Windows 10: LiveKernelEvent 141 Error Games Crashing

Discus and support LiveKernelEvent 141 Error Games Crashing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, i started getting this problem where some of the games i play crash minutes into the game. I upgraded all my pc parts except my PSU 6 months ago... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by dahL_, Jun 1, 2021.

1. dahL_ Win User

LiveKernelEvent 141 Error Games Crashing

Hello, i started getting this problem where some of the games i play crash minutes into the game. I upgraded all my pc parts except my PSU 6 months ago and everything worked just fine in the start. This started happening around a month ago and has bothered me everyday since. I have troubleshot a bit by myself but can't seem to find out what's causing it.My computer doesn't crash when this happens, but it does hickup for a second and then the game freezes and i have to manually close it because it stops responding.CS:GO and Roblox seems to be the games that makes the crash happen the fastest 3

:)

dahL_, Jun 1, 2021

2. LiveKernelEvent 141

I have been getting LiveKernelEvent 141 in reliability monitor and it causes games to crash. I checked everything with my graphics drivers and disabled other programs. What can I do do fix it?

Thanks in advance

ThomasPrisco, Jun 1, 2021
  3. LiveKernelEvent 141 - Hardware failure??

My computer was built for gaming. But every time I try to run my preferred racing game I experince a crash. The Reliability Monitor gives this error message:

Description

A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent

Code: 141

Parameter 1: ffffe680be7f54a0

Parameter 2: fffff80add5dc1a0

Parameter 3: 0

Parameter 4: 2f94

OS version: 10_0_16299

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 256_1

OS Version: 10.0.16299.2.0.0.256.48

Locale ID: 1030

I need help in understanding all this, since I have no idea of where to look for the origin of the failure.

Thanks in advance

Ole Wedel Nielsen, Jun 1, 2021
  4. LiveKernelEvent 141 Error Games Crashing

LiveKernelEvent 141

So my computer has started randomly restarting (often when starting a game or when heavily multitasking) and the reliability center gives the following error message after the reboot:

Beschrijving

A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Probleem met handtekening
    Naam van probleemgebeurtenis: LiveKernelEvent
    Code: 141
    Parameter 1: ffffc288f55ae460
    Parameter 2: fffff8075f22c7e4
    Parameter 3: 0
    Parameter 4: 418
    OS version: 10_0_17763
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Product: 256_1
    OS Version: 10.0.17763.2.0.0.256.48
    Locale ID: 2067

I've stress tested my GPU (with Furmark) and my CPU (with IntelProcessor Diagnostic Tool), run the SFC and DSIM through admin command prompt but everything comes up clean. I've re-installed several drivers but also to no avail. I then tried the driver verifier
    tool and got the DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION error but no driver was listed. I then had to reboot in safe mode to turn off the verifier (getting constant BSOD on windows start) but still can't seem to trace the
    problem.

The minidump file for the latest crash can be found here: 010519-15187-01.dmp

I have got to be missing something but don't know what. Any help?

Thanks in advance

dries_dries, Jun 1, 2021
Thema:

LiveKernelEvent 141 Error Games Crashing

1. LiveKernelEvent 141 Error Games Crashing - Similar Threads - LiveKernelEvent 141 Error

2. LiveKernelEvent 141 - Multiple games crashing. Crashing to desktop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LiveKernelEvent 141 - Multiple games crashing. Crashing to desktop.: I have been experiencing this issue for a few years and have never found a cure - For context, this has been happening since Halo infinite released, which is one of the games that crashes.Outside of this issue, my system is relatively flawless. Only issue I've noticed is that...
  3. LiveKernelEvent 141 - Multiple games crashing. Crashing to desktop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LiveKernelEvent 141 - Multiple games crashing. Crashing to desktop.: I have been experiencing this issue for a few years and have never found a cure - For context, this has been happening since Halo infinite released, which is one of the games that crashes.Outside of this issue, my system is relatively flawless. Only issue I've noticed is that...
  4. Windows LiveKernelEvent 141, Game Crashes and BSOD

Windows LiveKernelEvent 141, Game Crashes and BSOD: Hello, I am having a recent problem with my PC only when playing/having games open where my PC will randomly either BSOD or the game will crash to desktop. Most of the hardware is just over 2 years old, with the most recent change being a 3060 Ti I got just over 1 year ago....
  5. Windows LiveKernelEvent 141, Game Crashes and BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows LiveKernelEvent 141, Game Crashes and BSOD: Hello, I am having a recent problem with my PC only when playing/having games open where my PC will randomly either BSOD or the game will crash to desktop. Most of the hardware is just over 2 years old, with the most recent change being a 3060 Ti I got just over 1 year ago....
  6. LiveKernelEvent 141- Game crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LiveKernelEvent 141- Game crashes: I've just built my first PC and every game I've played at a resolution that's lower than 4K has crashed I know, weird. Here's the list on the Reliability History Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1: ffffe68ff51f3010Parameter 2: fffff801a5bbb870Parameter 3:...
  7. LiveKernelEvent 141- Game crashes

LiveKernelEvent 141- Game crashes: I've just built my first PC and every game I've played at a resolution that's lower than 4K has crashed I know, weird. Here's the list on the Reliability History Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1: ffffe68ff51f3010Parameter 2: fffff801a5bbb870Parameter 3:...
  8. LiveKernelEvent 141 crash while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LiveKernelEvent 141 crash while playing games: hello,i have a new build that is crashing while playing games,i have rolled back drivers - re installed drivers- updated drivers- ddu drivers in safe mode and such. in the event log i see haloinfinite.exe stopped workingdesktop window manager stopped workingwindows hardware...
  9. LiveKernelEvent 141 Crash

LiveKernelEvent 141 Crash: Hello! I'm having a trouble with my PC. It crashes only when i play more demanding games. The crash itself doesn't turn off the PC only the application crashes without any error messages, but when i check the error reports it's always the same: LiveKernelEvent, code 141,...
  10. Windows LiveKernelEvent 141 and game crashing

Windows LiveKernelEvent 141 and game crashing: Hello, I am having a persistent problem that started several months ago. I have attempted to fix the issue but it persists no matter what I do. The issue is crashing in certain games with no error message or BSOD. The game will just freeze, requiring me to exit manually...