Windows 10: LiveKernelEvent, no idea what's wrong

Discus and support LiveKernelEvent, no idea what's wrong in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Any idea why this error keeps occurring? All help is greatly appreciated. Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AnavAggarwal, May 9, 2020.

1. LiveKernelEvent, no idea what's wrong

Any idea why this error keeps occurring?

All help is greatly appreciated.

Description
    A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent
    Code: 141
    Parameter 1: ffff980e507ce010
    Parameter 2: fffff8043af899b0
    Parameter 3: 0
    Parameter 4: 4
    OS version: 10_0_18363
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Product: 256_1
    OS Version: 10.0.18363.2.0.0.256.48
    Locale ID: 16393

Extra information about the problem
    Bucket ID: LKD_0x141_Tdr:6_IMAGE_igdkmd64.sys_GEN9CFL_0_KMD
    Server information: 1e1df868-fa74-4adc-b0b6-17462dcf48ab

:)

AnavAggarwal, May 9, 2020

2. what video card would you go with

Nice *Wink LiveKernelEvent, no idea what's wrong ;). I look at it like this. You have 90 days to do the Step-up. If you buy it today..

• That's May 12thish that you have be the ability to do the step up...
    • But, in that 90 days, you may have the chance to get the 4870x2 down to a price worth getting.
    • Or, Just buy one of the new cards...
    3 possibilities in one little buy.

Cold Storm, May 9, 2020
  3. Mussels Win User
    The P35 Chipset Club

double post (sorry) but another good way is to sort it by FSB, so that people can look to the top of the list to see the best OC'er in each category.

possibly sort it out by core type as well?

Kentsfield (B-3 stepping)
    Kentsfield (g0 stepping)
    Conroe
    Conroe 1333 FSB (e6x50 line)
    Allendale (2M 800FSB)

its an idea, but the list is somewhat short at the moment so it may be pointless til it gets bigger.

Mussels, May 9, 2020
  4. LiveKernelEvent, no idea what's wrong

is it possible to hand build a motherboard?

Might I suggest you simply build a computer, making notes and taking pictures step by step. Most people (probably including your teacher) have no idea even where to start building a computer. You'll do fine, and if you get stuck we're here to help ya out! *Toast :toast:

thoughtdisorder, May 9, 2020
Thema:

LiveKernelEvent, no idea what's wrong

1. LiveKernelEvent, no idea what's wrong - Similar Threads - LiveKernelEvent idea what's

2. What is wrong with Windows cause I'm out of ideas

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is wrong with Windows cause I'm out of ideas: In Sept-Oct of 2023 I built my current PC and at the start of Feb my PC stared to blue screening randomly and even doing blue screens errors on start up. I traced back the issue to a windows update; 2024-02 Cumulative Update for windows 11 version 23h2 for x64-based systems...
  3. What is wrong with Windows cause I'm out of ideas

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is wrong with Windows cause I'm out of ideas: In Sept-Oct of 2023 I built my current PC and at the start of Feb my PC stared to blue screening randomly and even doing blue screens errors on start up. I traced back the issue to a windows update; 2024-02 Cumulative Update for windows 11 version 23h2 for x64-based systems...
  4. Constant seemingly random BSOD, no idea what it wrong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant seemingly random BSOD, no idea what it wrong: Hi I've been having an issue where I get constant seemingly random BSOD. I look in event viewer and this error message is always popping up; "The inpoutx64 service failed to start due to the following error:" The driver was not loaded because it failed its initialization...
  5. Constant seemingly random BSOD, no idea what it wrong

Constant seemingly random BSOD, no idea what it wrong: Hi I've been having an issue where I get constant seemingly random BSOD. I look in event viewer and this error message is always popping up; "The inpoutx64 service failed to start due to the following error:" The driver was not loaded because it failed its initialization...
  6. Any idea what’s wrong with my pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any idea what’s wrong with my pc?: So I just recently got my pc back after not having it for over a year due to moving and other things. Before I turned it on I completely cleaned it out and everything. My pc let’s me to some things but if I try to play games like GTA and Ark it start glitching hella and then...
  7. Any idea what’s wrong with my pc?

Any idea what’s wrong with my pc?: So I just recently got my pc back after not having it for over a year due to moving and other things. Before I turned it on I completely cleaned it out and everything. My pc let’s me to some things but if I try to play games like GTA and Ark it start glitching hella and then...
  8. any idea whats wrong with my pc?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    any idea whats wrong with my pc?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Mogh9 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jb2jit/any_idea_whats_wrong_with_my_pc/
  9. I have no idea what’s wrong with my computer..

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have no idea what’s wrong with my computer..: Hi my name is Lea. A couple days ago i left my laptop on just charging on the table, Then when i came back to work on it.. It said[SMART Hard Disk Error.] I don’t no computers very well.. So I have no idea what it means I’ve tried hard reseting it I’ve tried letting the...
  10. Any idea what may have gone wrong?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any idea what may have gone wrong?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/mcledlauzis [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gu46u1/any_idea_what_may_have_gone_wrong/