand correctly, if it's retail then it cannot be OEM. Also, if it's retail, I understand it cannot be
    a volume license key. From what I understand, it cannot be MSDN, either. If it were simply pirated, then I don't see how it could be activated as they claim it can be. What am I missing? FWIW, it comes from Europe, but claims to be valid worldwide.

(Not linking to the eBay sale as I don't want to "promote" it if there is an issue with it. But what can you suggest to me based on the little info available?)

Edit: A possibility... could it potentially be resold to other parties and activated by them, but then if I reinstall (when enough activations have been done), I will be unable to reactivate again?

(Question), May 25, 2023
Thema:

livecards.eu windows 10 license key online retail genuity

1. livecards.eu windows 10 license key online retail genuity - Similar Threads - livecards license key

2. livecards.eu windows 10 license key online retail genuity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    livecards.eu windows 10 license key online retail genuity: Hello. I bought a license key from livecards.eu website for my laptop and I want to use this laptop for taking the TOEFL ibt home edition. It says that license key is online retail Windows 10 pro and it is 9€. Can I make sure that this website has legal genuine keys because...
  3. livecards.eu windows 10 license key online retail genuity

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    livecards.eu windows 10 license key online retail genuity: Hello. I bought a license key from livecards.eu website for my laptop and I want to use this laptop for taking the TOEFL ibt home edition. It says that license key is online retail Windows 10 pro and it is 9€. Can I make sure that this website has legal genuine keys because...
  4. Windows 10 Retail License Key not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Retail License Key not Working: I just built a new pc. My old laptop has the retail version of Windows 10, and I understand that it means that I can transfer my license to the new PC. I uninstalled and deactivated the license on my old laptop, but when I entered the 25 digit key on my new PC, it said that...
  5. Windows 10 Retail License Key not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Retail License Key not Working: I just built a new pc. My old laptop has the retail version of Windows 10, and I understand that it means that I can transfer my license to the new PC. I uninstalled and deactivated the license on my old laptop, but when I entered the 25 digit key on my new PC, it said that...
  6. Windows 10 Retail License Key not Working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Windows 10 license key retailer

Windows 10 license key retailer: so me and my friend are working on building a computer and my friend wants it to be windows 10 but we dont have much money left after buying the GPU so we where searching to get a windows 10 key but the prices seem a bit low on this website and so we're not sure if its a good...
  8. Windows 10 license key retailer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 license key retailer: so me and my friend are working on building a computer and my friend wants it to be windows 10 but we dont have much money left after buying the GPU so we where searching to get a windows 10 key but the prices seem a bit low on this website and so we're not sure if its a good...
  9. Windows 10 license key retailer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  10. How To Transfer Retail Windows 10 License Key

How To Transfer Retail Windows 10 License Key: I'm building a new computer and would like to transfer my RETAIL Windows 10 license key to the new computer. However, I don't have my Windows key anymore. How can I transfer that key to the new computer?...