Windows 10: LiveKernelEvent, Product: 768_1, system freeze and games crash.

Discus and support LiveKernelEvent, Product: 768_1, system freeze and games crash. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Greetings all. I am trying to figure out what hardware is causing my system freezes and games to crash *all games, whether they are being played or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by lesbonnah, May 18, 2022.

1. lesbonnah Win User

LiveKernelEvent, Product: 768_1, system freeze and games crash.

Greetings all. I am trying to figure out what hardware is causing my system freezes and games to crash *all games, whether they are being played or not*. When i check the reliability monitor, it shows my crashes / freezes in real time. Below is the results, all red X's, show hardware error, each time i was gaming. Each one, shows *First pic* crashes, *Second pic*, results of each crash. Below, under the pics, will be a list of what i have done to prove its my hardware but cannot figure out what part. *NO i have no replacement hardware*. Each crash shows below error What IS Product: 768_1

:)

lesbonnah, May 18, 2022
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, May 18, 2022
  3. emxleo Win User
    Games freezing and crashing spontaneously

Only game I am playing at the moment is Fortnite and I can play normally up until all of a sudden the game freezes and crashes. Here is how the crash appears in the reliability monitor. I have a low end computer and suspect this may be an issue with the
    integrated Intel HD Graphics 630 card but the fact fortnite runs decently up until it suddenly freezes makes me feel there may be a fixable hardware issue in the computer. Thanks for any help!

Description

A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent
    Code: 141
    Parameter 1: ffffc18f7a11e010
    Parameter 2: fffff80580879940
    Parameter 3: 0
    Parameter 4: 48f8
    OS version: 10_0_18362
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Product: 768_1
    OS Version: 10.0.18362.2.0.0.768.101
    Locale ID: 2057

Extra information about the problem
    Bucket ID: LKD_0x141_Tdr:6_IMAGE_igdkmd64.sys_GEN9KBL_DX10_BBHANG
    Server information: b598be54-b826-4f6b-8e6f-f78b7ce6fa6d

emxleo, May 18, 2022
  4. LiveKernelEvent, Product: 768_1, system freeze and games crash.

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, May 18, 2022
Thema:

LiveKernelEvent, Product: 768_1, system freeze and games crash.

1. LiveKernelEvent, Product: 768_1, system freeze and games crash. - Similar Threads - LiveKernelEvent Product 768_1

2. LiveKernelEvent, Product: 768_1, system crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LiveKernelEvent, Product: 768_1, system crash: A few weeks ago my computer started crashing blue screen. Reliability history below. It may be related to my Presonus Studio One software and audio interface IoSTATION24c, because it occurs on days that I use that software but not while I am using the software. However, I...
  3. LiveKernelEvent, Product: 768_1, system crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LiveKernelEvent, Product: 768_1, system crash: A few weeks ago my computer started crashing blue screen. Reliability history below. It may be related to my Presonus Studio One software and audio interface IoSTATION24c, because it occurs on days that I use that software but not while I am using the software. However, I...
  4. LiveKernelEvent 141- Game crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LiveKernelEvent 141- Game crashes: I've just built my first PC and every game I've played at a resolution that's lower than 4K has crashed I know, weird. Here's the list on the Reliability History Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1: ffffe68ff51f3010Parameter 2: fffff801a5bbb870Parameter 3:...
  5. LiveKernelEvent 141- Game crashes

LiveKernelEvent 141- Game crashes: I've just built my first PC and every game I've played at a resolution that's lower than 4K has crashed I know, weird. Here's the list on the Reliability History Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1: ffffe68ff51f3010Parameter 2: fffff801a5bbb870Parameter 3:...
  6. LiveKernelEvent, Product: 768_1, system freeze and games crash.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LiveKernelEvent, Product: 768_1, system freeze and games crash.: Greetings all. I am trying to figure out what hardware is causing my system freezes and games to crash *all games, whether they are being played or not*. When i check the reliability monitor, it shows my crashes / freezes in real time. Below is the results, all red X's, show...
  7. LiveKernelEvent, Product: 768_1, system freeze and games crash.

LiveKernelEvent, Product: 768_1, system freeze and games crash.: Greetings all. I am trying to figure out what hardware is causing my system freezes and games to crash *all games, whether they are being played or not*. When i check the reliability monitor, it shows my crashes / freezes in real time. Below is the results, all red X's, show...
  8. LiveKernelEvent 141 Error Games Crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    LiveKernelEvent 141 Error Games Crashing: Hello, i started getting this problem where some of the games i play crash minutes into the game. I upgraded all my pc parts except my PSU 6 months ago and everything worked just fine in the start. This started happening around a month ago and has bothered me everyday since....
  9. Games keep crashing LiveKernelEvent

Games keep crashing LiveKernelEvent: Log Name: Application Source: Windows Error Reporting Date: 12/02/2020 5:39:50 PM Event ID: 1001 Task Category: None Level: Information Keywords: Classic User: N/A Computer: DESKTOP-B4DBGQL Description: Fault bucket , type...
  10. Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 1d4 Product: 768_1 OS Version:...

Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 1d4 Product: 768_1 OS Version:...: Hi, I have recently bought a computer and intermittently, when I boot up my computer, this error shows up on the Control Panel Reliability Monitor. Should I be worried? What does it mean and how can I fix it? Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎23/‎06/‎2019 8:54...