Windows 10: Lizosoft product keys...

Discus and support Lizosoft product keys... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I belong to a Windows 10 group on Facebook and I keep seeing someone posting that "Lizosoft" has product keys very cheaply. The person claims that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Gabe1972, Jul 23, 2020.

1. Gabe1972 Win User

Lizosoft product keys...

I belong to a Windows 10 group on Facebook and I keep seeing someone posting that "Lizosoft" has product keys very cheaply. The person claims that these are valid, "refurbished" product keys. Are "refurbished" product keys a scam or legitimate?

A Windows 10 Product Key for $12.50? It sounds fishy.

This is their claim...

Reclaimed licenses or refurbished product keys.

Lizosoft offer these product keys taken from discontinued PC units.
    They can never depreciate, they are in-fact the same as when they were new.
    Although we can legally sell these for the full retail price we choose not to.
    We run a large discount of these keys as we believe it allows customers a nice incentive to move from lynx to Windows.
    The product keys are sourced from European businesses upgrading there equipment.
    As the product keys are tied to the old motherboards they normally die with the hardware.
    However this is no longer the case, we can now legally reclaim that license and re-register it to another motherboard one last time.
    It can take anywhere from 1-3 weeks to reclaim a product key from a PC unit registered as discontinued.

As a Microsoft re-seller we have authority to refurbish product keys from discontinued and obsolete PC hardware.

:)

Gabe1972, Jul 23, 2020
  2. Gabe1972 Win User

Lizosoft product keys...

I belong to a Windows 10 group on Facebook and I keep seeing someone posting that "Lizosoft" has product keys very cheaply. The person claims that these are valid, "refurbished" product keys. Are "refurbished" product keys a scam or legitimate?

A Windows 10 Product Key for $12.50? It sounds fishy.

This is their claim...

Reclaimed licenses or refurbished product keys.

Lizosoft offer these product keys taken from discontinued PC units.

They can never depreciate, they are in-fact the same as when they were new.

Although we can legally sell these for the full retail price we choose not to.

We run a large discount of these keys as we believe it allows customers a nice incentive to move from lynx to Windows.

The product keys are sourced from European businesses upgrading there equipment.

As the product keys are tied to the old motherboards they normally die with the hardware.

However this is no longer the case, we can now legally reclaim that license and re-register it to another motherboard one last time.

It can take anywhere from 1-3 weeks to reclaim a product key from a PC unit registered as discontinued.

As a Microsoft re-seller we have authority to refurbish product keys from discontinued and obsolete PC hardware.

Gabe1972, Jul 30, 2020
  3. Gabe1972 Win User
    Lizosoft product keys...

I always recommend people purchase their product keys from reputable sources, like a retail store, an online retailer, or Microsoft themselves. I already have Windows 10 Pro on my three units, all procured legitimately and above board. I just didn't know
    if this Lizosoft is something I should warn the group administrators about.

I'd never heard of a "refurbished license" or "refurbished product key". It sounded very fishy to me, as does anything that is ridiculously cheap.

In the end, people will take their own chances.

Thanks for the info.

Gabe1972, Jul 30, 2020
  4. WilliamDz Win User

Lizosoft product keys...

Lizosoft product keys...

Hi and thanks for reaching out. My name is William. I'm a Windows technical expert. I'll be happy to help you out today.

By the term "discontinued PC units" they are likely referring to OEM product keys. These are often sold at a discount to computer manufactures like Dell, HP, etc. Technically, they injected into the system BIOS and activated by the end consumer upon use. In
    general, if they have been activated in the past, they cannot be reused on different hardware.

Regarding their statement: "However this is no longer the case, we can now legally reclaim that license and re-register it to another motherboard one last time." call them up and ask them to provide something from Microsoft that confirms this.

Otherwise, purchase with a credit card, and if it does not activate, contact your credit card merchant and explain to them your were sold a product a false product to get a refund.

WilliamDz, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

Lizosoft product keys...

1. Lizosoft product keys... - Similar Threads - Lizosoft product keys

2. Product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Product key: I bought this pc in Vietnam and it was prebuilt so all they did was bring the pc to me when they are done building it, now the window 10 keep asking to activate window but I don't know how to get my product key can you please help me out?...
  3. product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    product key: Does the product key change when you upgrade from windows 8 to windows 10 or is the same? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-key/933697b4-a060-4315-aedc-0335406f38e6
  4. Product key

Product key: My computer cannot open. I need my product key. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-key/b8f538da-e8e1-4ae5-a484-9b44c4b64eff
  5. Production key

Production key: I am setting up a new device and I am unable to find the production key. Where do I find it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/production-key/a11891af-dd1c-4557-8312-d678b52a4ffd"
  6. product key

product key: I cannot locate my product key; windows was purchased online many moons ago.... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-key/5d044289-bb1e-4f80-82f5-1e600cbedbd8"
  7. product key

product key: how do I find my original product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-key/44f5a066-1fc6-4ce2-a8b8-de9069c1d2c9"
  8. Product key

Product key: How can I get a product key for product id 00331-10000-00001-AA 800 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-key/338c692a-3afa-493d-870b-da8c5322b679
  9. Product Key

Product Key: I got my Acer laptop with no disc. I ran the Belarc Advisor to retrieve my product key and I do not find a product key listed unless I am looking wrong. I need to finish my church work and my Microsoft office has been disabled. It says my cache credentials have expired....
  10. product key

product key: I bought Office Professional Plus 2013 HUP via my employer at the time. I no longer work for them & have never installed this program but now wish to do so. I don't have the product key. Pls inform how to solve this. thanks...