Windows 10: Livemail emails send out fine on my ipad but not with my Toshiba laptop

Discus and support Livemail emails send out fine on my ipad but not with my Toshiba laptop in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I use Livemail and my emails send out fine on my ipad but not with my Toshiba laptop. The error message I get is:The message could not be sent because... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DuaneBoyer1, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Livemail emails send out fine on my ipad but not with my Toshiba laptop

I use Livemail and my emails send out fine on my ipad but not with my Toshiba laptop. The error message I get is:The message could not be sent because the server rejected the sender's email address. The sender's email address was *** Email address is removed for privacy ***'. Subject 'Fw: Fwd: Hyde Mens Nite August 20' Server Error: 550 Server Response: 550 5.1.0 <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***> sender rejected Server: 'smtp.telus.net' Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC78 Protocol: SMTP Port: 587 Secure(SSL): No

:)

DuaneBoyer1, Aug 18, 2019

2. Cannot send emails from my laptop

I can receive emails onto my laptop sent from my iPhone, but when I send an email from my laptop, the following happens:

- I click send and the email appears to be sent, because it disappears off my screen as it would normally if it was sent.

- but nothing shows up on my list of Sent emails

- no email arrives on any of my devices - iPhone, iPad, and laptop

- there is no error message

I can receive emails onto my laptop that have been sent from my iPhone and iPad

sharonmcintyre1, Aug 18, 2019
  3. Joe Men Win User
    Lumia 950 receiving email fine, but cannot send messages

Hello,
    Alex

The Outgoing SMTP mail server port number depends on the your email service provider. We recommend that you contact your service provider and request for the incoming and outgoing mail server settings.

Remove the account that you're having issues sending messages, and add the account to your phone using the steps below.

Presuming that you have removed the email account you're having issues sending messages:

• Launch the Outlook Mail app.
    • Tap Add account.
    • Tap Advanced setup.
    • Tap Internet email.
    • Enter your email account credentials.
    • Tap the Sign in button.
    Let us know what happens after adding your email using the suggested steps.

Joe Men, Aug 18, 2019
  4. mountseer Win User

Livemail emails send out fine on my ipad but not with my Toshiba laptop

My email won't connect - it is Windows Livemail 2012. Was working fine till today

My email won't connect - it is Windows Livemail 2012. Was working fine till today

mountseer, Aug 18, 2019
Thema:

Livemail emails send out fine on my ipad but not with my Toshiba laptop

1. Livemail emails send out fine on my ipad but not with my Toshiba laptop - Similar Threads - Livemail emails send

2. I am not receiving emails or send emails off my ipad and phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not receiving emails or send emails off my ipad and phone: I have reset my password and still can't send or receive any emailsThanks Bel * Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-receiving-emails-or-send-emails-off-my/b43fe440-31c7-4134-84a1-530aeb8d84dc
  3. I am not receiving emails or send emails off my ipad and phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am not receiving emails or send emails off my ipad and phone: I have reset my password and still can't send or receive any emailsThanks Bel * Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-receiving-emails-or-send-emails-off-my/b43fe440-31c7-4134-84a1-530aeb8d84dc
  4. send microsoft game to my ipad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    send microsoft game to my ipad: HiMicrosoft says i already own a game, can i send it to my ipad, or can it only play on my pc.Slso where is it locatedon my PC Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/send-microsoft-game-to-my-ipad/28a043e1-7d21-48ff-933d-779e9cf34d8c
  5. send microsoft game to my ipad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    send microsoft game to my ipad: HiMicrosoft says i already own a game, can i send it to my ipad, or can it only play on my pc.Slso where is it locatedon my PC Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/send-microsoft-game-to-my-ipad/28a043e1-7d21-48ff-933d-779e9cf34d8c
  6. Error sending out emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error sending out emails: I use Thunderbird as my email client. Since mid October I have been experiencing intermittent send errors when I try and send out a mail message. It's a SMTP timeout error. I can send out just fine and then 15 minutes later I keep getting this SMTP timeout error. I can try...
  7. Send out emails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Send out emails: I cannot send out emails, when I do they come back sayng recipients email provider rejected it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/send-out-emails/5ad31789-7004-42e4-a764-2be08cd51a31
  8. Sending emails from Windows 10 Livemail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sending emails from Windows 10 Livemail: My Windows 10 Livemail sends all my outgoing emails to Outbox. Optusnet email is working on internet (webmail) and tests on Windows 10 has provided messages that all settings are correct. Any ideas on what is going wrong here??...
  9. ipad connecting to Toshiba laptop (Windows 10)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ipad connecting to Toshiba laptop (Windows 10): Trying to connect my iPad to a new Toshiba laptop (windows 10) and nothing is happening. It makes all the correct noises and shows up in itunes doesn't show anything on the computer in this pc section and I am unable to import photos. I have been told by IT that apple have...
  10. My email won't connect - it is Windows Livemail 2012. Was working fine till today

in Windows 10 Customization
    My email won't connect - it is Windows Livemail 2012. Was working fine till today: My email won't connect - it is Windows Livemail 2012. Was working fine till today https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-email-wont-connect-it-is-windows-livemail-2012/acf69375-d799-45e6-8c4e-969d3e291548