Windows 10: LiveKernelEvent Code 117 "Crash"

Discus and support LiveKernelEvent Code 117 "Crash" in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I've been having this intermittent crash issue where I am still able to interact with the computer. I can move my mouse and manage windows but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SeanCasey96, Feb 14, 2021.

1. LiveKernelEvent Code 117 "Crash"

Hello, I've been having this intermittent crash issue where I am still able to interact with the computer. I can move my mouse and manage windows but restarting the computer will not work and it remains in this "half frozen" state. I talk more about this in my thread here:
    Custom Build w/ Windows 10 "Crash" - Can Still Interact w/ Windows

I was recently able to restart during one of these system "crashes" and it finally came up as an issue in Reliability Monitor. The following details will be posted below, please let me know what this error means and how I can correct it as this issue has been going on for months and I am anxious for a fix. Attached will be an event viewer log. The issue happened around 8:30PM February 13th, 2021.

Thank you so much for everyone's help on this, I'm very close to just building a new computer because I use it for work and it constantly crashes during important meetings and whatnot.

Source
    Windows

Summary
    Hardware error

Date
    ‎2021-‎02-‎13 8:40 PM

Status
    Report sent

Description
    A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent
    Code: 117
    Parameter 1: ffffd70abb732460
    Parameter 2: fffff802478271c0
    Parameter 3: 0
    Parameter 4: 524
    OS version: 10_0_19042
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Product: 256_1
    OS Version: 10.0.19042.2.0.0.256.48
    Locale ID: 4105

Extra information about the problem
    Bucket ID: LKD_0x117_Tdr:3_TdrBug:575504_IMAGE_nvlddmkm.sys_Turing
    Server information: ad0d79b3-0d7d-4c89-96b4-4ae1636d8cfa

:)

SeanCasey96, Feb 14, 2021
Thema:

LiveKernelEvent Code 117 "Crash"

1. LiveKernelEvent Code 117 "Crash" - Similar Threads - LiveKernelEvent Code 117

2. LiveKernelEvent code 117

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LiveKernelEvent code 117: Hey, I've been getting this error lately only when opening Honkai: Star Rail for some reason. While opening the game or in an in game transition the pc freezes and goes to blackscreen Also in the C:\Windows\Minidump the doesn't exist a minidump file, only for a previous...
  3. LiveKernelEvent code 117

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LiveKernelEvent code 117: Hey, I've been getting this error lately only when opening Honkai: Star Rail for some reason. While opening the game or in an in game transition the pc freezes and goes to blackscreen Also in the C:\Windows\Minidump the doesn't exist a minidump file, only for a previous...
  4. LiveKernelEvent Code 117 "Crash"

in Windows 10 Support
    LiveKernelEvent Code 117 "Crash": Hello, I've been having this intermittent crash issue where I am still able to interact with the computer. I can move my mouse and manage windows but restarting the computer will not work and it remains in this "half frozen" state. I talk more about this in my thread here:...
  5. LiveKernelEvent Code: 117

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    LiveKernelEvent Code: 117: My PC froze twice today and I had to restart, from the reliability monitor it shows this log; Can anyone advise me on how I should resolve this issue or the root cause of the problem? Thank you. Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎12/‎9/‎2020 9:15 PM...
  6. Frequent Crashes & LiveKernelEvent 117

Frequent Crashes & LiveKernelEvent 117: Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎7/‎27/‎2020 9:10 AM Status Report sent Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 117 Parameter 1: ffff8c08ee8fb010 Parameter...
  7. LiveKernelEvent 117 PC crash

LiveKernelEvent 117 PC crash: This happened on my PC twice in the past week, both time not heavily loaded and suddenly crash with displayport no signal on monitor, and had to do a hardware reboot. PC was build 2 years ago. Can anyone take a look and help troubleshoot the cause? Dump file here:...
  8. LiveKernelEvent Code:117

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    LiveKernelEvent Code:117: Please help. I tried reinstalling nvidia driver but this keeps coming up. Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎07/‎02/‎2020 2:41 PM Status Report sent Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem...
  9. LiveKernelEvent 117

LiveKernelEvent 117: When watching videos online or simply just browsing the internet, my laptop's screen will freeze unexpectedly then turns black for 1-2 seconds then goes back to normal again. I have been encountering this issue for almost 3 months and I have no idea what caused it to happen...
  10. LiveKernelEvent Code:117

LiveKernelEvent Code:117: Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 117 Parameter 1: ffff9009a9fbd010 Parameter 2: fffff80078cadd60 Parameter 3: 0 Parameter 4: 4e4 OS version: 10_0_17763...