Windows 10: LiveKernelEvent ID141, PC black screen fans full speed

Discus and support LiveKernelEvent ID141, PC black screen fans full speed in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was facing some issues with my PC that i recently had custom built a month ago and around 13th November 2020 my PC suddenly stopped displaying video... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SHADOWkas911, Nov 30, 2020.

1. LiveKernelEvent ID141, PC black screen fans full speed

I was facing some issues with my PC that i recently had custom built a month ago and around 13th November 2020 my PC suddenly stopped displaying video and revved the case fans and the gpu fans.but the application i was running in the background was still running i could tell because i was listening to music. this problem has happened around 13-20 times and it happens during stress and idlenessrarely but usually during heavy load. ive already checked for a virus or malware. ive tried updating windows and changing to an older Nvidia driver.Ive also tried re-installing my GPU but got no results my pc specs are : 1 CPU : ryzen 7 3700x 2 GPU: rtx 2070 super Zotac amp extreme 3 Storage : sata ssd 4gigabyte b450m dsh3 wifi 532 gb RAM 16 x 2 corsair vengeance 6amd stock cooler 7mwe 750 bronze - v2 Cooler Master windows: windows 10 pro 20h2 OS build: 19042.630 Driver: game ready driver 442.74

Ive also checked windows reliability and had windows 10 hardware error :

Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 144 Parameter 1: 3003 Parameter 2: ffffb3852be036b0 Parameter 3: 40010000 Parameter 4: 0 OS version: 10_0_19042 Service Pack: 0_0 Product: 256_1 OS Version: 10.0.19042.2.0.0.256.48 Locale ID: 16393

:)

SHADOWkas911, Nov 30, 2020

2. Fan speed too high and receives black screen

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer to a few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • What was the reason for you to perform a reset?
    • Does that mean you receive black screen on the desktop?
    First let us troubleshoot for the black screen issue and as an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to refer to the article provided below and check if that helps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14106/windows-10-troubleshoot-black-screen-problems

Once done with that, let’s check the cause for the fan speed.

a. While on the desktop, right-click on the taskbar, click on
    Task Manager.

b. Click on the Processes tab and check if any processes that is running high.

If none of the process is running high then I suggest you to update the graphics card driver and check if it resolves the issue.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device
    Manager”.

2. In the list of devices, you should see the Display Drivers.

3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".

4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.

5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Nov 30, 2020
  3. Fan speed too high and receives black screen

I reset my pc too factory settings now the fan speed on all fans are rela high. will not show anything on display screen.

Original title: pc

michaelbeard_860, Nov 30, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

LiveKernelEvent ID141, PC black screen fans full speed

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 30, 2020
Thema:

LiveKernelEvent ID141, PC black screen fans full speed

1. LiveKernelEvent ID141, PC black screen fans full speed - Similar Threads - LiveKernelEvent ID141 black

2. Blue screen occurs when changing fan speed to full speed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen occurs when changing fan speed to full speed: Im changed the sys fan speed to full speed, but after that I had a blue screen, I plugged all my fans into the motherboard. Why did it happen and what's the solution?...
  3. Blue screen occurs when changing fan speed to full speed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen occurs when changing fan speed to full speed: Im changed the sys fan speed to full speed, but after that I had a blue screen, I plugged all my fans into the motherboard. Why did it happen and what's the solution?...
  4. I keep getting black screen and then my fans ramp up to full speed and restarts my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting black screen and then my fans ramp up to full speed and restarts my pc: I keep getting black screen and then my fans ramp up to full speed and restarts my pc i get this error code 0x00000113 0x0000000000000019, 0x0000000000000001, 0x00000000000010de, 0x0000000000002206...
  5. I keep getting black screen and then my fans ramp up to full speed and restarts my pc

I keep getting black screen and then my fans ramp up to full speed and restarts my pc: I keep getting black screen and then my fans ramp up to full speed and restarts my pc i get this error code 0x00000113 0x0000000000000019, 0x0000000000000001, 0x00000000000010de, 0x0000000000002206...
  6. at random times my pc goes 100% fan speed and full black screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    at random times my pc goes 100% fan speed and full black screen.: i have downloaded all drivers for my hardware, updated my bios but it still occures from now and than.it happens during high load and high tempreatures but also during low load and low temps.#componentsryzen 5 7600xgigabyte rtx 4070lian li 011 dyasrock steel legend b650Enzxt...
  7. at random times my pc goes 100% fan speed and full black screen.

at random times my pc goes 100% fan speed and full black screen.: i have downloaded all drivers for my hardware, updated my bios but it still occures from now and than.it happens during high load and high tempreatures but also during low load and low temps.#componentsryzen 5 7600xgigabyte rtx 4070lian li 011 dyasrock steel legend b650Enzxt...
  8. Fan running at full speed all the time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fan running at full speed all the time: My laptop was running fine and dandy, no loud fan noise, fan would rotate at full speed only when i play games and even at that times fan wouldn't make that much of noise. Untill today's morning when the windows 10 latest update got installed automatically and now fan is...
  9. fan is running at full speed

in Windows 10 Customization
    fan is running at full speed: I have a problem with a fan because it is running at full speed all the time. It is an old problem which I am unable to fix. I think the OS cannot detect the hardware and force the fan to run at full speed. It is Dell Precision T3500, Windows 10, ver. 10.0.17763. I...
  10. Fans of GPU at FULL SPEED

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Fans of GPU at FULL SPEED: Hi all, I did a clean install of windows 10 about 2 months ago. Everything was fine till all of a sudden I came home one day and found my GPUs fan at full blast making some real good noise. Turned off the computer, checked the card, cleaned it (pressurized air) and put...