Windows 10: LiveKernelEvent error

Discus and support LiveKernelEvent error in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, My first post and I will happily give more information if necessary. I built my PC: Ryzen 7 2700x, rosewill full tower RISE Glow case,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by StevenSheaves, Apr 28, 2020.

1. LiveKernelEvent error

Hello,

My first post and I will happily give more information if necessary.

I built my PC: Ryzen 7 2700x, rosewill full tower RISE Glow case, Gigabyte Aorus gaming 5 wifi motherboard, 64 GB ram, evga1060 superclocked geforce graphics card, m.2 500 gb boot drive, 1 TB SSD, and a 500 gb HDD. dual monitor setup, 550 watt corsair PSU, DVD-RW in drive bay 1 and a multimedia card reader in drive bay 0.

The PC would randomly restart and was always connected to LiveKernelEvent error, power.

I have copied some information below that details this issue. However, this is not what i need help with currently, but i feel the two problems are connected. I Noticed that if i tilted the computer it would reboot almost every time, so i cracked open the case and checked all of the wires and connections. Seems to have fixed the issue, except now I have a hardware error, related to my USB ports. I will copy this informaiton below the first error report. Every once in a while, maybe twice a day, all usb ports will stop working including mouse, headphones, card readers, everything. then they will immediately begin working again.

Below I have the power issue listed first, and the error log for the usb issue listed next.

Log Name: System

Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power

Date: 4/19/2020 5:21:45 AM

Event ID: 41

Task Category: 63

Level: Critical

Keywords: 70368744177664,2

User: SYSTEM

Computer: DESKTOP-73B4VDG

Description:

The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.

Event Xml:

<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">

<System>

<Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" />

<EventID>41</EventID>

<Version>8</Version>

<Level>1</Level>

<Task>63</Task>

<Opcode>0</Opcode>

<Keywords>0x8000400000000002</Keywords>

<TimeCreated SystemTime="2020-04-19T10:21:45.2869238Z" />

<EventRecordID>19901</EventRecordID>

<Correlation />

<Execution ProcessID="4" ThreadID="8" />

<Channel>System</Channel>

<Computer>DESKTOP-73B4VDG</Computer>

<Security UserID="S-1-5-18" />

</System>

<EventData>

<Data Name="BugcheckCode">0</Data>

<Data Name="BugcheckParameter1">0x0</Data>

<Data Name="BugcheckParameter2">0x0</Data>

<Data Name="BugcheckParameter3">0x0</Data>

<Data Name="BugcheckParameter4">0x0</Data>

<Data Name="SleepInProgress">0</Data>

<Data Name="PowerButtonTimestamp">0</Data>

<Data Name="BootAppStatus">0</Data>

<Data Name="Checkpoint">0</Data>

<Data Name="ConnectedStandbyInProgress">false</Data>

<Data Name="SystemSleepTransitionsToOn">0</Data>

<Data Name="CsEntryScenarioInstanceId">0</Data>

<Data Name="BugcheckInfoFromEFI">false</Data>

<Data Name="CheckpointStatus">0</Data>

<Data Name="CsEntryScenarioInstanceIdV2">0</Data>

<Data Name="LongPowerButtonPressDetected">false</Data>

</EventData>

</Event>Source

Windows

Summary

Hardware error

Date

‎4/‎28/‎2020 4:00 PM

Status

Not reported

Description

A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent

Code: 144

Parameter 1: 100a

Parameter 2: fffff581d3fb89a0

Parameter 3: 0

Parameter 4: 0

OS version: 10_0_19041

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 256_1

OS Version: 10.0.19041.2.0.0.256.48

Locale ID: 1033

Files that help describe the problem

USBXHCI-20200428-1600.dmp

sysdata.xml

WERInternalMetadata.xml

WERInternalRequest.xml

WPR_initiated_DiagTrackMiniLogger_OneTrace User Logger 20200101 1 Event Collector_0_inject.etl

WPR_initiated_DiagTrackMiniLogger_OneTrace User Logger 20200101 1 Event Collector_0.etl

WPR_initiated_DiagTrackMiniLogger_OneTrace User Logger 20200422 1 Event Collector_0_inject.etl

WPR_initiated_DiagTrackMiniLogger_OneTrace User Logger 20200422 1 Event Collector_0.etl

WPR_initiated_DiagTrackMiniLogger_WPR System Collector_inject.etl

WPR_initiated_DiagTrackMiniLogger_WPR System Collector.etl

memory.csv

sysinfo.txt

:)

StevenSheaves, Apr 28, 2020
  2. EdTittel Win User

Having a sporadic error, LiveKernelEvent.

Funny thing: I just blogged about it yesterday. Nvidia LiveKernelEvent 141 Error Returns. I was convinced it was GeForce or the Nvidia installer that was the culprit, but I was wrong about that. I'm still looking for a solution, too, but can say the four fixes at Windows Central (or was it Windows Report) don't fix things either. For me, the error only occurs once every 2-3 months so I'm living with it while searching for the fix.
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Apr 28, 2020
  3. LiveKernelEvent 141 and 117, BSOD with FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE

Hello Lim,

Thank you for bringing up your query on Microsoft Community.

We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

• Are you able to boot to the desktop?
    The FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE bug check has a value of 0x00000128. This bug check indicates that a single-bit error was found in this page. This is a hardware memory error.

Let us try the following steps, and check if it helps.

Step 1:

Let us follow the steps suggested in the following article and check if ti helps in resolving the issue.

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Step 2:

If you are unable to boot to the desktop, I suggest you to run Startup repair from Advance boot option.

It may ask you to insert the Installation DVD/USB while doing startup repair.

You have to create an installation media for that.

You may download an ISO from the below link:

Download Windows 10

Once your media is ready follow the steps.

• After you boot your computer using Windows 10 CD/ DVD or System Repair Disc, a black screen appears with gray text "Press any key to boot from CD or DVD". Press any key.

• Select the correct time and Keyboard type.

• Click on Repair your computer in the lower left corner.

• Select Troubleshoot from Choose an option screen.

• Click on Advanced options in Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Automatic Repair from Advanced Options screen.

• Next, choose the operating system by clicking on its button.

• Windows 10 will look for problems on hard drive(s) and verify that all required files are intact.
    Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Apr 28, 2020
  4. KieX Win User

LiveKernelEvent error

Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

Thema:

LiveKernelEvent error

1. LiveKernelEvent error - Similar Threads - LiveKernelEvent error

2. CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT Error and LiveKernelEvent error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT Error and LiveKernelEvent error: Specs:GPUIntelR UHD Graphics 770NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4070 TiCPUIntel Core i9 13900kMotherboardGigabyte Z790 AORUS ELITE AXRAMCorsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 16GB x 2StorageSamsung SSD 990 Pro 2TBPower supply EVGA SuperNOVA 850W G5 GoldCPU coolerNZXT Kraken Z63Case if needed for...
  3. CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT Error and LiveKernelEvent error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT Error and LiveKernelEvent error: Specs:GPUIntelR UHD Graphics 770NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4070 TiCPUIntel Core i9 13900kMotherboardGigabyte Z790 AORUS ELITE AXRAMCorsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 16GB x 2StorageSamsung SSD 990 Pro 2TBPower supply EVGA SuperNOVA 850W G5 GoldCPU coolerNZXT Kraken Z63Case if needed for...
  4. Restarts from LiveKernelEvent issue, error code 141

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restarts from LiveKernelEvent issue, error code 141: Hello ! My laptop crashed today, again, and looking at the crash logs i saw it happened a few times already; apparently from a "LiveKernelEvent, error code 141"... I tried resolving it but it still happens from time to time :Here's the minidump just in...
  5. Restarts from LiveKernelEvent issue, error code 141

Restarts from LiveKernelEvent issue, error code 141: Hello ! My laptop crashed today, again, and looking at the crash logs i saw it happened a few times already; apparently from a "LiveKernelEvent, error code 141"... I tried resolving it but it still happens from time to time :Here's the minidump just in...
  6. BSOD Error 1d4 LiveKernelEvent

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Error 1d4 LiveKernelEvent: Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 1d4Parameter 1: 1Parameter 2: 5Parameter 3: ffffb606dd5172e0Parameter 4: 0OS version: 10_0_22621Service Pack: 0_0Product: 768_1OS Version: 10.0.22621.2.0.0.768.100Locale ID: 13321Extra information about the problemBucket ID:...
  7. BSOD Error 1d4 LiveKernelEvent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Error 1d4 LiveKernelEvent: Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 1d4Parameter 1: 1Parameter 2: 5Parameter 3: ffffb606dd5172e0Parameter 4: 0OS version: 10_0_22621Service Pack: 0_0Product: 768_1OS Version: 10.0.22621.2.0.0.768.100Locale ID: 13321Extra information about the problemBucket ID:...
  8. BSOD Error 1d4 LiveKernelEvent

9. Hardware error, LiveKernelEvent, code 1b0

Hardware error, LiveKernelEvent, code 1b0: I recently installed a new CPU and GPU. I updated my motherboard bios to the latest version that wasn't listed as "Beta" from the MSI website system info below. Since I did so I've been having issues with my computer freezing and having to be forcibly restarted - which...
  10. Hardware error, LiveKernelEvent, code 1b0

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hardware error, LiveKernelEvent, code 1b0: I recently installed a new CPU and GPU. I updated my motherboard bios to the latest version that wasn't listed as "Beta" from the MSI website system info below. Since I did so I've been having issues with my computer freezing and having to be forcibly restarted - which...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. livekernelevent code 117