Windows 10: llsScHlp - Error querying the WMI Registry provider.

Discus and support llsScHlp - Error querying the WMI Registry provider. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [Strings] L_RegProc_ErrorMessage="Error querying the WMI Registry provider." L_OnlyIIS6AndHigherSupported_ErrorMessage="The IIS Admin scripts only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JimBensonMP, Jan 5, 2019.

1. llsScHlp - Error querying the WMI Registry provider.

[Strings]
    L_RegProc_ErrorMessage="Error querying the WMI Registry provider."
    L_OnlyIIS6AndHigherSupported_ErrorMessage="The IIS Admin scripts only support IIS 6.0 and higher."
    L_CredentialsIgnored_Message="Using local machine will cause supplied credentials to be ignored."
    L_Warning_Text="WARNING"
    L_WriteReg_ErrorMessage="Error trying to write the registry settings!"

This keeps showing up and I have no idea what it is about. Any ideas?

L_MetabasePath_Message="Metabase Path"
    L_SiteName_Text="Site Name"
    L_NotUnique2_Message="identify these sites:"
    L_NotUnique1_Message="The following site names are not unique. Please use the Metabase Paths to "
    L_Done_Message="Done."
    L_ConnectObject_ErrorMessage="The server you have requested could not be found, either you have entered an incorrect server name or the server is not currently available. Please verify that you have entered the correct server name and try to reconnect to the server."
    L_BadCredentials_ErrorMessage="The remote logon credentials you have supplied are invalid. Verify that you have entered the correct logon username and password for the remote server."
    L_Error_ErrorMessage="Error"
    L_Locator_ErrorMessage="Error trying to get WMI SWbemLocator object"
    L_Connecting_Message="Connecting to server ..."
    L_OkWriteReg_Message="Successfully registered CScript"
    L_UseCScript_Message="To run this script type: ""CScript.Exe IIsCnfg.vbs [params]"""
    L_RegisterCScript_Message="Register CScript"
    L_Admin_ErrorMessage="You cannot run this command because you are not an administrator on the server you are trying to configure."
    L_AskChangeScriptProcessor_Message="Would you like to register CScript as your default host for VBscript?"
    L_WrongScriptProcessor_Message="This script does not work with WScript."
    L_INVALID_ERRORMESSAGE_TYPE_AS_INPUT="ERROR: Invalid type passed as input to the function."
    L_INVALID_ERRORMESSAGE_ARG_NUMBER_AS_INPUT_ERRORMESSAGE="ERROR: Invalid number of arguments passed to the Print function."
    L_ERROR_CHECK_VBSCRIPT_VERSION_ERRORMESSAGE="Unexpected Error: Please check the current version of VBScript."

:)

JimBensonMP, Jan 5, 2019
  2. Remon Ont Win User

WMI Provider Host Error

Hi,

This issue could be due to system file error.

For us to better isolate the issue, we would like to know some additional information:

• Have you done any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried booting your computer in Safe mode?

We suggest that you try the solution provided by sbm15 on this
    link

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Jan 10, 2020
  3. KBranigan Win User
    WMI Provider Host High CPU and 2 of them

WMI Provider Host High CPU and 2 of them listed in task manager. I looked online and can't find simple steps as I don't know what some actions are when people speak

KBranigan, Jan 10, 2020
  4. erocker Win User

llsScHlp - Error querying the WMI Registry provider.

WMI error...

I just installed Vista 64 and I've been having problems (go figure). So at the moment I'm running everything stock and stable. I was searching through the event viewer and found one reoccuring error, a WMI error. Here is the SS:

llsScHlp - Error querying the WMI Registry provider. wmierror.jpg

Any info on how I can correct this or if anyone else has run into this problem, please help me if you can. Thanks!

erocker, Jan 10, 2020
Thema:

llsScHlp - Error querying the WMI Registry provider.

1. llsScHlp - Error querying the WMI Registry provider. - Similar Threads - llsScHlp Error querying

2. WMI Provider Host Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WMI Provider Host Issue: So ever since last year, the task: "WMI Provider Host" has been using up to 30% of my CPU. For a while I thought it wasn't a big issue until I started playing more resource expensive games. I have looked through tutorials, and found out this weird "teleporting" task that...
  3. WMI Provider Host Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WMI Provider Host Issue: So ever since last year, the task: "WMI Provider Host" has been using up to 30% of my CPU. For a while I thought it wasn't a big issue until I started playing more resource expensive games. I have looked through tutorials, and found out this weird "teleporting" task that...
  4. WMI Provider Host Issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. WMI provider host slowing system and lots of errors

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    WMI provider host slowing system and lots of errors: My system is sluggish most of the time, and I'm trying to find out why. Rebooting the computer doesn't help. I noticed that the WMI provider host is busy (20 - 30%), so I started chasing... ((info: I'm running WIN10 version 2004 (OS Build 19041.450 on a toshiba laptop with...
  6. 2 wmi provider host

2 wmi provider host: hello, i have been looking at my task manager lately and while scrolling i saw 2 wmi providers i have no idea what to do and it seems one is eating a constant 0.9 cpu im not that good with computers but i know one thing for sure there cant be 2 wmi providers ps: i...
  7. WMI Provider Host AGAIN!

WMI Provider Host AGAIN!: Hi, Like a lot of people, I'm having trouble with WMI Provider Host using lots of resources and power which consequently leads to overheating and a subsequent shut down of the laptop running Windows 10. Has anyone been able to rectify this? I tried following the most recent...
  8. WMI Provider Host Problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WMI Provider Host Problem: Task Manager: https://imgur.com/a/vSdyVXf Event Viewer: https://imgur.com/a/UiJ5fZ3 I've looked through the Event Viewer WMI activity and there are loads of errors, some of which don't show up in Task Manager Services. My Surface Pro 2017 has been running like this for...
  9. Repeated WMI Provider Host Application Error 1000

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Repeated WMI Provider Host Application Error 1000: Hi -about two weeks after starting to use a new pc I started to get regular (1 or 2 a day) WMI Provider Host Application Errors. It does not seem to have an impact on my using the computer (so far). Most online references to this error are in the context of it consuming a...
  10. WMI Provider Host

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    WMI Provider Host: Why is this process taking up 4-7% of my CPU? I know what is does, but is it normal for it to use that much power (%)? This has not been a problem before. Only a few weeks ago, it was only on 1% or less. Will disabling this process do any harm to my system? 83129

Users found this page by searching for:

1. [Strings] L_RegProc_ErrorMessage=Error querying the WMI Registry provider. L_OnlyIIS6AndHigherSupported_ErrorMessage=The I