Windows 10: LiveKernelEvent141, any suggestions?

Discus and support LiveKernelEvent141, any suggestions? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Any advice really would be appreciated. Windows Reliability Monitor: https://imgur.com/a/CtVOd44 Back in September I built a PC, the specs are as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Virtuix, Mar 3, 2021.

1. Virtuix Win User

LiveKernelEvent141, any suggestions?

Any advice really would be appreciated.

Windows Reliability Monitor: https://imgur.com/a/CtVOd44

Back in September I built a PC, the specs are as follows:

i7 8700K

RTX 2080ti with a Phanteks Riser Cable

Toshiba 1TB m.2 SSD

Western Digital 1TB m.2 SSD added recently

Corsair 850W PSU

Asus Prime Z390-a Motherboard

It was working perfectly and in late November I installed a new Western Digital m.2 SSD in my second slot. That was also working perfectly, until late December when I experienced my first BSOD. I can't think of anything I did to my PC, hardware or software, prior to that. For the next few weeks I would frequently experience BSODs of various error codes while playing games. I spent several hours doing everything I possibly could reset my computer, reinstalled my graphics drivers, reinstalled other drivers, updated SSD firmware, updated my BIOS, cleared my temporary files, disabled in-game overlay, removed any overclocking and ran several Windows repair tools within Command Prompt.. Somewhere along the line, I resolved the issue and stopped experiencing BSODs, but now my games will crash to the desktop about 10 minutes in and "LiveKernelEvent141" will show up in my reliability monitor as pictured. I've tried this with several different games and I experience the same issue each time.

I've tried everything I can to try and figure out the cause of the issue. I ran Furmark GPU stress test for an hour an encountered no issues GPU and CPU temps remained below 50 ° C, I ran the Intel CPU test and it passed with no errors, I ran MemTest86 and it passed with no errors.

Recently, I completely wiped my computer including all files, apps and drivers, reinstalled Windows and I'm still experiencing the issue. Games crash in a clean boot of Windows, as well. I've spent hours and hours researching possible solutions and none of them have worked.

Am I correct in understanding the only thing left to do is start replacing hardware? Is any particular component most likely to be the culprit? I don't have any spares to test/swap parts with unfortunately, and it's a custom loop so it's not something that can be easily dismantled and reassembled for testing purposes.

:)

Virtuix, Mar 3, 2021

2. New System build Suggestions

just another build suggestion to consider- System Builder

BarbaricSoul, Mar 3, 2021
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 3, 2021
  4. LiveKernelEvent141, any suggestions?

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Mar 3, 2021
Thema:

LiveKernelEvent141, any suggestions?

1. LiveKernelEvent141, any suggestions? - Similar Threads - LiveKernelEvent141 suggestions

2. my camera has stopped working and I have tried everything- some suggest that I purchase a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my camera has stopped working and I have tried everything- some suggest that I purchase a...: How do I get my camera working again I have an hp all in one with a camera https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-has-stopped-working-and-i-have-tried/8bb16e00-989c-46e9-862c-6904f5875a4d
  3. livekernelevent141. Dota 2 crashing while playing. No error message appears. Any help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    livekernelevent141. Dota 2 crashing while playing. No error message appears. Any help?: DescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1: ffff9b87f56ac010Parameter 2: fffff800464c2f64Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: 32ccOS version: 10_0_22621Service Pack:...
  4. livekernelevent141. Dota 2 crashing while playing. No error message appears. Any help?

livekernelevent141. Dota 2 crashing while playing. No error message appears. Any help?: DescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1: ffff9b87f56ac010Parameter 2: fffff800464c2f64Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: 32ccOS version: 10_0_22621Service Pack:...
  5. How to fix livekernelevent141

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix livekernelevent141: Hi, In the past month I have been experiencing crashes and I found the error to be the livekernelevent 141. I have completely reinstalled gpu drivers, but this problem still occurs. Any fixes?...
  6. How to fix livekernelevent141

How to fix livekernelevent141: Hi, In the past month I have been experiencing crashes and I found the error to be the livekernelevent 141. I have completely reinstalled gpu drivers, but this problem still occurs. Any fixes?...
  7. LiveKernelEvent141, also a Wireless driver question

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    LiveKernelEvent141, also a Wireless driver question: Hello I got this LiveKernelEvent when my screen blacked out for a second and returned. Also I have a question on why my wireless driver randomly fails a couple times a day at times. Lately I've noticed that my wifi will randomly turn off on various occasions, showing a...
  8. LiveKernelEvent141

LiveKernelEvent141: Hello, I have been having a problem using my new PC that I built. Multiple times each day my PC crashes while using Cinema4D 3D modelling software with render program Redshift. The program closes, usually at a point of high GPU load and I get the following error reported...
  9. My PC and LiveKernelEvent141

My PC and LiveKernelEvent141: My computer works good with any other game, but whenever I play destiny 2 it always gives me an error message. My most recent crash of destiny 2's details in the reliability counter are as follows: Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 141 Parameter 1: ffffd58fa0c72460...
  10. games crash(livekernelevent141),how can i solve it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    games crash(livekernelevent141),how can i solve it?: Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎4/‎11/‎2019 4:47 PM Status Report sent Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 141 Parameter 1: ffffa104fd83b440...