Windows 10: LiveKernelEvent 141

Discus and support LiveKernelEvent 141 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So, the issues started in December but i just left for a trip so i didnt think much of it, got back and all of a sudden whenever i tried to run Path Of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Miko Hakkarainen, Jan 20, 2023.

1. LiveKernelEvent 141

So, the issues started in December but i just left for a trip so i didnt think much of it, got back and all of a sudden whenever i tried to run Path Of Exile, Rainbow Six Siege, Borderlands 3 or any decently heavy game, the game just closes on it's own usually i dont get past the loading screen, there is no error message present when the game crashes and i have to go to event manager and reliability history to get any clue on what is going on. Specifically Path Of Exile still runs fine with Vulkan as the rendering API though.Here's a list of all the solutions i have tried so far none have wor

:)

Miko Hakkarainen, Jan 20, 2023

2. LiveKernelEvent 141

I have been getting LiveKernelEvent 141 in reliability monitor and it causes games to crash. I checked everything with my graphics drivers and disabled other programs. What can I do do fix it?

Thanks in advance

ThomasPrisco, Jan 20, 2023
  3. LiveKernelEvent 141

Hello,
    I have recently noticed that my laptop's screen freezes out of nowhere without doing no hard tasks (just reading a pdf). As I saw, it all starts with the bluetooth mouse not working and a bit of time after that the screen freezes and i have to restart the laptop using the power button.

Here is the error report + a "suggestions of files that help describe the problem":
    Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent

Code: 141

Parameter 1: ffff9a078c9c1030

Parameter 2: fffff800a98766a0

Parameter 3: 0

Parameter 4: 3a08

OS version: 10_0_22621

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 256_1

OS Version: 10.0.22621.2.0.0.256.48

Locale ID: 1033

WATCHDOG-20221110-0947.dmp

sysdata.xml

WERInternalMetadata.xml

WPR_initiated_DiagTrackMiniLogger_OneTrace_User_Logger_20220920_1_EC_0_inject.etl

WPR_initiated_DiagTrackMiniLogger_OneTrace_User_Logger_20220920_1_EC_0.etl

WPR_initiated_DiagTrackMiniLogger_WPR System Collector_inject.etl

WPR_initiated_DiagTrackMiniLogger_WPR System Collector.etl

memory.csv

sysinfo.txt

WERInternalRequest.xml

Do you have any idea or suggestions on how to solve this problem?
    Thank you in advance.

Laza Antonio, Jan 20, 2023
  4. LiveKernelEvent 141

Melik TechBuddy, Jan 20, 2023
Thema:

LiveKernelEvent 141

1. LiveKernelEvent 141 - Similar Threads - LiveKernelEvent 141

2. LiveKernelEvent 141 when playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LiveKernelEvent 141 when playing games: My game crashes every i try to play a game. First I get a black screen, my game crashes and then when i try to restart i get a BSOD. Sometimes it happens immediately when i start a round, other times mid-game. I already tried uninstalling the drivers and installing them...
  3. LiveKernelEvent 141 when playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LiveKernelEvent 141 when playing games: My game crashes every i try to play a game. First I get a black screen, my game crashes and then when i try to restart i get a BSOD. Sometimes it happens immediately when i start a round, other times mid-game. I already tried uninstalling the drivers and installing them...
  4. LiveKernelEvent - 141

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LiveKernelEvent - 141: Hello, I'm having issues with my computer randomly losing its display while playing games. Out of nowhere, my computer would just lose monitor display and be unresponsive at all. I've tested replugging and changing the location of the DisplayPort cable but it doesnt really...
  5. LiveKernelEvent - 141

LiveKernelEvent - 141: Hello, I'm having issues with my computer randomly losing its display while playing games. Out of nowhere, my computer would just lose monitor display and be unresponsive at all. I've tested replugging and changing the location of the DisplayPort cable but it doesnt really...
  6. LiveKernelEvent - 141

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. LiveKernelEvent 117 & 141 + BlueScreen 116

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    LiveKernelEvent 117 & 141 + BlueScreen 116: Hi,My pc has been crashing for the past month. i have reinstalled windows 2 times, reseated all the components, reinstalled my gpu drivers, Updated my bios. Today on march 13th 2024 my pc glitched out again. I have zipped the minidump files and crash logs from program...
  8. LiveKernelEvent 117 & 141 + BlueScreen 116

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LiveKernelEvent 117 & 141 + BlueScreen 116: Hi,My pc has been crashing for the past month. i have reinstalled windows 2 times, reseated all the components, reinstalled my gpu drivers, Updated my bios. Today on march 13th 2024 my pc glitched out again. I have zipped the minidump files and crash logs from program...
  9. LiveKernelEvent 117 & 141 + BlueScreen 116

10. LiveKernelEvent - Code: 141

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LiveKernelEvent - Code: 141: Hello, i am hoping someone could help me with this issue im having with my laptop. I was using the Steam window app and when hovering over thumbnails for video trailers it keeps crashing and refreshing itself and give me a LiveKernelEvent - Code: 141 in reliability panel. My...