Windows 10: LiveKernelReports - WATCHDOG crash dumps - GPU freezing

Discus and support LiveKernelReports - WATCHDOG crash dumps - GPU freezing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I had no issues prior to the last two days but I am experiencing crashes when gaming. Goes like this: Game plays out smoothly, no FPS drops, no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PNS3, Feb 25, 2024.

1. PNS3 Win User

LiveKernelReports - WATCHDOG crash dumps - GPU freezing

I had no issues prior to the last two days but I am experiencing crashes when gaming. Goes like this: Game plays out smoothly, no FPS drops, no stuttering etc. then all of a sudden the game freezes but game's audio continues. After a while, I hear the sound where you unplug a USB. I think my GPU disconnects at that time.When I press the NumLock button the light switches, so system still operates. I can't do alt+f4, can't do alt+tab. When I close and open my monitor, the screen comes back black. I have to reset by my hand.This time it didn't happen, but yesterday, after two of the crashes, my d

:)

2. bsdoten Win User

1.78GB LiveKernelReport Dump + BSOD Driver Verifier

Thank you for the answers.

I've updated the IRST driver only as it was published on the Asus website for my laptop.
    The windows update was (and still is stuck) so I still could not do it (see below).

1/ I now have 32GB free space on C: drive

3/ SFC result
    Attachment 231896

4,5,6,7/
    Attachment 231897
    chdisk results.txt

8/

LiveKernelReports - WATCHDOG crash dumps - GPU freezing [​IMG]

9/ Uninstalling Kaspersky right now

10/ Uninstalled virtualbox

About Windows Updates:
    The update stays stuck on "Downloading - 100%":

Rebooting did not help. Stopping WindowsUpdate services and deleting content of C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download did not help.

I tried to run the built-in WindowsUpdate troubleshooter but it did not help either:

bsdoten, Feb 25, 2024
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Feb 25, 2024
  4. Jwood7082 Win User

Help analyzing livekernelreport watchdog files

OneDrive

If I could get help with these that would be great. My computer's been crashing at irregular intervals, where the screen would just freeze and my fans would speed up. I used a third-party crash dump analyzer to locate these dump files.

Jwood7082, Feb 25, 2024
Thema:

1. LiveKernelReports - WATCHDOG crash dumps - GPU freezing - Similar Threads - LiveKernelReports WATCHDOG crash

2. LiveKernelReports - WATCHDOG crash dumps - GPU freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LiveKernelReports - WATCHDOG crash dumps - GPU freezing: I had no issues prior to the last two days but I am experiencing crashes when gaming. Goes like this: Game plays out smoothly, no FPS drops, no stuttering etc. then all of a sudden the game freezes but game's audio continues. After a while, I hear the sound where you unplug a...
  3. LiveKernelReports - WATCHDOG crash dumps - GPU freezing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    LiveKernelReports - WATCHDOG crash dumps - GPU freezing: I had no issues prior to the last two days but I am experiencing crashes when gaming. Goes like this: Game plays out smoothly, no FPS drops, no stuttering etc. then all of a sudden the game freezes but game's audio continues. After a while, I hear the sound where you unplug a...
  4. Intermittent Crashing, Watchdog Violation, Crash dump files included

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intermittent Crashing, Watchdog Violation, Crash dump files included: DESKTOP-IU98F6M-2022-12-26_02-59-38.zip https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intermittent-crashing-watchdog-violation-crash/4d3f034f-dfa8-4d81-8bcc-c27cac42ca63
  5. Programs crash and no LiveKernelReports

Programs crash and no LiveKernelReports: When I look at `perfmon /rel` I get a Hardware Error, but we can't find out which hardware it is. We have tested the memory, it is fine. Motherboard/CPU/GPU/HDD and SSDs are untested. The graphics card has been uninstalled with DDU Display Driver Uninstaller. And the latest...
  6. Programs crash and no LiveKernelReports

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Programs crash and no LiveKernelReports: When I look at `perfmon /rel` I get a Hardware Error, but we can't find out which hardware it is. We have tested the memory, it is fine. Motherboard/CPU/GPU/HDD and SSDs are untested.The content of the Hardware Error from perfmon:SourceWindowsSummaryHardware...
  7. Programs crash and no LiveKernelReports

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Programs crash and no LiveKernelReports: When I look at `perfmon /rel` I get a Hardware Error, but we can't find out which hardware it is. We have tested the memory, it is fine. Motherboard/CPU/GPU/HDD and SSDs are untested.The content of the Hardware Error from perfmon:SourceWindowsSummaryHardware...
  8. Help analyzing livekernelreport watchdog files

Help analyzing livekernelreport watchdog files: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AjrbGINc2suIjHR6c_i4csUEf1jT If I could get help with these that would be great. My computer's been crashing at irregular intervals, where the screen would just freeze and my fans would speed up. I used a third-party crash dump analyzer to locate these...
  9. 1.78GB LiveKernelReport Dump + BSOD Driver Verifier

1.78GB LiveKernelReport Dump + BSOD Driver Verifier: 1.78GB LiveKernelReport Dump + BSOD Driver Verifier Hello, It's been some time now that everytime I run CCleaner I find out that some dump in C:\Windows\LiverKernelReport is larger than 1GB. So I guess something is going wrong. I then tried to run Driver Verifier but it...
  10. C:\Windows\LiveKernelReports\WFP dumps but no bsod

C:\Windows\LiveKernelReports\WFP dumps but no bsod: Hi there guys n gals. Hoping someone can help me figure out what is causing these dump files as i'm no expert in reading them. I've used a program called blue screen viewer to read it and it points to ntoskrnl.exe but thats as far as my decoding of dump logs goes. When it...