Windows 10: LiveKernelEvent, Computer freezing

Discus and support LiveKernelEvent, Computer freezing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I asked a similar question a while ago - my computer keeps freezing every 5 minutes to an hour, and I find a LiveKernelEvent when I check the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AndrewJung11, Sep 3, 2021.

1. LiveKernelEvent, Computer freezing

Hi, I asked a similar question a while ago - my computer keeps freezing every 5 minutes to an hour, and I find a LiveKernelEvent when I check the Windows Event Viewer.Back in March, I asked a similar question. I tried the solutions that were suggested to me and it worked, but now a couple of months later it has started again and the previous solutions don't work. I've tried all the possible solutions here: https://windowsreport.com/fix-live-kernel-event-141-error/Here are the details of the LiveKernelEvent:Fault bucket , type 0Event Name: LiveKernelEventResponse:&

:)

AndrewJung11, Sep 3, 2021
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Sep 3, 2021
  3. computer Freeze

Hi,

Software or driver conflicts after downloading Windows 10 may be causing the freezing on your computer. Answering the following questions may help us in identifying the underlying cause of the issue:

• Aside from updating to Windows 10, were there any other changes made on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you getting an error message or code when the issue happens?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you already performed?

Regards.

Darian Tab, Sep 3, 2021
  4. LiveKernelEvent, Computer freezing

Laptop freezes during Starting up on Windows 10 computer.

Hi Nguyen,

Thank you for your response with the current status of the issue.

To assist you better, please provide us the below information:

• Have you tried to perform startup repair of the computer?
    • When you say that "The screen was freeze, neither the Keyboard nor the Mouse responded.", when exactly the screen is getting freeze? Is it at login screen or while booting the computer?
    • When you switch on the computer, are you able see anything on the screen?

I suggest you to try to perform the steps which provided in the previous post and let us know the results.

Reply to us with the information, so that we can assist you better.

Let us know if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, Sep 3, 2021
Thema:

LiveKernelEvent, Computer freezing

1. LiveKernelEvent, Computer freezing - Similar Threads - LiveKernelEvent Computer freezing

2. Computer Freezing - LiveKernelEvent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Freezing - LiveKernelEvent: My computer is freezing on startup usually when I open SteamIn the Reliability Monitor I found this errorProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 193Parameter 1: 810Parameter 2: ffffbb89b631a000Parameter 3: ffffbb89bc14b080Parameter 4: 1cOS version: 10_0_25346Service Pack:...
  3. Computer Freezing - LiveKernelEvent

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Freezing - LiveKernelEvent: My computer is freezing on startup usually when I open SteamIn the Reliability Monitor I found this errorProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 193Parameter 1: 810Parameter 2: ffffbb89b631a000Parameter 3: ffffbb89bc14b080Parameter 4: 1cOS version: 10_0_25346Service Pack:...
  4. Computer randomly freezes. LiveKernelEvent Code 141

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer randomly freezes. LiveKernelEvent Code 141: I've been having a problem over the last few weeks with my computer freezing and then restarting.SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎6/‎12/‎2023 2:21 PMStatusNot reportedDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem...
  5. Computer randomly freezes. LiveKernelEvent Code 141

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer randomly freezes. LiveKernelEvent Code 141: I've been having a problem over the last few weeks with my computer freezing and then restarting.SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎6/‎12/‎2023 2:21 PMStatusNot reportedDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem...
  6. Computer randomly freezes. LiveKernelEvent Code 141

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. livekernelevent 193 freeze and livekernelevent 141

livekernelevent 193 freeze and livekernelevent 141: Hi. I am getting a very specific freeze with a dual monitor setup. First, my setup: Nvidia GTX 1080. Primary LG 27GN950 monitor. 4K 120Hz resolution set in Nvidia control panel. Connected over Displayport. Secondary LG TV, 1080p, connected over HDMI. The freeze...
  8. Livekernelevent 141 screen freezes

Livekernelevent 141 screen freezes: Hi, just recently I bought my first pc. I bought all the parts from various websites to get the best price and then put it together at home. When assembling the pc, a friend of mine accidentally bent the cpu pins when incorrectly installing it. He then also stripped a screw...
  9. LiveKernelEvent 141 - Windows freezes and then restarts.

LiveKernelEvent 141 - Windows freezes and then restarts.: I have been having persistent issues with windows freezing. No errors are shown. Sometimes i have to hard reset. I have tried reinstalling windows, updating drivers for all hardware. Now at a loss. Here are the technical details of the hardware error. But I cant figure...
  10. Computer Crashes LiveKernelEvent

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer Crashes LiveKernelEvent: Hello! I am posting this because I honestly ran out of idead I do not know what to do anymore! Laptop specifications: Alienware 15 R2 Integrated graphic card: intel r HD graphic card 530 Second graphic card: Nvidia Geforce GTX 970M Explanation: Around two weeks...