Windows 10: LiveKernelEvent Hardware Errors on new laptop

Discus and support LiveKernelEvent Hardware Errors on new laptop in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I recently bought a new laptop and some apps keep crashing. When I check the reliability monitor I find a couple of hardware errors (5 of them. sorry... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/JuampyD, Apr 7, 2021.

1. LiveKernelEvent Hardware Errors on new laptop

I recently bought a new laptop and some apps keep crashing. When I check the reliability monitor I find a couple of hardware errors (5 of them. sorry about the Spanish).The laptop is an ASUS ( X509JA-BR170 ) with the i3-1005g1 (using the Intel UHD graphics for 10th gen). Windows version is 20H2 and its compilation 19042.906. I have updated everything (graphics, BIOS) and I have also run the DISM command with RestoreHealth option and "SFC /Scannow" to repair any system files.Some of the times where this error pops up is when my sister is playing among us (which crashes the game). This led me to believe that there could be some problems with the graphics part of the processor, but to be honest, I have no idea.If anyone is able to give me a hand with this, I would very much appreciate it. Thanks in advanced

submitted by /u/JuampyD
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/JuampyD, Apr 7, 2021

2. LiveKernelEvent Hardware Error

Too many times Windows stop working showing LiveKernelEvent error:

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Description

A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent

Code: 141

Parameter 1: ffff9c8184493010

Parameter 2: fffff80525b9d5f0

Parameter 3: 0

Parameter 4: 4

OS version: 10_0_17763

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 768_1

OS Version: 10.0.17763.2.0.0.768.100

Locale ID: 16393

Extra information about the problem

Bucket ID: rejected_by_rule

Server information: 4a75b311-0b62-40ab-a693-494160a064b4

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This occurred 18th time today. How do I fix that issue?

Windows 10 version 1809 (x64)

Subhajit Nandi, Apr 7, 2021
  3. Reliability monitor LiveKernelEvent hardware errors

Hi. Almost everyday in the reliability monitor appears some kind of hardware error, the problem event name is always LiveKernelEvent, but the error code changes, but the most frequent one is 144, but it has shown 17d and 1000015e. Here is one example:

Source

Windows

Summary

Hardware error

Date

‎13/‎06/‎2020 17:13

Status

Not reported

Description

A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent

Code: 144

Parameter 1: 3003

Parameter 2: ffffc28fd1c746b0

Parameter 3: 40010000

Parameter 4: 0

OS version: 10_0_18363

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 768_1

OS Version: 10.0.18363.2.0.0.768.101

Locale ID: 2057

I think that the error is probably related with my USB wifi adapter, but I'm not sure.

Thank you.

PS: I don't know if this is the right topic, correct me if I'm wrong.

santiagomuniz, Apr 7, 2021
  4. EdTittel Win User

LiveKernelEvent Hardware Errors on new laptop

Windows Hardware Error LiveKernelEvent Error 117

I get these on my desktop PCs with Nvidia cards from time to time. Usually means a driver problem of some kind. But Nvidia drivers come and go so quickly, it's usually just transitory. Here's one from a recent "blackscreen with cursor" event:

LiveKernelEvent Hardware Errors on new laptop [​IMG]

Unless they're frequent, one learns to live with them. If they are frequent, you must usually find a stable graphics driver through trial and error and try to keep it running as long as you can. It's not a pretty story, and it doesn't always have a happy ending.
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Apr 7, 2021
Thema:

LiveKernelEvent Hardware Errors on new laptop

1. LiveKernelEvent Hardware Errors on new laptop - Similar Threads - LiveKernelEvent Hardware Errors

2. Hardware Error LiveKernelEvent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hardware Error LiveKernelEvent: DescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 17dParameter 1: 26Parameter 2: ffffdf0e9644bb20Parameter 3: ffffdf0e92593550Parameter 4: ffff860e9a83eb70OS version: 10_0_19044Service...
  3. Hardware error, LiveKernelEvent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hardware error, LiveKernelEvent: My laptop keeps shutting down at night due to this error:SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎5/‎15/‎2023 10:36 PMStatusNot reportedDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode:...
  4. Hardware error, LiveKernelEvent

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hardware error, LiveKernelEvent: My laptop keeps shutting down at night due to this error:SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎5/‎15/‎2023 10:36 PMStatusNot reportedDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode:...
  5. livekernelevent hardware error

livekernelevent hardware error: My computer is self built. It was built a little over a year ago and here is the report of the crash: How do I fix this?SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎2022-‎10-‎22 10:31 PMStatusNot reportedDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working...
  6. Hardware Error LiveKernelEvent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hardware Error LiveKernelEvent: I keep getting this error on my Dell Inspiron 15 Laptop and it keeps crashing every other day.Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 144 Parameter 1: 3003 Parameter 2:...
  7. Hardware Error LiveKernelEvent

Hardware Error LiveKernelEvent: I keep getting this error on my Dell Inspiron 15 Laptop and it keeps crashing every other day.Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 144 Parameter 1: 3003 Parameter 2:...
  8. LiveKernelEvent Hardware error.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    LiveKernelEvent Hardware error.: SpecsOperating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64-bit Memory: 16 GB Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor Motherboard: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. - ROG STRIX B450-F GAMING Video Cards: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 Monitors: LC24RG50 Drive: SSD 860 QVO 1TB 1.0 TB So my PC has...
  9. ERROR HARDWARE LiveKernelEvent

in Windows 10 Customization
    ERROR HARDWARE LiveKernelEvent: Origen Windows Resumen Error de hardware Fecha ‎10/‎02/‎2021 22:24 Estado No reportado Descripción Windows dejó de funcionar correctamente por un problema con el hardware. Firma del problema Nombre de evento de problema: LiveKernelEvent Código: 17d Parámetro 1:...
  10. LiveKernelEvent Hardware Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    LiveKernelEvent Hardware Error: Too many times Windows stop working showing LiveKernelEvent error: ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly....