Windows 10: LiveKernelEvent 141, 171, Display 4101 Display driver amdkmdag stopped responding and has...

Discus and support LiveKernelEvent 141, 171, Display 4101 Display driver amdkmdag stopped responding and has... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am having crashes when I am playing Assassin's Creed Valhalla. The screen goes black, then the application closes and windows doesn't crash. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by FirstCiv, Feb 23, 2021.

1. FirstCiv Win User

LiveKernelEvent 141, 171, Display 4101 Display driver amdkmdag stopped responding and has...

I am having crashes when I am playing Assassin's Creed Valhalla. The screen goes black, then the application closes and windows doesn't crash. I already clean installed Windows 10 twice and used DDU to install AMD drivers, however the issue persists. This PC is new, 2 months old.

For the first month I had no problems, then Windows started crashing with bugcheck whenever I stressed the GPU gaming and Furmark, after I removed and plugged again both PCI cables into my GPU again, Windows stopped crashing, but I started having this Display 4101 events.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgW87t5kIgPWgedwCjYIPuCILd4Y_w?e=qwtLar

:)

FirstCiv, Feb 23, 2021
  2. yomi Win User

display driver atikmdag stopped responding

error: display driver atikmdag stopped responding (8.7 driver)
    hello people I get this on task bar vith vista any body know anything about it computer stops responding as well

3. sdmf74 Win User
    frequent windows event 4101(Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered.)

Having the same exact issue in bf1, second monitor goes dark then game freezes.

In event log getting

the 4101 event

Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered.

sdmf74, Feb 23, 2021
  4. LiveKernelEvent 141, 171, Display 4101 Display driver amdkmdag stopped responding and has...

frequent windows event 4101(Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered.)

I am having the exact same problem and have been pulling my hair out for past week and a half since building a new system.

Reinstalled windows 10 multiple times, replaced drivers multiple times, had GTX 1080 checked out, had PSU Corsair 1000watt checked out, had memory checked out and just cannot seen to get rid of Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully
    recovered Event ID 4101.

Been through and tried heaps of online suggestions.

GraemeWessing, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

LiveKernelEvent 141, 171, Display 4101 Display driver amdkmdag stopped responding and has...

1. LiveKernelEvent 141, 171, Display 4101 Display driver amdkmdag stopped responding and has... - Similar Threads - LiveKernelEvent 141 171

2. Event ID: 4101 Display driver amdwddmg stopped responding and has successfully recovered.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event ID: 4101 Display driver amdwddmg stopped responding and has successfully recovered.: While playing, my screen would freeze for few seconds, goes black then turns back on with the game crashed, and an error message from AMD saying an error occurred.I tried re-installing drivers, changing it from recommended to pro version, getting another graphics card, using...
  3. Event ID: 4101 Display driver amdwddmg stopped responding and has successfully recovered.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Event ID: 4101 Display driver amdwddmg stopped responding and has successfully recovered.: While playing, my screen would freeze for few seconds, goes black then turns back on with the game crashed, and an error message from AMD saying an error occurred.I tried re-installing drivers, changing it from recommended to pro version, getting another graphics card, using...
  4. Event ID: 4101 Display driver amdwddmg stopped responding and has successfully recovered.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Display driver amdkmdag stopped responding and has successfully recovered

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display driver amdkmdag stopped responding and has successfully recovered: Display driver amdkmdag stopped responding and has successfully recoveredI saw this description in the event viewer when the issue happenedIn CSGO, the screen always freezes after launchThis issue has been around since many years, need help ASAP!AND I have already tried DDU...
  6. Display driver amdkmdag stopped responding and has successfully recovered

Display driver amdkmdag stopped responding and has successfully recovered: Display driver amdkmdag stopped responding and has successfully recoveredI saw this description in the event viewer when the issue happenedIn CSGO, the screen always freezes after launchThis issue has been around since many years, need help ASAP!AND I have already tried DDU...
  7. Display driver amdkmdag stopped responding and has successfully recovered.

Display driver amdkmdag stopped responding and has successfully recovered.: I'm using Legion 5 2020, Ryzen 5 4600H with Nvidia 1650 graphics cardLatest Windows 10. The screen is getting blacked out for a few seconds and then the opened application crashesMostly while I play any media thing. Tried to reinstall the display drivers. Also did an in place...
  8. Display driver amdkmdag stopped responding and has successfully recovered.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Display driver amdkmdag stopped responding and has successfully recovered.: I'm using Legion 5 2020, Ryzen 5 4600H with Nvidia 1650 graphics cardLatest Windows 10. The screen is getting blacked out for a few seconds and then the opened application crashesMostly while I play any media thing. Tried to reinstall the display drivers. Also did an in place...
  9. Display driver amdkmdag stopped responding and has successfully recovered.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Display driver amdkmdag stopped responding and has successfully recovered.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Display driver amdkmdag stopped responding and has successfully recovered.: I've been having crash issues for months now with no solution. I've been able to narrow it down to a windows issue but no solution seems to be available. At random points during gaming COD Warzone the video card driver stops working and then immediately recovers. I get a...