Windows 10: LiveKernelEvent

Discus and support LiveKernelEvent in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I just randomly get this issue and it comes with no warning. The screen shuts off and all the fans start spinning fast and nothing happens until you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Zach Wright03, Oct 13, 2019.

1. LiveKernelEvent

I just randomly get this issue and it comes with no warning. The screen shuts off and all the fans start spinning fast and nothing happens until you hold the power button to turn off the computer. Could you please help me diagnose whats wrong and how to fix it?

Source
    Windows

Summary
    Hardware error

Date
    ‎10/‎13/‎2019 6:30 PM

Status
    Not reported

Description
    A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent
    Code: 117
    Parameter 1: ffffb60fbdadf460
    Parameter 2: fffff807767b0958
    Parameter 3: 0
    Parameter 4: 42c
    OS version: 10_0_17763
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Product: 768_1
    OS Version: 10.0.17763.2.0.0.768.101
    Locale ID: 1033

:)

Zach Wright03, Oct 13, 2019
  2. Chris ET Win User

LiveKernelEvents

Can anyone tell me if MS is addressing this issue which is happening now every day on start up and causing massive memory dumps which have to be cleaned out on a daily basis. Running Win 10 on a virtually new Dell laptop. Any helpful advice or suggestion
    that MS might actually get this sorted would be really great.

Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent

Code: ab

Parameter 1: 1

Parameter 2: 3a0

Parameter 3: 3a0

Parameter 4: 600000005

OS version: 10_0_14393

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 256_1

OS Version: 10.0.14393.2.0.0.256.48

Locale ID: 2057

Many thanks.

Chris ET, Oct 13, 2019
  3. Gil deG Win User
    how to fix the livekernelevent 144

The error LiveKernelEvent 144 is usually related to graphics card driver.

To resolve your concern, we suggest that you update your graphics card driver.

You may refer to the article below on how you can update your graphics card driver.

Update drivers in Windows 10

Let us know how it goes.

Gil deG, Oct 13, 2019
  4. F_Ali Win User

LiveKernelEvent

Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 1d4 Product: 768_1 OS Version: 10.0.17763.2.0.0.768.101 Locale ID: 3081

Thanks. I was only concerns because this was the only one in the list which says "Hardware Error" and "LiveKernelEvent" which are both very big words for a N00b like myself... LiveKernelEvent :)

F_Ali, Oct 13, 2019
Thema:

LiveKernelEvent

1. LiveKernelEvent - Similar Threads - LiveKernelEvent

2. LiveKernelEvent - 141

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LiveKernelEvent - 141: Hello, I'm having issues with my computer randomly losing its display while playing games. Out of nowhere, my computer would just lose monitor display and be unresponsive at all. I've tested replugging and changing the location of the DisplayPort cable but it doesnt really...
  3. LiveKernelEvent - 141

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LiveKernelEvent - 141: Hello, I'm having issues with my computer randomly losing its display while playing games. Out of nowhere, my computer would just lose monitor display and be unresponsive at all. I've tested replugging and changing the location of the DisplayPort cable but it doesnt really...
  4. LiveKernelEvent - 141

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. All usb devices connecting and disconnecting randomly LiveKernelEvent 144

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All usb devices connecting and disconnecting randomly LiveKernelEvent 144: Hi,All my usb devices randomly connect and disconnect. The rgb lights on my pc also flicker when this happens.I Have checked my reliablity monitor and found this issue happening dozens of times per day.I dont have any new hardware, and my temps are fine. I have also updated...
  6. All usb devices connecting and disconnecting randomly LiveKernelEvent 144

All usb devices connecting and disconnecting randomly LiveKernelEvent 144: Hi,All my usb devices randomly connect and disconnect. The rgb lights on my pc also flicker when this happens.I Have checked my reliablity monitor and found this issue happening dozens of times per day.I dont have any new hardware, and my temps are fine. I have also updated...
  7. All usb devices connecting and disconnecting randomly LiveKernelEvent 144

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. LiveKernelEvent 117 & 141 + BlueScreen 116

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    LiveKernelEvent 117 & 141 + BlueScreen 116: Hi,My pc has been crashing for the past month. i have reinstalled windows 2 times, reseated all the components, reinstalled my gpu drivers, Updated my bios. Today on march 13th 2024 my pc glitched out again. I have zipped the minidump files and crash logs from program...
  9. LiveKernelEvent 117 & 141 + BlueScreen 116

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LiveKernelEvent 117 & 141 + BlueScreen 116: Hi,My pc has been crashing for the past month. i have reinstalled windows 2 times, reseated all the components, reinstalled my gpu drivers, Updated my bios. Today on march 13th 2024 my pc glitched out again. I have zipped the minidump files and crash logs from program...
  10. LiveKernelEvent 117 & 141 + BlueScreen 116

Users found this page by searching for:

1. LiveKernelEvent

2. live kernel event 1a1

3. live kernel event 117

4. windows hardware error code 193 live kernel event,
  5. hardwarefehler LiveKernelEvent windows 10 Code 117