Windows 10: Livekernel error when trying to play some steam games

Discus and support Livekernel error when trying to play some steam games in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, My PC has been crashing every time I try to play a game. I can only play certain games, but others cause my PC to crash for some reason. I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by arsenolites, Feb 10, 2021.

1. Livekernel error when trying to play some steam games

Hello,

My PC has been crashing every time I try to play a game. I can only play certain games, but others cause my PC to crash for some reason. I can play games like League of Legends and Hades, but when I try to play other steam games I get a kernal error code that says "hardware error" and when I looked up the code, it said to uninstall and reinstall my gpu drivers. Nothing has worked so far.

Source

Windows

Summary

Hardware error

Date

‎2/‎10/‎2021 2:23 PM

Status

Not reported

Description

A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent

Code: 144

Parameter 1: 3003

Parameter 2: ffffca855cd385b0

Parameter 3: 40010001

Parameter 4: 0

OS version: 10_0_19041

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 256_1

OS Version: 10.0.19041.2.0.0.256.48

Locale ID: 1033

Event Viewer:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlHDMsYCJleeigtiq3B2FR9ZoEDP

:)

arsenolites, Feb 10, 2021
  2. kboppa33 Win User

games in steam can't play

Original title: games in steam

ipurchesed nba2k15 on steam and can't play the game it says error

kboppa33, Feb 10, 2021
  3. j0rdanb Win User
    Steam games not launching on Windows 10

Hi all,

I'm having a problem when I try to launch Steam games, as whatever game I try to launch doesn't actually launch. A message comes up about the game "preparing to launch" but then nothing after that happens. Some games give me an error saying Steam is not running at all, whereas others just do nothing.

I've already completed all the troubleshooting steps on Steam's website but none of them have actually fixed it. The only temporary fix that works is restarting Steam, but this becomes very annoying when I have to do it multiple times a day every time I want to play a game.

Any help on this problem is greatly appreciated - thanks Livekernel error when trying to play some steam games :)

j0rdanb, Feb 10, 2021
  4. kboppa33 Win User

Livekernel error when trying to play some steam games

steam game wont play

I purchessed nba2k15 on steam installed the game and when i tried to play it says error,i can play all my other games but this one what do i do

kboppa33, Feb 10, 2021
Thema:

Livekernel error when trying to play some steam games

1. Livekernel error when trying to play some steam games - Similar Threads - Livekernel error trying

2. Trying to play a steam game and it's giving me an error.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Trying to play a steam game and it's giving me an error.: Trying to play batman arkham asylum through steam and it's giving me an error saying:"Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close...
  3. Trying to play a steam game and it's giving me an error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to play a steam game and it's giving me an error.: Trying to play batman arkham asylum through steam and it's giving me an error saying:"Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close...
  4. Trying to play a steam game and it's giving me an error.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 11 Crashes When Playing Steam Games

Windows 11 Crashes When Playing Steam Games: Hello,I was recently playing some games when my computer crashed. This has not been the first time that this has happened and every time it crashes I get a different type of error. Usually when the computer crashes it will crash again right after rebooting and will continue...
  6. High power usage when play steam games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High power usage when play steam games: Yesterday i play Forza horizon 4 with medium graphics, now today, all my Steam games is horrible lag with super low fps, and randomly freezing the games,so annoying, My Windows have very high usage Gpu, Cpu, and power, can someone help me solve the lag problemand high usage...
  7. High power usage when play steam games

High power usage when play steam games: Yesterday i play Forza horizon 4 with medium graphics, now today, all my Steam games is horrible lag with super low fps, and randomly freezing the games,so annoying, My Windows have very high usage Gpu, Cpu, and power, can someone help me solve the lag problemand high usage...
  8. error when trying to play a game

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    error when trying to play a game: I am trying to play Majesty Gold. I have installed it directly from the disk. When I try to play it, I get an error that says "unable to init directdraw". I have tried to uninstall and reinstall. I have tried to change my resolution. I don't have the option to change it to...
  9. Some steam games will not launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some steam games will not launch: When I launch some games, they do not open with video; the audio plays but the video is just flashing static that looks like my screen is going to crash. This doesn't happen with every game, just some of them. I don't think it's to do with graphics settings because it can run...
  10. error when trying to play game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    error when trying to play game: when I try tp play solitaire collection free i get on error message the says its not available in my accout and error code 0x803F8001. Why all of a sudden I cant play it?...