Windows 10: LiveKernelEvent 141 causing screen freeze

Discus and support LiveKernelEvent 141 causing screen freeze in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have the following problem when I was playing ow today:DescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Hedi Xia, May 8, 2021.

1. Hedi Xia Win User

LiveKernelEvent 141 causing screen freeze

I have the following problem when I was playing ow todayLiveKernelEvent 141 causing screen freeze :DescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1: ffffbd82d7280460Parameter 2: fffff80738fe2298Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: 2074OS version: 10_0_19042Service Pack: 0_0Product: 768_1OS Version: 10.0.19042.2.0.0.768.101Locale ID: 1033This has happened repeatedly recently, despite a restart will solve the problem temporarily. Also, this

:)

Hedi Xia, May 8, 2021

2. LiveKernelEvent 141

I have been getting LiveKernelEvent 141 in reliability monitor and it causes games to crash. I checked everything with my graphics drivers and disabled other programs. What can I do do fix it?

Thanks in advance

ThomasPrisco, May 8, 2021
  3. Livekernelevent 141 (screen freezes)

Hi, yeah i thought the build would be fine, but then again like i said there were many problems building it that couldve caused damage, I got the temperature managing app that the link suggested, and everything seemed normal, although when the livekernelevent
    happened again, the app said that my gpu’s load went to 100%

LiveKernelEvent 141 causing screen freeze [​IMG]

Tomasday04, May 8, 2021
  4. LiveKernelEvent 141 causing screen freeze

LiveKernelEvent Code: 141

Description
    A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent
    Code: 141
    Parameter 1: ffffaf0d96924010
    Parameter 2: fffff80365fb2610
    Parameter 3: 0
    Parameter 4: 4
    OS version: 10_0_18363
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Product: 256_1
    OS Version: 10.0.18363.2.0.0.256.48
    Locale ID: 1033

Extra information about the problem
    Bucket ID: LKD_0x141_Tdr:6_IMAGE_nvlddmkm.sys_Maxwell

Server information: 51f5b0df-c5bb-4c8f-b413-1ae696bed4d5

i get random black screens on my display for a brief moment, sometimes those black screens cause my pc to crash

mohamedMaroc890, May 8, 2021
Thema:

LiveKernelEvent 141 causing screen freeze

1. LiveKernelEvent 141 causing screen freeze - Similar Threads - LiveKernelEvent 141 causing

2. livekernelevent 193 freeze and livekernelevent 141

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    livekernelevent 193 freeze and livekernelevent 141: Hi. I am getting a very specific freeze with a dual monitor setup. First, my setup: Nvidia GTX 1080. Primary LG 27GN950 monitor. 4K 120Hz resolution set in Nvidia control panel. Connected over Displayport. Secondary LG TV, 1080p, connected over HDMI. The freeze...
  3. Livekernelevent 141 screen freezes

Livekernelevent 141 screen freezes: Hi, just recently I bought my first pc. I bought all the parts from various websites to get the best price and then put it together at home. When assembling the pc, a friend of mine accidentally bent the cpu pins when incorrectly installing it. He then also stripped a screw...
  4. LiveKernelEvent 141 - Windows freezes and then restarts.

LiveKernelEvent 141 - Windows freezes and then restarts.: I have been having persistent issues with windows freezing. No errors are shown. Sometimes i have to hard reset. I have tried reinstalling windows, updating drivers for all hardware. Now at a loss. Here are the technical details of the hardware error. But I cant figure...
  5. LiveKernelEvent 141

LiveKernelEvent 141: Hello everyone! Since yesterday morning, my pc freezes, presenting a screen full of vertical lines and emitting an annoying sound through the headphones as if the audio track, from Youtube video or videogame, started playing the same note: since I don't get answers through...
  6. LiveKernelEvent 141

LiveKernelEvent 141: I receive a LiveKernel141 Error when I am gaming. Here is the description via reliability monitor. Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 141 Parameter 1:...
  7. LiveKernelEvent 141

in Windows 10 Customization
    LiveKernelEvent 141: I have been getting LiveKernelEvent 141 in reliability monitor and it causes games to crash. I checked everything with my graphics drivers and disabled other programs. What can I do do fix it? Thanks in advance...
  8. LiveKernelEvent 141

LiveKernelEvent 141: Hello, I am experiencing multiple system crashes a day and I have no idea how to stop them. They happen mostly in one game called "The Hunt Showdown". I've tried reinstalling the game and I reached out to the support of the game but they said they're not qualified to help me...
  9. LiveKernelEvent 141

LiveKernelEvent 141: Hey people, lately my computer keeps crashing after a livekernelevent 141 hardware failure. When it occurs, both screens go black, I hear still sound for a few seconds, and then my pc reboots. I have already completely reinstalled my video card drivers, and I ran sfc and...
  10. LiveKernelEvent 141 Causing Blackscreens, crashes, and restarts

LiveKernelEvent 141 Causing Blackscreens, crashes, and restarts: I recently upgraded my PC's hardware, and ever since, I've experienced seemingly random crashes and restarts. They interestingly have never occurred while performing any intensive tasks, such as gaming and stress testing. They've only ever occurred while doing trivial...