Windows 10: LiveKernelEvent 1b8 and LiveKernelEvent 1a8.

Discus and support LiveKernelEvent 1b8 and LiveKernelEvent 1a8. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Experiencing this for the last 3 days or so. Blank White, red and gray screen . 70-90% of the time, windows is still responsive but needed to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RafaelCartagena, Mar 29, 2021.

1. LiveKernelEvent 1b8 and LiveKernelEvent 1a8.

Experiencing this for the last 3 days or so. Blank White, red and gray screen . 70-90% of the time, windows is still responsive but needed to completely restart my PC to regain display.

My troubleshooting attempts

1. Fresh Installed Windows 2x.

2. Downgrading to older NVIDIA driver that I remember I dont have any issue.

3. Disk Check and Disk Cleanup performed

:)

RafaelCartagena, Mar 29, 2021

2. LiveKernelEvent Code 1a8

Hi! When I am playing games I suddenly get a black screen (but I can still hear my friends on Discord) and the only way to "solve" is force rebooting my laptop... I have been getting this issue for weeks and I don't know what to do. Here's what the Reliability
    History shows after I get this black screen. Hope to hear back from someone, thanks!

Windows

Summary
    Hardware error

Date
    ‎6/‎20/‎2020 4:12 PM

Status
    Not reported

Description
    A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent
    Code: 1a8
    Parameter 1: 1
    Parameter 2: 0
    Parameter 3: 0
    Parameter 4: 0
    OS version: 10_0_19041
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Product: 768_1
    OS Version: 10.0.19041.2.0.0.768.101
    Locale ID: 1033

My laptop specs:

HP Pavilion 15 Gaming Laptop

Core i5 8th Generation

Nvidia GTX 1050 Ti 4 GB

8GB RAM

HDD 1TB

ArturSilva7, Mar 29, 2021
  3. Live Kernel Event 1a8

I got trouble with my VLC Media Player (Not responsive, glitches) and I checked the reliability monitor and found a windows hardware error and the report showed LiveKernelEvent with code 1a8.

May I know what is the problem with my hardware???

Sarabjeet Kaur Kohli, Mar 29, 2021
  4. Jin_002 Win User

LiveKernelEvent 1b8 and LiveKernelEvent 1a8.

LiveKernelEvent

Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent
    Code: 1a1
    Parameter 1: ffff970e054d9040
    Parameter 2: 0
    Parameter 3: 0
    Parameter 4: 0
    OS version: 10_0_18362
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Product: 768_1
    OS Version: 10.0.18362.2.0.0.768.101
    Locale ID: 1033

Jin_002, Mar 29, 2021
Thema:

LiveKernelEvent 1b8 and LiveKernelEvent 1a8.

1. LiveKernelEvent 1b8 and LiveKernelEvent 1a8. - Similar Threads - LiveKernelEvent 1b8 LiveKernelEvent

2. LiveKernelEvent 1b8 and LiveKernelEvent 1a8.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LiveKernelEvent 1b8 and LiveKernelEvent 1a8.: Happened to me for a month or so now, sometimes while I play a game my graphics drivers fail and screen freezes and stutters, alt-tabbing seems to fix it for a few minutes or seconds and then the problem returns again, Already tried disabling XMP and reinstalling graphics...
  3. LiveKernelEvent 1b8 and LiveKernelEvent 1a8.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LiveKernelEvent 1b8 and LiveKernelEvent 1a8.: Happened to me for a month or so now, sometimes while I play a game my graphics drivers fail and screen freezes and stutters, alt-tabbing seems to fix it for a few minutes or seconds and then the problem returns again, Already tried disabling XMP and reinstalling graphics...
  4. How to fix the problem with LiveKernelEvent 1b8 and LiveKernelEvent 1a8 ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to fix the problem with LiveKernelEvent 1b8 and LiveKernelEvent 1a8 ?: When the computer is running, a green screen may appear at a random time, after which the computer restarts. Most often, this problem manifests itself when starting games or during a game, but it can also appear when simply working at a computer. The computer was assembled a...
  5. LiveKernelEvent 1a8 1b8

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    LiveKernelEvent 1a8 1b8: be having this issue for about a month, screen freezes mid game, audio and everything else is fine, display goes out and turns purple. uninstalled intel and nvidia drivers nothing is working; hardware is supposedly fine. Specs:Dell XPS 15 9500Intel i7-10750h16GB ram256 GB +...
  6. LiveKernelEvent 1a8 1b8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LiveKernelEvent 1a8 1b8: be having this issue for about a month, screen freezes mid game, audio and everything else is fine, display goes out and turns purple. uninstalled intel and nvidia drivers nothing is working; hardware is supposedly fine. Specs:Dell XPS 15 9500Intel i7-10750h16GB ram256 GB +...
  7. LiveKernelEvent 1a8 1b8

8. LiveKernelEvent 1b8 and LiveKernelEvent 1a8.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LiveKernelEvent 1b8 and LiveKernelEvent 1a8.: I've been experiencing this issue where I get a lag spike and my screen goes black and the only way to restore it is by restarting my computer.I've updated all my drivers and have done a fresh install of windows.Here is my system log:...
  9. LiveKernelEvent 1b8 and LiveKernelEvent 1a8.

LiveKernelEvent 1b8 and LiveKernelEvent 1a8.: I've been experiencing this issue where I get a lag spike and my screen goes black and the only way to restore it is by restarting my computer.I've updated all my drivers and have done a fresh install of windows.Here is my system log:...
  10. LiveKernelEvent 1b8 and LiveKernelEvent 1a8

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    LiveKernelEvent 1b8 and LiveKernelEvent 1a8: Hi,I've been having an issue where on games, especially Forza Horizon 4, my game would crash and I would have to alt f4 to get out. The game would black screen and all the other programs such as my browser, Discord, and Spotify would crash at the same time. It might help to...