Windows 10: LJ CP2025 Printer

Discus and support LJ CP2025 Printer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Win10 64 bit computer and USB connected to the Laserjet CP 2025dn printer. I am using Universal print driver PCL 6 but when I try to print... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Facecard, Jun 11, 2021.

1. Facecard Win User

LJ CP2025 Printer

I have a Win10 64 bit computer and USB connected to the Laserjet CP 2025dn printer. I am using Universal print driver PCL 6 but when I try to print out a Word or a PDF it will print in grayscale instead of color. I don't believe there is an option for color in Word or PDF only print in grayscale. I am sure this is a driver issue and I have the wrong driver. I need to find the best driver that will give the ability to print documents in color.

:)

Facecard, Jun 11, 2021

2. HP LJ 1200 Printer not dot printing

My HP LJ 1200 Printer not dot printing. Pls solution this.

ZubairHossain1, Jun 11, 2021
  3. phil_452 Win User
    Unable to use HP CP2025 printer after installing Windows 10

After installing Windows 10 from Windows 7, my HP CP2025 printer no longer works. Tried to install windows 10 driver from HP. When installing the driver, I get the message that print spooler is off. After turning on spooler, now it says RPC is not working.
    If I go back to Windows 7, my printer works again. Please advise what I need to do to use my HP CP2025 on Windows 10. I did remove and reinstall the printer, still unable to install the driver. Please advise... Thanks.

phil_452, Jun 11, 2021
  4. Saintor Win User

LJ CP2025 Printer

HP LJ-1020 won't install

When I connect my USB cord, the printer shows in the "Unspecified" devices, rather than the "Printers"

I downloaded HP latest package from August 2015. I also tried my original CD. Both don't recognize my LJ-1020 as a printer and won't complete installation.

I also tried another cable and USB port. No difference.

From Device Manager, I found my LJ-1020 under the "Other Devices", I also tried "Update Driver", it eventually HP 2012.918.1.57980, but then fails "Windows encountered a problem..."

Of course I did all of this using Windows 7 and Administrator compatibility mode .

Am I out of luck with this printer?

EDIT: I tried "Add a printer" and it eventually added my LJ-1020 in printers. But I am unable to print anything and when I turn on my printer, it also shows in the "Unspecified" devices.

Saintor, Jun 11, 2021
Thema:

LJ CP2025 Printer

1. LJ CP2025 Printer - Similar Threads - CP2025 Printer

2. HP All-In-One computer detecting printer portion of my Cannon MP560 All-In-One...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP All-In-One computer detecting printer portion of my Cannon MP560 All-In-One...: HP All-In-One computer detecting printer portion of my Cannon MP560 All-In-One printer/scanner, but not the scanner portion https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-all-in-one-computer-detecting-printer-portion/a46a3ab2-5250-4cd1-af74-7fddbee324fc
  3. HP All-In-One computer detecting printer portion of my Cannon MP560 All-In-One...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP All-In-One computer detecting printer portion of my Cannon MP560 All-In-One...: HP All-In-One computer detecting printer portion of my Cannon MP560 All-In-One printer/scanner, but not the scanner portion https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-all-in-one-computer-detecting-printer-portion/a46a3ab2-5250-4cd1-af74-7fddbee324fc
  4. canon printer black color not printing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    canon printer black color not printing: canon printer the black color not printing, the ink is on good level I have tried cleaning the check the nozzle that it might clogged still the color black is not printing, was it possible for me to change the new cartridge? thank you...
  5. canon printer black color not printing

canon printer black color not printing: canon printer the black color not printing, the ink is on good level I have tried cleaning the check the nozzle that it might clogged still the color black is not printing, was it possible for me to change the new cartridge? thank you...
  6. How do I Connect A BROTHER Printer to my Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I Connect A BROTHER Printer to my Laptop: How do I connect a BROTHER Printer to my laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-connect-a-brother-printer-to-my-laptop/47e9fb5a-6d75-4d33-ba9a-470e4bf10575
  7. How do I Connect A BROTHER Printer to my Laptop

How do I Connect A BROTHER Printer to my Laptop: How do I connect a BROTHER Printer to my laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-connect-a-brother-printer-to-my-laptop/47e9fb5a-6d75-4d33-ba9a-470e4bf10575
  8. How do I Connect A BROTHER Printer to my Laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. How can i set up a custom paper sizefor the PDF printer?

How can i set up a custom paper sizefor the PDF printer?: I want to be ablew to input my own custom dimensions for a pdf, specificly for example 9.0" x 9.0"or 3.375" x 2.125"or even 1" x 2' how could i go about doing that? ive looked this up before and all I see are default print options for physical printers...
  10. HP CP2025 Printer will not print color.

HP CP2025 Printer will not print color.: Printer works well with Mac-prints color. Will not print in color from Windows PC. ?????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-cp2025-printer-will-not-print-color/617d2369-bcf8-45e3-9803-b0fca23af274