Windows 10: LiveKernelEvent 124

Discus and support LiveKernelEvent 124 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Good afternoon. I observe this situation after 30-35 minutes of playing New World.Problem event name: LiveKernelEventThe code: 124Parameter 1:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DanielVinyard, May 26, 2022.

1. LiveKernelEvent 124

Good afternoon. I observe this situation after 30-35 minutes of playing New World.Problem event name: LiveKernelEventThe code: 124Parameter 1: 7Parameter 2: ffffe00e558f1030Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: 0OS version: 10_0_19044Upgrade package: 0_0Product: 256_1OS version: 10.0.19044.2.0.0.256.48Language code: 1049There is a sound freeze and a blue screen with a code: СLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUTI will be grateful for useful information.

:)

DanielVinyard, May 26, 2022
  2. SIL
    Sil Win User

BSOD 124 on 3DMark only.

if thats a C3 stepping try 1.5 vcore.
    if its a C2 stepping try 1.6 max.
    keep temps under 55c.

if vcore moves at all when monitoring volts at higher volts, it wont do it period.
    cpu-nb volt above 1.375 is only needed when running high north bridge speed 2600 +,
    high ram fsb, or 4 sticks.

generally a 124 is vcore.
    50, a, 34, etc are memory.

you need to post all your settings, and volts, some cpu-z, gpu-z screenies too.

3. zbook Win User
    Bsod when downloading large files Bugcheck 124 memory_corruption.sys

Most of the time bugchecks 124 are caused by malfunctioning hardware.
    In the debugging there was a misbehaving driver.
    With the driver uninstalled there will be an evaluation period (the longer the better)(ideally a week).
    Then a second evaluation period after reinstalling a new driver.
    If there are no BSOD or unexpected shutdowns / restarts then the troubleshooting will be completed.

If bugcheck 9C or 124 reappears with the driver removed then proceed with steps 17 onward.

zbook, May 26, 2022
  4. LiveKernelEvent 124

Microsoft Solitaire error 124

Tried all. no help. Command prompt wouldn`t recognize the command stated in suggestions. Tried with power shell no help. Always solid 124. I don`t know how many yrs. I`ve used solitaire col. with 0 probs. now all of a sudden won`t work. Mahjong and
    sudoku ok. I don`t understand what changed.

Cecil C. Martin, May 26, 2022
Thema:

LiveKernelEvent 124

1. LiveKernelEvent 124 - Similar Threads - LiveKernelEvent 124

2. LiveKernelEvent 124

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LiveKernelEvent 124: Hello, I've been having issues with my pc for a long time now, the thing is my screen goes black all of a sudden while playing some games, video editing, or even just writing a document in office word. I don't know what else to do, I have tried everything and nothing helps at...
  3. LiveKernelEvent 124

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LiveKernelEvent 124: Hello, I've been having issues with my pc for a long time now, the thing is my screen goes black all of a sudden while playing some games, video editing, or even just writing a document in office word. I don't know what else to do, I have tried everything and nothing helps at...
  4. LiveKernelEvent 124

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. LiveKernelEvent Code 124 and WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Submission

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LiveKernelEvent Code 124 and WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Submission: Dear Microsoft Support, I am encountering recurring LiveKernelEvent Code 124 and WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR problems on my Windows 10 Pro 64-bit system and would like to report this issue for further assistance. Below are the details of my system: Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 3600...
  6. LiveKernelEvent Code 124 and WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Submission

LiveKernelEvent Code 124 and WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Submission: Dear Microsoft Support, I am encountering recurring LiveKernelEvent Code 124 and WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR problems on my Windows 10 Pro 64-bit system and would like to report this issue for further assistance. Below are the details of my system: Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 3600...
  7. LiveKernelEvent Code 124 and WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Submission

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Windows 11 keeps crashing with LiveKernelEvent 124

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 keeps crashing with LiveKernelEvent 124: Hi, bought a new computer just recently with this specs:AMD Ryzen 5800xGigabyte RTX 4070 Windforce OCGigabyte GP-UD850GM 850W 80 Plus Gold ModularKingston Fury Beast 32GB 2x16GB DDR4 3600MHzGigabyte B550 Aorus Elite AX v2Computer runs fine, but when playing heavy games, it...
  9. Windows 11 keeps crashing with LiveKernelEvent 124

Windows 11 keeps crashing with LiveKernelEvent 124: Hi, bought a new computer just recently with this specs:AMD Ryzen 5800xGigabyte RTX 4070 Windforce OCGigabyte GP-UD850GM 850W 80 Plus Gold ModularKingston Fury Beast 32GB 2x16GB DDR4 3600MHzGigabyte B550 Aorus Elite AX v2Computer runs fine, but when playing heavy games, it...
  10. Persistent LiveKernelEvent 124 UNSOLVEABLE??

Persistent LiveKernelEvent 124 UNSOLVEABLE??: I upgraded my CPU recently from a Ryzen 7 5700X to a Ryzen 9 5950X. I made sure that the motherboard was capable of handling the CPU but as of right now I'm not even sure anymore.I am getting BSOD when downloading programs. Initially it was iTunes music downloads but I...