Windows 10: Living on the “Edge”: 25 Security Flaws Found in MS Internet Explorer

Discus and support Living on the “Edge”: 25 Security Flaws Found in MS Internet Explorer in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Patch now, security experts recommend Windows users Internet Explorer is no longer the default Windows browser, and with Windows 10, Microsoft not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Cluster Head, Nov 10, 2015.

1. Living on the “Edge”: 25 Security Flaws Found in MS Internet Explorer

Read more: http://news.softpedia.com/news/livin...ampaign=buffer

:)

Cluster Head, Nov 10, 2015

2. Edge Favorites Bar Missing

using desktop computer ms edge browser opening and crashing problem resolved after the most recent December 2017 update . Now it's the favorite bar disappearing. I must say ms edge was released on the internet too prematurely. Is there a solution? Internet
    Explorer did not present such issues. It should have been tested for bugs and flaws before release.

MarcelDouek, Nov 10, 2015
  3. Printing USPS labels from Paypal on Windows 10

I have the same issue as well. What I have found is I kept the old internet explorer browser and open that up and print lables from paypal on that. Hopefully they will get this edge browser figured out. cause do like the new windows 10 except that printing
    flaw

KourtneyK11, Nov 10, 2015
  4. Living on the “Edge”: 25 Security Flaws Found in MS Internet Explorer

Just glad I dumped IE11
    So happy with Edge knowing it is not going to freeze or crash
    Also funny no one has tried to do to Edge what they are doing to IE11

hTconeM9user, Nov 10, 2015
  5. snoopy51 Win User
    Give them time, they will! Not to be negative but Edge is a big target and it is a challenge to break.

snoopy51, Nov 10, 2015
  6. I myself think Microsoft are going to do all they can so that Edge is more protected, as it is their baby now and IE 11 is as far as thing go an adult or elderly and nearing the end of its life span.
    IE has been going since I think windows 95 that is when I first came across it.

hTconeM9user, Nov 10, 2015
  7. Cliff S New Member
    Edge has it's vulnerabilities too: Microsoft Security Bulletin MS15-113 - Critical

Absolutely no browser is perfect no matter how much you are a fan and swear by it*Biggrin

Cliff S, Nov 10, 2015
  8. Winuser Win User

Living on the “Edge”: 25 Security Flaws Found in MS Internet Explorer

Edge is still to new. As it becomes more popular it will become a larger target for attackers.

Winuser, Nov 10, 2015
  9. ARC1020 Win User
    Absolutely no browser is perfect no matter how much you are a fan and swear by it*Biggrin
    So that's what RCE stands for, 'Remote Code Execution'. I thought 'Really Cool Exploit' sounded better. *Biggrin

ARC1020, Nov 10, 2015
  10. Cliff S New Member
    *Roflmao2

Cliff S, Nov 11, 2015
  11. I've actually gone back to using IE over Edge. Simple extension support isn't there, tabbed previews in the taskbar kind of kill the experience for me, and also IE has less window chrome than Edge. It's kind of disappointing to say the least. Edge was supposed to be the saving grace of Microsoft's browser front and all they've done is delay needed features, lacks certain advanced features, and just overall has been buggy to use.

Coke Robot, Nov 12, 2015
  12. Winuser Win User
    Edge definitely needs more work. I think MS should have waited before they released it to the public.

Winuser, Nov 15, 2015
  13. Living on the “Edge”: 25 Security Flaws Found in MS Internet Explorer

Since the November upgrade Edge was good before now even better.
    We all use it in our house both for business and pleasure, also Cortana works well with it .
    I don't have Chrome or IE11 on any of our laptops or tablets in our house.
    All 6 systems run fast and good,

What sort of buggyness are you getting
    Don't forget also Edge is not even 6 months old yet were as IE and Chrome and FF have been around for years.

hTconeM9user, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Living on the “Edge”: 25 Security Flaws Found in MS Internet Explorer

1. Living on the “Edge”: 25 Security Flaws Found in MS Internet Explorer - Similar Threads - Living “Edge” Security

2. I found a flaw in Microsoft security system

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I found a flaw in Microsoft security system: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itMECROHFQQ&feature=share Here is the video of how they do it,a intruder can gain access to the system using cmd code...
  3. Zoom flaw and security

in Windows 10 Customization
    Zoom flaw and security: Using Zoom, I wanted to protect my computer and verify my local security policy; but I don't have it. Is it because I use a Home version? How can I protect my computer from the flaw they talked about from Zoom? Thank you!...
  4. Crashes, security flaws and bad MS design.

Crashes, security flaws and bad MS design.: While I sit here enduring yet another crash of Windows due to some cryptic Microsoft bug I thought I would take the time to tell MS how I really feel about them. In 2010 I left MS Windows for the Mac after having used Windows Since Windows 95. To that point I had endured...
  5. Microsoft Internet Explorer redirects to microsoft.com for MS Edge advertisement.

Microsoft Internet Explorer redirects to microsoft.com for MS Edge advertisement.: Hello, Recently my IE has been redirecting to this MS webpage to advertise MS Edge. I have run some malware scanners but cant find any malicious software. I am not sure if this intentional due to a virus installed on my machine by Microsoft or if it is a third party...
  6. MS Edge doesn't load internet explorer when you click on open with internet explorer? after...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Edge doesn't load internet explorer when you click on open with internet explorer? after...: MS Edge doesn't load internet explorer when you click on open with internet explorer? after update, worked before update?...
  7. PGP: Serious flaw found in secure email tech

in Windows 10 News
    PGP: Serious flaw found in secure email tech: A widely used method of encrypting emails has been found to suffer from a serious vulnerability, researchers say. PGP (Pretty Good Privacy) is a data encryption method sometimes added to programs that send and receive email. Details about the vulnerability were released by...
  8. Has Ms fixed security flaws found in Edge and IE11 yet

in Browsers and Email
    Has Ms fixed security flaws found in Edge and IE11 yet: Hi there I believe this also appeared on Google as well but here's a very recent (2 days ago approx) note from the BBC about security problem found in Edge and IE11 browsers. Bad bug found in Microsoft browsing code - BBC News I haven't had any update over this yet...
  9. Google Project Zero exposes security flaw in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Google Project Zero exposes security flaw in Microsoft Edge: ...The flaw affects Microsoft’s Arbitrary Code Guarantee (ACG) that aims to mitigate arbitrary native code execution. ACG forced Microsoft to move its JIT (Just-in-Time) functionality into a separate process, effectively running it in an isolated sandbox. Google explained how...
  10. Security Flaws Found in Google Chromecast, Home Security Systems, ....

in Windows 10 News
    Security Flaws Found in Google Chromecast, Home Security Systems, ....: Security vulnerabilities will make the Internet of Things unusable in real life, despite all its cool new features [img] Security researchers at Kaspersky have decided to have a look at IoT-enabled devices and their lack of security measures. The results of their...